Let me see it again. Nathaniel, again, please.
让我再看一次 纳撒尼尔 请再来一次
Watch through the camera.
透过镜头看
That's a good idea.
好主意
Action.
开始
I just don't know what he's looking at.
我就是不明白他在看什么
I want him staring right at us at the end.
我希望最后他能看着我们
There's a style for the draw on these spots,
这些镜头是特殊设计过的
And it's stop, inhale, thousand-Yard stare.
停下 深吸一口香烟 再眺望远方
Tell me what you think.
告诉我你是怎么想的
I think you're the client and we should do what you want.
我认为你是客户 我们应该按你的要求做
It can make people very uncomfortable.
这样会让观众觉得很不舒服
Walter Cronkite does it every night.
沃尔特·克朗凯特每天晚上都这样[CBS名主持人]
Now let's take a risk together, shall we, Sally?
我们一起冒一次险吧 可以吗 萨尔
Going again.
重来
This time, Nathaniel, on the draw look right in the lens.
纳撒尼尔 这次直视镜头
We have to get a pencil case.
我们要买♥♥个铅笔盒
What's wrong with your pencil box?
你的旧铅笔盒坏了吗
How was the first day?
第一天怎么样
I wish I could've found the camera
我真希望手里有台相机
Just so we could see the difference on your face
就能记录下你们脸上的变化
From when you left this morning to when I picked you up.
早上离家时和接你们回家时完全不同
So you like your teacher? She's okay.
喜欢你们的老师吗 还行
It's Mrs. Patton. All they do is draw.
是派顿太太 一整天都让他们画画
Is this today's mail? UhHuh.
这是今天的信吗 是的
I'll get him. Would you?
我去看看他 行
You're so quiet. You must be tired.
你很沉默嘛 一定累了吧
I'm not tired.
我不累
I really want a pencil case to put in my loose-leaf.
我真的需要一个铅笔盒来放零散的东西
We'll see.
再说吧
Cut.
关
So it's a rhythm? That's true.
这是背景音吗 是的
Obviously it'll sound better with the announcer's voice.
要是是播音员的声音就好了
It sounded like you had half of a pastrami in your mouth.
这声音听上去像嘴里含了半块熏肉
It's a scratch track.
只是临时音轨
I didn't know you were going to show it to the client.
我不知道你会给客户听
I know I'm supposed to stay away till the screening,
我知道在广♥告♥播出前我不该参与的
But I am fascinated by this process.
但我对这个过程太感兴趣了
Oh, you're thinking about getting out of cigarettes
你难道有意脱离烟草业
and into the movies?
转而进军电影圈吗
Not while my father's alive.
除非我父亲死了
Well, if we rerecord the sound tonight,
如果我们今晚录好配音
We can probably finish this.
很快就可以大功告成了
I heard you the first time.
你已经说过一遍了
I'll be in the booth.
我去一下放映棚
I'd appreciate it if you'd...
我希望你能忘记
Forget all that nonsense I was saying before.
我刚才的胡言乱语
What are you talking about?
你指什么
The movies, my father.
电影 我父亲
Forgotten.
我已经忘了
Sorry, but I had a long, wet lunch.
不好意思 我的午餐吃了很久 喝了很多酒
Oh, really? Too much to drink?
是吗 喝的太多了吗
And other things.
还有别的事情
Secretaries nowadays, they don't give you choice.
现在的秘书们 你根本没有选择的余地
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
I don't have a secretary.
我没有秘书
How'd my shot turn out?
我指导的那个镜头 拍摄效果如何
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
I think it's gonna feel strange.
我觉得这会让人感觉很奇怪
Lucky Strike has a way of doing things.
幸福时光一直有着自己的风格
Look at this.
看这里
Hmm. Yeah, see?
看到了吗
I don't think that's so bad.
我觉得还不错
Come on. He's not coming back for a while.
没事的 他一时半刻不会回来
I'll lock the door.
我会把门锁上
I'm married.
我结婚了
So am I.
我也是
There's been a misunderstanding.
这一定有什么误会
I know what I know.
我相信自己的感觉
Jerry should have the tracks done.
杰瑞应该弄好音轨了
You can see the whole thing tomorrow or when it's done.
你明天可以看到成品 或者等到正式播出时
I'll probably be busy tomorrow.
我明天估计会很忙
I've got it. You're at work.
我明白了 你在工作
That's too bad.
真扫兴
"Henry, I'm so pleased there's a place that I can write to.
"亨利 我真高兴还有个人能听我倾诉
The children are finally back in school now
孩子们终于回到学校了
And I must admit that I like the idea
我必须承认我很喜欢
of looking forward to the mail's arrival every day.
每天等待来信的感觉
Well, not every day. Ha ha.
当然 并不是每一天 哈哈
I don't write many letters anymore,
我不常写信
So I apologize in advance
所以我想先提前道歉
If I'm unable to accurately express my thoughts.
因为我怕自己不能准确表达内心的想法
But I do have thoughts,
不过我确实有很多的想法
And I suppose I wonder too much
我真的很想知道
Where you are and what you're doing.
你此刻身在何方 在做何事
We've only met three times, you know that?
你能想象吗 我们只见过三次
Isn't that strange?
这真是太奇妙了
I wish I had a clearer picture of you in my mind.
我希望我能清晰地记住你的样子
Anyway, that's all I have to report.
好了 我的话讲完了
I hope to hear from you. B."
盼回复 贝蒂"
Don't touch it. I've seen this one.
别动 我看过这个
It whitens. It's not about what you want to watch.
有好多雪花点 这不是为了看电视节目
I have to make sure they run every commercial.
我必须要确保他们播出了所有的广♥告♥
My mother-In-Law says I look like Perry Mason.
我岳母说我长得像佩瑞·梅森[电视剧男主角]
It's not a compliment. It means she thinks you're fat.
这不是赞美 她是觉得你很胖
Crane. Harry,
克雷恩 哈里
it's Lee Garner.
我是李·加勒
I knew you'd still be there.
我知道你还在办公室
You work hard, don't you? For you? You bet.
你很尽职 因为是为你工作嘛 当然了
Look, I don't want to keep you,
我不想打扰你工作
But I have a bit of a problem.
不过我有个小问题
What's wrong?
什么事
It's that Salvatore fella, the director.
塞尔瓦托 那个导演
He's no good. I'd like him gone.
他不行 我想让他走人
Oh. What happened?
发生了什么事
I can't work with him. Get rid of him.
我不能跟他共事 辞掉他
Well, I can't do that. Excuse me?
我不能这么做 什么
No, I'm not-- Really, I can't.
不是 我是真的做不到
Pete and Roger handle your account.
你的业务由皮特和罗杰负责
No no. No no no, harry.
不 哈里 我不是这个意思
I want you to take care of this
我希望由你来处理此事
And I want you to keep it just between us.
我希望这件事就我们两个知道
Crane, are you there?
克雷恩 你还在吗
Listen, Lee.
李 听我说
I hope you know the commercial's turning out beautiful.
我希望你知道这条广♥告♥一定会非常出色
You really have an eye, you know.
你很有眼光
I do, do I?
当然了 是吧
Are you enjoying the city?
你在城里还愉快吗
I am. Plenty to do.
很好 很多事可以干
Well, you have a good night. I should get back to work.
祝你有个美好的夜晚 我得回去工作了
Sorry to trouble you.
抱歉打扰你
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
What was that? You don't want to know.
他说了什么 你不会想知道的
I think I do.
我想知道
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Now I really do.
那我就更想知道了
Lee Garner Jr. asked me to get rid of Sal.
小李·加勒让我开掉萨尔
What did he do? I didn't ask.
他做了什么 我没问
He was drunk as a skunk and he's scary to begin with.
他醉的一塌糊涂 根本无从谈起
What are you gonna do, call Campbell?
你打算怎么做 打电♥话♥给坎贝尔吗
That's the other thing. He said to keep it between us.
但问题是 他希望我保密
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表