What are you gonna do?
那你怎么办
I'm not gonna panic and do something stupid like I usually do.
我不会惊慌失措 像以前那样做出蠢事
That's a good start.
这是个好开始
I can't really do anything, can I?
我确实什么都不能做 对吧
He was really drunk.
他真的喝多了
The show's on.
节目开始了
Great, I missed all the commercials.
太好了 我错过了所有的广♥告♥
Hello? Don, it's conrad hilton.
喂 唐 我是康纳德·希尔顿
Is it? Now don't be like that.
是吗 别这样
I know it's a privilege to call you at home.
我知道允许我打到你家里算是特殊待遇了
I don't think I've worn it out.
我也没太过分
It's 11:30pm.
现在才晚上十一点半
It's not a problem, Connie.
没关系 康尼
Can you come have a drink with me?
你能过来陪我喝一杯吗
Right now?
现在吗
You can say no. I've heard it before.
你可以拒绝 刚刚已经有人拒绝过我了
And for all you know, you're not the first person I asked.
我想告诉你 你并不是我第一个邀请的人
I'll be there.
我会去的
Give me an hour.
给我一小时
Hello?
喂
So what is that, moonshine?
这是什么 月光威士忌吗
No, but it is from prohibition.
不 但这是禁酒令时期酿造的
I have two cases and they both say "Hair tonic" on the side.
我有两箱这种酒 箱外都写着"护发素"
I remember this.
我想起来了
I think you know I'm in a bit of a crisis tonight.
我想你很清楚我今晚有点困惑
I didn't know that.
我不知道
I think about my business day and night
我日日夜夜地挂念着我的生意
And I'm a harsh critic, Especially of myself.
我是一个严历的批评家 尤其是对自己
And sometimes it collects And I feel bad.
有时候各种思绪纠缠到一起 我就会感觉很糟糕
And then I realize
然后我意识到
Maybe that's the reason I'm so lonesome.
这可能就是我倍感孤独的原因
You might be working too much.
你可能工作的太多了
I'm not working enough.
我工作的还不够
It's my purpose in life
我的人生目标
To bring America to the world,
就是要把美国带向全世界
Whether they like it or not.
不管他们喜不喜欢
You know, we are a force of good, Don,
唐 我们是一种善的力量
Because we have God.
因为我们拥有上帝
The communists don't.
共♥产♥党们没有
It's their most important belief. Did you know that?
这是他们最重要的信仰 你知道吗
I'm not an expert.
我不是这方面的专家
Generosity.
慷慨
The marshall plan-- You remember that.
马歇尔计划 你还记得吗
Everyone who saw our ways
所有人看到我们的发展道路以后
Wanted to be us.
都想变得跟我们一样
I'm glad you're telling me this.
很高兴你告诉我这些
After all the things we threw at Khrushchev,
我们对赫鲁晓夫软硬兼施 手段用尽
You know what made him fall apart?
但你知道最让他崩溃的是什么吗
He couldn't get into Disneyland.
他无法进入迪斯尼乐园
That's good.
很有意思
You never heard that?
你没听过这笑话吗
Well, I did, but when I hear you say it sounds beautiful.
我听过 但是听你说起来的时候觉得很美妙
I don't want any politics in my campaign.
我不希望我的广♥告♥里含有任何政♥治♥因素
You know that.
你知道的
But there should be goodness
我的广♥告♥中应该蕴含善良美德
And... confidence.
和信任感
Thanks for listening to me, Don.
唐 谢谢你的聆听
You know, sometimes I look around here,
有时候 我看看周围
And I think
然后会觉得
"By Golly, I'm king Midas."
"天啊 我是迈达斯国王"
Stop it.
别这样
You're not.
你不是
You're my angel, you know that?
你知道吗 你是我的天使
You're like a son.
就像我的儿子
In fact,
事实上
Sometimes you're more than a son to me,
有时候 你对我而言比儿子还重要
Because you didn't have what they had
因为他们所拥有的东西 你并没有
And you understand.
但你理解
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean it.
我认真的
Come in, come in, come in.
进来 快进来
I drove all the way down to get the mail,
我开了很远的车来拿信
And then I turned around and I debated it.
然后就在这里兜圈 思考该不该进来
I went past the exit a dozen times.
在出口来来回♥回♥了十几次
My girl is due back.
我女儿快回来了
I know I shouldn't be here.
我知道我不应该在这
It's just I wanted to see you.
我只是想见见你
I wasn't thinking.
我没想那么多
What do I say? Why are you here?
我怎么说的 你怎么会来这儿
Oh, There you are.
你在家啊
Carla, This is Henry Francis.
卡拉 这位是亨利·弗朗西斯
He works for governor Rockefeller. It's nice to meet you.
他为洛克菲勒州长做事 见到你很高兴
So anyway, I, uh--
所以不管怎么说 我
I think this is an excellent venue for a fundraiser.
我觉得这是办筹资活动的好地方
Oh. Good.
哦 好的
I'll have to check with my husband. Of course.
我要问问我丈夫 当然
Carla, will you show Mr. Francis out?
卡拉 你能送弗朗西斯先生出去吗
I think I left the bath running.
我好像忘记关淋浴了
A pleasure to meet you.
见到您很荣幸
You as well
我也是
I-- I can't get this. Lucy, do you mind?
我弄不好这个 露西 你能代劳吗
Jesus. Knock it off.
天啊 别敲啦
It's a lucky strike commercial.
这可是幸福时光香烟的广♥告♥
It's got three cuts in it.
有三段呢
So the hillbilly says, "That ain't my finger."
所以那个乡巴佬说"那不是我的手指"
I'm gonna have to hear the beginning of that joke.
我可要从头听听那笑话
Lee?
李
Lee!
李
What's going on? I I have no idea.
怎么了 我 我不知道
Does someone know what's going on? Speak up.
有人知道出什么事了吗 说话
I know.
我知道
Lee Garner Jr. called me a couple of days ago.
小李·加勒前几天给我打电♥话♥了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Why is he calling you?
他为什么给你打电♥话♥
I don't know.
我不知道
He did and he told me to get rid of Sal.
他给我打了 还叫我开除萨尔
What?
什么
And you made an executive decision to do nothing?
然后你决定什么也不做吗
He was really drunk. I thought it would blow over.
他说的是醉话 我以为这事过了就算了
I didn't even think he'd remember.
根本没想到他还会记得
When you get in trouble, you call mommy and daddy.
遇到麻烦的时候 要去找领导商量解决
He told me not to tell you, so what was I supposed to do?
他让我别告诉你 我能怎么办
Everyone's an account man.
每个人都是业务员
What exactly do you think we do here, Crane?
你以为我们是干什么的 克雷恩
We handle clients.
我们控制住客户
He wouldn't say a word. He just left.
他什么也没说就走了
Sal, You're fired.
萨尔 你被解雇了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Lee Garner Jr. wants you fired.
小李·加勒想让你走
We're gonna find out
我们待会儿再看
what he wants to do with you, imbecile.
他想怎么处置你 白♥痴♥
Oh god.
天啊
What the hell happened?
到底发生什么事了
What is going on?
这怎么回事
Now you're gonna use your dying breath
你现在用最后一口气
to tell Don to fix this.
去叫唐来处理这事
Don?
唐
Lee Garner has a problem with creative
李·加勒对创意有意见
Let Don solve it. He does it all now anyway.
让唐来处理 反正现在都由他负责
Now!
现在就去
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表