This is what I showed the man from the bank today.
今天银行的人过来 我说这是我们全部的家底
What are they gonna do, sell this place?
他们能怎么做 把我们的房♥子卖♥♥了吗
The bank's gonna get their payday right after me.
我一有钱就会偿还银行贷款的
We got nothing and we're about to have less.
我们一无所有 而且情况还会更糟
Fine!
好吧
I'll sell. I'll sell my crop for nothing.
我去卖♥♥了 我把谷物都贱卖♥♥了
Dick.
迪克
What are you doing? I'll drive it to Chicago tonight.
你要干什么去 我今晚开车到芝加哥
You're drunk.
你喝多了
Go. He can barely stand.
去吧 他都快站不住了
Calm down.
冷静
Here.
到这儿来
Calm down.
冷静
It ain't gonna rain.
不会下雨的
Pa! Daddy! Daddy!
爸 爸爸 爸爸
Your guests have arrived.
您的客人到了
Close the door. Have a seat.
关门 请坐
What's he doing here?
他在这里干吗
You gonna read us your will? I want the Cadillac.
你要宣布遗嘱吗 我要你那辆卡迪拉克
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
And I thought, why don't we go to McCann directly?
然后我想 为什么我们不直接去找麦肯公♥司♥
Because you can't. It's done.
因为你不能 交易已经结束了
You're not even gonna ask? I did, yesterday.
你连问都懒得去问吗 我问了 昨天
And you were right-- P.P.L. is being sold,
你说的对 帕特南鲍威尔洛公♥司♥也要被出♥售♥
So it seems we're all going to McCann.
看来我们都得去麦肯公♥司♥了
They cut you loose.
他们把你甩了
I want you to find out what the price was and give us a shot.
我希望你去打探一下价钱 我们可以来个最后一搏
Enough.
够了
I should fire you for even trying to involve me in this conspiracy.
你们居然想拉我入伙 我应该直接把你开了
Go ahead. It's the only thing you did well here.
开吧 你除了开人还会干什么
Don, let it go.
唐 算了
I did a great many things here.
我在这里干了很多了不起的事
Have another. It's 9:30 for god's sake.
接着吵啊 才9:30呢
Jes, that's right.
上帝啊 说的对
You have absolute authority to fire anyone.
你绝对有权利炒了任何人
Fire us.
炒了我们吧
Fire us. Sever our contracts. Let us go.
炒了我们 终止合同 放我们走
Can you do that? Why would I?
你能做到吗 我为什么要这样做
Because once this sale goes through,
因为一旦你的公♥司♥被出♥售♥
You'll be thrown overboard
你就会被他们甩掉
and you'll be a corpse knocking against their hull.
你对他们来说简直如同怨鬼幽灵
Nothing good ever came from seeking revenge.
寻仇报复可没有什么好处
Nonsense. We'll make you a partner.
胡扯 我们让你当合伙人
I should think this is worth more than that.
这好像还不够吧
So we're negotiating. We'll put your name on the door.
我们还有商量的余地 我们会给你间办公室
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know how to do what he does? I don't.
你知道怎么做他的工作吗 我不懂
It could be done, but getting you--
这倒是可行 但是把你们...
Us out of here isn't the difficult part.
我们弄出去不是最难的部分
We need accounts.
我们需要客户
Let's say we have Lucky Strike.
我们有幸福时光香烟
And although that's, let's see, $23 million in Billings--
即便如此 我们看看 2300万的资产
24.
2400万
We'd still need another third for cash flow.
我们还需要另外3笔新业务做流动资金
I can't take anyone else
我不能再负责别的客户了
or Lee Garner sr. Won't think that he's special.
这样老李·加勒就感受不到独家待遇了
What about Hilton? No.
希尔顿怎么样 不行
Can we get any of our other accounts?
我们还能得到哪些客户
We'll get them.
我们会争取到的
If I were to send a telex in at noon today
如果我今天中午发电报
That you've all been sacked,
说你们都被解雇了
It's after close of business in London.
伦敦那边正好是结业时间
It would remain unnoticed until Monday morning there--
可能直到星期一早上才会有人注意到
2:00 A.M. here.
也就是这边的凌晨2点
That gives us today and the weekend
我们有今天和周末的时间
To first gather accounts
首先要召集客户
and then a skeleton staff to service them.
然后让公♥司♥骨干成员提供最好的服务
And of course we would have to obtain all the materials
当然我们还必须拿到所有法律文件
required for continuity of service.
以确保公♥司♥可以继续运作
Obtain? We heve to steal everything.
"拿到" 那些材料我们得去偷出来
Anyone approached must be a certainty.
我们只能联♥系♥那些可靠的人
If news spreads, they'll lock us out.
如果消息泄露 我们的计划会彻底粉碎
Do we vote or something?
我们需要投票还是别的什么
Well, gentlemen, I suppose you're fired.
好的 先生们 我想你们被炒了
We'll, it's official.
下面是正式通告
Friday, December 13th, 1963--
1963年12月13日星期五
Four guys shot their own legs off.
4位壮士自断其臂
Allison, Mr. Pryce has requested an office-wide memo
艾莉森 普莱斯先生要求发布全员通知
"the office is closed this weekend."
"本周末办公室一律关闭"
"All work is suspended. Carpet cleaning."
"所有工作暂停 进行地毯清洗"
Can you get me Mr. Campbell?
你能把坎贝尔先生叫来吗
He didn't come in today. He's sick.
他病了 今天没来上班
Call his house. It's important.
打到他家 紧急事件
Peggy, my office.
佩奇 到我办公室来
What do I bring?
我犯事儿了吗
Shut the door. Sit down.
关门 坐下
I know we have to roll out Western Union by New Year's.
我知道我们必须在新年之前搞定西部联盟的广♥告♥
I don't have art. There's no one there.
我没有插图 美术部没人
They're selling the company.
他们要将公♥司♥出♥售♥了
Again?
又卖♥♥
I'm starting a new agency.
我要成立新公♥司♥了
I need you here Sunday evening to get your things
我要你周日晚上到这儿来收你的东西
And to help us collect whatever accounts we end up taking.
帮我们收集拉到的客户
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
Who else is going?
还有谁会一起
Why do you need to know that? Because it's important.
你为何要问这个 因为这很重要
I can't tell you. Peggy, we are being bought my McCann.
我不能告诉你 佩奇 我们正被麦肯公♥司♥收♥购♥
Do you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
You just assume I'll do whatever you say...
你以为我会对你言听计从...
Just follow you like some nervous poodle.
像无知的小狗一样跟着你
I'm not going to beg you. Beg me? You didn't even ask me.
我不会求你的 求我 你问都没问
Fine, I'm asking you.
好吧 我现在问你
I've had other offers, you know,
你知道 我还有别的选择
That came with a sales pitch about opportunity.
我有的是机会
Everyone thinks you do all my work.
大家都认为我的工作是你完成的
Even you.
甚至你也一样
I don't want to make a career out of being there
我可不想跟着你创业
So you can kick me when you fail.
你万一失败 就会把我一脚踢开
I guess I'll have to talk to Kurt and Smitty.
我看我得去找库特和斯密特谈了
I guess so.
我想也是
Where the hell are my pajamas?
我睡衣他妈的哪儿去了
Will you please relax?
你能不能放松点儿
Trudy, I called in sick today because I had my interview with Ogilvy.
特鲁迪 我今天装病请假去奥美公♥司♥面试
I have to look sick. You do.
我得显现出一些病态 你装得很像
What a pleasant surprise.
真是让人惊喜
Sorry to drop in.
抱歉 贸然来访
How are you? Better than my husband.
你怎么样 比我老公好
And how are you? We've been calling all day.
那你呢 我们打了一天的电♥话♥
May I take your coats? We're fine.
需要我帮你拿外套吗 不用了
I'm going to change the sheets.
我去换床单
Is everything okay?
有什么事吗
McCann bought P.P.L. and us.
麦肯公♥司♥将我们和帕特南鲍威尔洛一起收♥购♥了
What? Again? We need to talk to you.
什么 又卖♥♥了 我们得找你谈谈
It's serious. We're not firing you.
这很重要 我们不是要开除你
Oh, am I getting a few more adjectives added to my title?
我的头衔前会多几个无用的形容词吗
Don't bother. I have other plans.
别麻烦了 我自有打算
Peter, may I speak to you for a moment?
皮特 我能跟你谈谈吗
Pete, we're starting a new agency.
皮特 我们要成立新公♥司♥
We're here to talk to you about joining us.
我们想跟你谈谈 看你是否有意加入
Wait a minute. They're letting you go?
等等 他们愿意终止你们的合同吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表