I'm sure we'll regret it.
我敢说我们一定会后悔的
I'm serious!
我说真的
See ya on the bread lines, fellas.
你们破产之日即再相见之时
Is that the last of it?
这是最后一次了吧
Because I don't like how much i'm getting used to these.
我可不喜欢自己渐渐对这些麻木不仁
I don't know anything you don't know.
你不知道的事 我同样不知道
Do you understand there's not point ever
你能挣超过四万美金
in making over forty thousand dollars
却要收取百分之69的税
when you'll be taxed 69%?
这太不合理了
You're working for them!
你这是替他们工作
And god forbid, you really make it...
上天保佑 当你真的挣了那么多
everything over seventy grand is 81%.
超过7万美金的税竟然高达百分之81
Even if you're married?
即便你已经结婚吗
Fellow comrades in mediocrity,
平庸的同事们
I want you to listen very carefully.
你们给我仔细听好了
You can all go straight to hell!
你们会直接下地狱的
Heard he's going in house at Nabisco.
听说他要去纳贝斯克了
You're sure it's not starting again?
你确定这不是最后一个了吗
Mr. Campbell's office.
这是坎贝尔先生的办公室
What? The fire incident?
什么 解雇啊
Mr. Campbell, Mr. Price wants to see you.
坎贝尔先生 普莱斯先生要见你
I'm at lunch.
我要去吃午饭
Bring your doggie bag.
吃不完的打包带回来
Holy crap!
我♥操♥
You couldn't have pulled me aside to say that?
你就不能把我拉到一边悄悄说吗
I'm sure it's nothing.
我认为这没什么啊
How the hell am I supposed to live like this?
我怎会落得这般田地
Drop dead you limey vulture!
去死吧 你这个英国杂种
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
I assume you can continue to handle this beautifully
我想在我给姑娘们解决心理问题时
while I dispense psycho-therapy to the girls in the pool?
你把一切都处理得井井有条
You americans don't know
你们这些美国人
how to handle you're emotions...
不懂得如何控制自己的情绪
It's unbecoming.
这十分不得体
His wife is sick...
他的妻子生病了
and if you would have talked to his girl,
如果你提前告知他的秘书的话
she would have informed him.
她起码会让他做好心理准备的
So, he would've had a longer walk
那么他就可以先控制好自己
to Mr. Cooper's?
再走进库珀先生的办公室
And if you would talk to me,
如果你提前告诉我
I would have been waiting
我会将他的物品都收拾妥当
with his coat and his rolodex.
不会出现这种局面
While we're on the topic of decorum,
当谈及礼貌得体
I'd like to speak with you
我想跟你谈谈
about the way I'm being addressed.
对我的称呼问题
Could you be more specific?
你能说的再具体点吗
The switchboard, I'm not John.
总机转接电♥话♥ 不应该称呼我为约翰
I'm Mr. Hooker.
应称呼我为胡克先生
That's the way they've been taught to address the secretaries.
她们这样称呼一个秘书没有错啊
Yes, well, as I've explained in Great Britain--
正如我所说的 在英国
A truck is a laurie and an elevator is a lift.
卡车被称为载重汽车 电梯被称为升降机
I've got it, Mr. Hooker.
我知道的 胡克先生
Despite your title... you are not a secretary.
如果不看你的头衔 你甚至连秘书都算不上
I'm Mr. Price's right arm.
我是普莱斯先生的左右手
I'm not his typist.
我不是他的打字员
Of course.
当然
Good luck everybody!
祝你们所有人好运
Good luck!
祝你们好运
I assume you will let him know
我想等彼得森先生离开公♥司♥时
when Mr. Peterson has left the building.
你会告知普莱斯先生
How are we today?
今天还好吗
Very well, thank you.
很好 谢谢
Bert Peterson has left the agency.
伯特·彼得森已经离开公♥司♥
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
I can't speak for everyone here but, um...
不知道别人怎么想 不过...
I like you.
我喜欢你
And, I like you.
我也喜欢你啊
But you don't know me.
不过你不了解我
But I will make that effort if given the opportunity.
只要给我机会 我就能做到
Pardon?
什么
I apologize that I haven't been more welcoming socially.
抱歉 我没有正式地为你接风洗尘
It seemed until your wife arrived...
因为您的妻子还没来
I didn't want to make it awkward with a threesome.
我怕我们夫妻二人邀请您单独赴宴会有些不合适
Although, now that I think of it,
不过 我现在想想
perhaps your being alone is all the reason
你独自一人
I should have offered my hospitality.
我更应该热情款待
Do have a seat.
请坐
Why?
为什么
Is-is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
I don't know...
我不清楚
you just removed the head of my department,
你刚撤了我的顶头上司
Now you're offering me a chair.
现在却让我坐下
How cruel of me.
我真残忍♥
I wanted to inform you
我想告诉你
that you're now head of accounts.
你升为业务主管了
Excuse me?
什么
It seemed like the right thing to do
尽管你没那么热情好客
despite your lack of hospitality.
但我觉得你是个合适人选
The, uh, specifics are pending as is the announcement.
具体事宜稍后会正式公布
Is this really happening?
这是真的吗
I need to know it's certain.
我想确认一下
Yes, but, um, shh.
是的 不过...
Wonderful! Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Splendid.
不客气
Well, it turns out things are splendid.
看来万事皆顺
That's good.
很好
Could you get my wife on the phone?
帮我接通我妻子的电♥话♥
I have Mrs. Campbell for you.
坎贝尔夫人在线
How are you, sweetheart?
亲爱的 你好啊
What are you doing?
在干嘛呢
I know, I told you this morning.
今早不是跟你说么
I'm having luncheon with the dosins committee from the met.
我和大都会公♥司♥的计量委员会开午餐会
How are they?
他们怎么样
Since when do you care?
你什么时候开始关心这些了
Since I was made "head of accounts."
从我升为业务主管开始
No! Yes!
不是吧 是的
Oh, my goodness!
谢天谢地
Peter, that's wonderful! It really is.
皮特 太棒了 是啊
I knew it would happen one day for real.
我早就预料到这一天的来临
I love the sound of your voice, right now.
我爱死了你现在的声音
That's because I'm already drunk.
那是因为我已经醉了
Good for you!
太棒了
Just one more minute--
稍待片刻
My husband got some good news.
我的丈夫有些喜讯要与我分享
Make a reservation.
订个桌位
Surprise me. Okay.
给我个惊喜 好的
I should call my mother.
我该通知我母亲
Oh, Peter...
皮特
Don't go to the well. There's no water there.
别自讨没趣了
I don't even know if I'm getting a raise.
我都不知道我会升职
I didn't ask-- I forgot!
我没有请求 我都忘记这回事了
That's very nobel.
这样很体面
You see, one doesn't need money to be fulfilled.
能让人心满意足的并非只有金钱
Don't let those ladies from the Met hear you say that.
可别让那些大都会的女士听见这话
I should go. Bye.
我该挂电♥话♥了 拜
Sorry to interrupt your lunch.
抱歉打扰你吃午饭了
I heard you wanted to see me,
听说你要见我
so I grabbed a sandwich.
所以我匆忙吃了个三明治就来了
What can I do for you?
有什么可以为您效劳的吗
Mr. Peterson's left the agency.
彼得森先生离开公♥司♥了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表