Besides, "hamburger" is already a foreign word.
另外 "汉堡"本身就是外来词[源自德语词]
We'll see.
了解
It's good.
不错
Very good.
很好
It's clever, yet friendly.
聪明 友好
It draws you in.
吸引人
But what about the moon?
但月亮呢
Excuse me?
什么
There's nothing about the moon.
广♥告♥中没提到月亮
Well, right now, that's not an actual destination.
现在 月球还无法成为实际可达的目的地
That wasn't the point.
这不是重点
I said I wanted Hilton on the moon.
我说过要在月球上建希尔顿
I couldn't have been more clear about it.
我已经说得很清楚了
I'll admit I misunderstood that.
我承认我理解有误
I'm sure there's a way to fit that into this.
我想可以把这个想法融入到这个广♥告♥之中
Well, isn't this something?
已经很了不起了 不是吗
I'd like to speak with Don in private.
我要单独和唐谈谈
This is a good campaign-- one of the best.
这个广♥告♥很好 是最棒的一个
It's modern, it's witty, it's eye-catching.
很现代 明智 吸人眼球
It will change your business. Calm down.
会让你的生意焕然一新 别激动
I'm going to speak very honestly with you.
我跟你实话实说吧
I don't think folks do that often.
我觉得对你说实话的人应该不多
Probably scared.
可能是因为害怕
Or they trust my work.
也可能是因为他们相信我的工作
You want me to just say yes to everything you do?
你想让我赞同你的一切做法吗
Most ad men believe that clients
绝大多数广♥告♥人都认为
Are the thing that gets in the way of good work.
客户会影响优秀广♥告♥作品的诞生
I've never experienced that.
我从来没遇到过这种事
You did not give me what I wanted.
你没有如我所愿
I'm deeply disappointed, Don.
我很失望 唐
This is a great campaign.
这个广♥告♥真的很棒
Fine.
好吧
What do you want from me? Love?
你要我给你什么 爱吗
Your work is good.
你的作品很不错
But when I say I want the moon,
但当我说要月亮
I expect the moon.
就要月亮
I said if he ran, I'd support him.
我说过如果他参加竞选 我会支持他
I haven't decided yet.
我还没决定
I voted for Kennedy.
我投了肯尼迪
I'll probably vote for him again.
我可能会再投他
What a nice turnout.
你穿得真漂亮
Where's Henry Francis?
亨利·弗朗西斯在哪儿
I don't know. Someone's supposed to talk.
不知道 该有人站上去讲话才对
I don't know anything about Rockefeller.
我完全不了解洛克菲勒
That's why I did this.
所以我请他来
Well, I want to know how he's going to deal with the south.
我想知道他要怎么处理南方的状况
Do you know how bad it must be for the Negroes
你知道如果像传言所说
to descend on washington like that just to be heard?
黑人将聚集到华盛顿地区 这会有多糟糕吗
Segregation is uncivilized. It's that simple.
种族隔离是野蛮的 就这么简单
You know what my father says about the south?
知道我爸爸怎么说南方的情况吗
It's not 1963, it's 1863.
不像1963 而是还处在1863年
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Mrs. Draper, I'm Elsa Kittridge.
德雷柏太太 我是艾萨·凯特里奇
I work with Mr. Francis.
弗朗西斯先生的同事
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I assume he's been delayed.
我想他一定是有事耽误了
Actually he asked that I
事实上他叫我来
Address the group on behalf of the governor.
代表州长出席今天的活动
That's disappointing.
真让人失望
I mean, I don't think it's going to help your fundraising
我是说 这样言行不一
When you promise one thing and deliver another.
可能不利于你们筹集资金
Well, perhaps you're right,
也许是这样
But he seemed to think I was a better match to the group.
但他觉得我出席更合适
And I am extremely informed.
我做了充分准备
In fact, I'm the person who briefs Mr. Francis.
实际上 我就是为弗朗西斯先生汇报情况的人
I think you'll see I won't embarrass you in front of your friends.
你会看到 我不会让你在朋友面前出丑
Please, begin whenever you want.
那请随时开始
Oh no, you begin, dear.
不 你先说 亲爱的
Excuse me, my name is Betty Draper.
打扰一下 我是贝蒂·德雷柏
Welcome to my home. We're going to listen to--
欢迎各位 下面有请...
Elsa Kittridge, associate in the governor's information office.
州长新♥闻♥办♥助理艾萨·凯特里奇
First I would like to dispel the rumor
首先我要澄清一下
that there is a mandatory contribution tonight.
今晚的捐赠并非强制的
This is a taking of a pulse, an exchange of ideas.
是一种号♥召 大家可以交换意见
Please see that we're not disturbed.
请不要让人打扰我们
Mr. Francis, do you need anything?
弗朗西斯先生 需要帮忙吗
No, Marjorie, I dropped something.
不用 马乔丽 是我掉了东西
Where were you last night? Calm down.
你昨晚在哪儿 冷静下
Why didn't you come?
你为什么不来
Why did you send that-- that woman?
为什么派那 那个女人来
I watched the door all night like a sap.
我整晚地对着门发呆
I'm sorry, but I wanted you to come to me.
对不起 我是想你来找我
Oh, the ego!
真自负
Would you listen to me? You had to come to me.
听我说好吗 必须是你来找我
And why is that?
为什么
Because you're married.
因为你结婚了
No, Henry.
不 亨利
What's wrong?
怎么了
Please. We're locked in this office.
请不要 我们被锁在办公室呢
What? On the desk? On the couch?
在哪儿 桌上 沙发上吗
We should get a room somewhere. No.
我们找间房♥ 不
It's tawdry.
很低俗下流
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm very sorry I started this.
我很抱歉我引起了这一切
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你要什么
Goodbye.
再见
Mr. Sterling's here to see you.
斯特林先生找您
Send him in.
请他进来
I heard Conrad Hilton left this building in a huff yesterday.
我听说昨天康纳德·希尔顿被气走了
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
You've got your face so deep in Hilton's lap,
你整天围着希尔顿转
You're ignoring everything else.
而无视其他一切
Everything's under control.
一切都井井有条
You won't even let me meet the man.
你甚至不让我见他
What do you think accounts does,
你觉得业务员是干什么的
Besides limit your brilliance?
除了限制你的才华
I'd tell you, but I don't want to hurt your feelings.
我本想告诉你 但不想让你伤心
Keep joking about it.
还在开玩笑
We've had two clients in one week leave here angry
一周内我们的两个客户被气走
important clients.
还都是重要客户
Is that what you want this place to be known for?
你想这公♥司♥因此而出名吗
That and some guy losing his foot in a lawnmower?
难道上次割草机事件还不够丢人吗
I want to put you on notice you are in over your head.
我明确告诉你 你现在头脑发热了
These children--
这些孩子
Unoffending, innocent and beautiful--
无罪 无辜 美丽的孩子
Were the victims of one of the most vicious and tragic high
是人类历史上最邪恶最惨痛的事件
Ever perpetrated against humanity.
所造成的无辜牺牲品
You can leave it on your station. I don't mind.
你可以开着 没关系
It's all right. What was that?
没事 那是什么
The funeral service for the little girls in birmingham.
为伯明翰那些小女孩儿举♥行♥的葬礼
It's so horrifying.
真惨
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Do you need a day off?
要休一天假吗
No, I'm fine. Thank you.
不用 我很好 谢谢
I hate to say this,
我也不想这样说
But it's really made me wonder about civil rights.
但我真怀疑公民权利
Maybe it's not supposed to happen right now.
这种事儿现在不应该再发生了
Hello, Mr. Draper. Hello.
您好 德雷柏先生 你好
You just missed bedtime.
孩子们刚上♥床♥
They're probably still awake.
可能还没睡着
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表