I was expecting the Piersons as well, but they're not coming.
我本来是在等皮尔森一家人 可他们不来了
Please.
请坐
My goodness.
我的天啊
Of course. Here, take mine.
当然 来坐我的椅子
I appreciate that both of you are here.
非常感谢你们两个今天都能来
What happened?
出什么事了
The children were at the water fountain during gym
体育课的时候他们在饮水器边喝水
And Sally told Becky Pierson she should save some for the fish.
萨丽让贝奇·皮尔森给鱼留点
Becky ignored her.
贝奇没有理她
Sally hit the back of her head
萨丽打了她的后脑勺
And her face went into the spigot.
而她的脸撞上了水龙头
And then Becky went after her...
然后贝奇开始追她
Hair pulling, scratching.
扯头发 用指甲抓她
She didn't need stitches in the end, I understand?
应该没有严重到需要缝针吧
This girl... this Becky Pierson,
这个女孩 这个贝奇·皮尔森
Sally told me she's a bruiser. She's heavy.
萨丽告诉我她很壮 她块头是有点儿大
The children poke pencils into her sides
她坐着的时候有同学用铅笔戳她
When she's sitting because they think she can't feel it.
因为他们觉得她感觉不到
Sally doesn't do that, does she? No...
萨丽没那么做过吧 没有
But...
不过
This bad behavior is new.
这种出格的行为是最近才出现的
I know that you're expecting a child,
我知道你们正在期待一个新生儿的降临
But she already has a little brother.
但是她已经有个弟弟了
I guess what I'm asking is,
我想问的是
has anything changed at home recently?
最近您家里有什么变故吗
My...
我
My father passed away
我父亲过世了
Last week...
就在上周
The week before... two weeks now.
不 已经两周了
I feel terrible for bringing that up for you.
我很抱歉又提起了你的伤心事
Well, it... it has not been easy.
的确 这种事很难以释怀
Is this grandpa Gene we're talking about?
是她的吉恩外公吗
Oh, that poor thing.
真可怜
Sally didn't mention it?
萨丽没有提起过吗
Why didn't you call us or send a note?
你们为什么不给我们打个电♥话♥或送个信
I don't think she missed a day.
她一天都没有缺勤过
Did she go to the funeral?
她去葬礼了吗
Why would we put her through that?
我们不想让她经历这些
I don't think children belong in graveyards.
我觉得墓地不是孩子该去的地方
No, of course not.
没错 你说的对
Now I realize why she was asking all those questions
现在我知道她为什么会问这些问题了
About Medgar Evers' murder.
关于麦格·艾佛斯的谋杀案
She was?
她问过吗
I'm... I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have to use the ladies'room again.
我得再去趟洗手间
We can talk about this another time.
我们可以下次再谈这些
No, I'm not as upset as I look.
不用 我没有那么悲伤
I... I can't help this.
我只是忍♥不住了
I am mortified.
我说错话了
It's not a good time.
确实不应该这时候说这些
No, and...
没错
It really should be, shouldn't it?
本来不应该这样的 对吗
Sally does need more attention.
你们应该多关心关心萨丽
She's grieving.
她很悲伤
There is a very special pain
在那么小的年龄失去祖父
To losing someone at that age.
对于一个孩子的打击是很大的
I don't know if you can understand that.
我不知道你是否可以理解
I can.
我理解
Mrs. Draper, I was just talking to your husband
德雷柏夫人 我刚才和你丈夫谈了
And this really can wait.
这件事真的可以以后再谈的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because I just want to put it behind us.
因为我只是想让这件事赶快过去
I just really want everything to be okay when the baby comes.
我希望孩子出生时一切顺利
It's going to be a beautiful summer.
这个夏天会非常美好的
Tip to Barman 75.
酒保的小费 七十五美分
Hat-check tip to the bar 50.
拿帽子的小费 五十美分
Tap the restaurant. $1.12. Tipped car drive 38.
酒店小费1.12美元 司机费用38美元
Dinner $19.44."
吃饭消费19.44美元
It's better to have a bit of Don Draper than no Don Draper at all.
唐·德雷柏来了总比不来强
I'd like that in writing.
你不如把说的这些写下来
It seems strange that the two of you went
有件事情很奇怪 你们两个
On the same overnight trip and you put in for $70
一起去出差过夜 你报销了70美元
And he put in for $82.
而他报销了82美元
If I were lying, wouldn't I have made it a round number?
如果要撒谎我为什么不选个整数
Not that Don's lying.
我也不是说唐在撒谎
I signed his receipts, didn't I?
我在他的收据上签了字 不是吗
Which brings us to the undocumented portion of my assessment.
这使得我的费用分配统计无据可查
The amount of pencils, pens,
铅笔 钢笔
Pads, paper and postage
复写纸 纸张和邮票
That are currently being consumed
我们公♥司♥这些东西的消耗量
suit a company four times our size.
是我们同类公♥司♥的四倍
It has also been brought to my attention
而且我还注意到
that a credenza has disappeared...
有个书柜不见了
A theft that I believe necessitates a conspiracy.
一个小偷肯定需要一个同谋
People forget that Karl Marx was the
人们已经淡忘了卡尔·马♥克♥思♥
greatest economist who ever lived.
是史上最伟大的经济学家
And whatever you think of his solution,
暂且不论他提出的解决方案
The problem he posed was about
但他提出的问题都是关于
the catastrophic up and down of the marketplace.
灾难性的商海浮沉的
Tell the folks at Admiral that Karl Marx says everything's okay.
告诉艾德蒙的人 卡尔·马♥克♥思♥说不必惊慌
"boom and bust. Bull and bear.
繁荣和衰败 牛市或熊市
I need a TV. I have a TV."
如果需要电视 该买♥♥还是要买♥♥的
Damn it, Paul,
该死 保罗
someone helped Ken cherry-pick all of Burt's successful accounts
肯背后有人相助 分到的都是成功客户
And I've been left with the dogs.
而我的客户却和狗屎一样
Admiral is not a dog. Sales are flat.
艾德蒙不是狗屎 他们销♥售♥平平
It's all over their memos.
他们的会议备案里写的全是这个
And now I have to look them in the eye with nothing...
而我现在面对他们却依然脑袋空空
Except maybe new creative.
除非有新的创意
Stop it.
别再发牢骚了
Now you're interested.
现在你感兴趣了
There are some areas of growth, and I mean literally areas...
某些地区的销♥售♥额是有所增长的 我就事论事
Atlanta, Oakland,
亚特兰大 奥克兰
Chicago, Detroit,
芝加哥 底特律
Newark, D. C.
纽瓦克 华盛顿特区
Great jazz cities.
都是些不错的爵士之城
And I left out st. Louis and Kansas city... also growing.
还有圣路易斯和堪萨斯 也在增长
What does that mean? Great jazz musicians?
这是什么意思 伟大的爵士音乐家吗
Seriously, is it possible
说真的 黑人有没有可能
that these admirals are being bought by negroes?
成为艾德蒙电视机的主要消费群体呢
Lois caught her scarf putting paper in the xerox.
露易丝往复印机里放纸时 把围巾卡进去了
Maybe when Joan leaves I can finally get rid of her.
估计琼走后我就能彻底摆脱她了
Can you pretend like you're back in the media department
能否劳驾你借用你的旧专业背景
And tell me what this says to you?
帮助分♥析♥一下这些图表说明了什么问题
Look at the cities.
看看这些城市
Is it possible that negroes are outbuying other people 2:1?
有可能黑人的购买♥♥力是其他人的两倍吗
You could jump to that conclusion, I suppose.
单从图表 的确可以得出这样的结论
Did you hear about Lois?
你们听说露易丝的事了吗
You've got a winner there, Kinsey. Did you see it?
你说中了 金西 你看到了吗
I did.
我看见了
So what's everybody doing tonight?
你们今天晚上什么安排
Baby. Married.
已为人父 已为人夫
Kinsey
你呢 金西
Do you want to go to the mets game?
想去看棒球比赛吗
Tickets and a watch.
我这有票还有一块表
Why, thank you, birds eye.
得此名表 谢伯利兹
Does the watch say "birds eye" on it?
你的表上刻着"伯利兹"三个字吗
No, it says "hamilton electric."
没有 上面写着"汉密尔顿电子"
What time is it? What time isn't it?
现在几点了 谁关心呢
Admiral is happy. We're happy.
艾德蒙满意了 我们也开心
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表