And he was dead, so they never put it back on.
他死了 断臂也永远没被接回去
In the casket, he had one hand-
他躺在棺材里 只有一只手
The nails were perfect.
可指甲仍然很光鲜
I don't believe that story.
我不相信这个故事
Okay, so he hit another car and not a tree.
好吧 他是撞上了另一辆车 不是树
It's my company. Why should I be nervous?
这是我的公♥司♥ 我为何感到紧张
Because you sold it.
因为你把它卖♥♥了
So that's it? That's what I did to you?
就这样吗 我就这样对你的吗
I got you half of a million dollars? I'm really sorry about that.
让你得了50万美元吗 我还真够对不住你的
No one said you did anything.
没人说你做了什么
You sound like Burl Ives.
你说话真像伯尔[著名作家 演员 音乐家]
Part of the problem with Mona
我之所以对莫娜不满 部分原因是
Is that one day she just started judging people.
她开始对别人评头论足了
Never gave a crap before.
她以前从不多嘴多舌的
I'll tell you right now, Don,
我现在告诉你 唐
I don't like being judged.
我不喜欢别人对我说三道四
Listen, Roger-
听着 罗杰
I'm okay. I'm okay.
好了 好了
We don't need to talk about this anymore.
我们没必要再说这些了
I promise.
我保证
I was holding out for gratitude,
我不胜感激
But I will take that.
以后我也不会再谈起了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, maybe now you'll have the money and the glory.
也许你会钱财和荣耀两者兼得
Call the photographers, type service and vendors
告诉摄影师 打印商和推销员
And tell them all deliveries should come between 9:30 and 11:00
所有东西必须在9:30到11点之间送来
So the British can see lots of activity when they arrive.
这样英国人到来时 就会看到一副热火朝天的景象
Now.
现在就做
Are you being short with me
你对我颐指气使是为了
Because you think it'll make parting easier?
不想让离别太难过吗
My mother used to do that.
我妈妈过去也常这么做
I'm noticing for the first time
我今天第一次注意到
That the ladies out here are rather plain,
这里的女士们都相貌平平
Present company excluded.
当然 我面前的这两位除外
Well, we could hire some prostitutes.
我们可以雇些妓♥女♥
I know your prime minister enjoys their company.
我听闻你们的首相很喜欢有妓♥女♥相伴左右
The secretary of war,
是国防部部长[拉姆顿丑闻事件]
And you'd do best not to bring that up tomorrow.
你最好明天别提这事
I apologize. Well, I apologize
我道歉 我也道歉
That tomorrow's visit will steal from your spotlight.
明天不能为你举办欢送派对了
Perhaps we can reschedule your
也许假期过后我们可以
surprise party till after the holiday?
再为你举办惊喜派对
Why did you do that?
你为什么要说出来
Do what?
说什么
Mrs. Harris knows everything.
哈里斯夫人知晓一切
I'm sure she was expecting it.
我敢肯定她一定非常期待
I'm going to go home and make a celebratory dinner for my husband.
我现在要回家去为我丈夫做庆功晚餐
And when you wake up in the middle of the night
如果你在半夜醒来
And wonder what you forgot, don't call me.
想不起忘记什么了 别打电♥话♥问我
Well, that's smooth. I got a shave.
脸颊很光滑嘛 我刮了胡子
Why? They ordered me to do it.
为什么 他们命令我这么做
We have an inspection tomorrow- the British.
英国人明天要来视察
Well, you look very successful.
看来你要飞黄腾达了
Hot or cold?
吃热食还是冷食
Swedish meatballs or chicken salad?
瑞典肉丸还是鸡肉沙拉
Chicken salad.
鸡肉沙拉
Did you pick up a nightlight?
你买♥♥夜明灯了吗
I did, and I read her to sleep.
买♥♥了 我还读书伴她睡觉了
She was still clingy.
她还是那么依赖我
I don't remember her being that resentful when Bobby was born.
我记得博比出生时 她好像没有这么怨愤
I don't know that she resents him.
我怎么没发现她不满小家伙的降生
Well, she won't go near him.
她甚至都不愿意靠近他
She won't even go in his room unless I make her.
除非我叫她去 否则她根本不会去婴儿房♥
Why are they visiting? We don't know.
他们为什么要来视察 不知道
Delayed everybody's vacation plans.
耽误了所有人的假期计划
He was perfect today.
他今天表现非常好
Who? Gene.
谁 吉恩
Would you ever want to live in London?
你想过在伦敦定居吗
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Of course.
当然
I could get a pram and a real nanny.
我可以买♥♥辆婴儿车 雇个全职保姆
What do you know?
你听到了什么消息
Nothing.
没什么
Where the hell were you?
你到底去哪了
I told you- I was going for drinks with the Docs.
我告诉过你我跟一帮医生同事去喝酒了
You didn't tell me anything. You didn't call me.
你什么都没说 你根本没给我打电♥话♥
I called you at work.
我上班的时候打给你了
That's a lie.
你撒谎
I just ate dinner for two.
我一个人吃了双份的晚餐
Get over here.
过来
I know you're drunk.
我知道你醉了
Come sit next to me.
过来坐我旁边
So what happened?
发生什么事了
I, uh...
我...
I didn't get it.
我没得到那份工作
What happened?
怎么了
It doesn't say anything except
这上面什么都没说
That they made Doug Hutchinson chief resident.
只说让道格·哈金森担任首席住院医师
And I felt the floor open up under me.
我只觉得天颤地动
So you'll get it next year.
你明年还是有希望的
You knew it was possible.
你知道这可能性很大
I ran into Eddinger about a half hour before the letter came.
我在通告信下达之前的一小时遇到了艾丁加
I could tell something was wrong.
我当时就知道有什么不对劲
He wouldn't look me in the eye.
他都不敢正视我
I figured he felt bad
我以为他会心怀愧疚
And that I'd at least find out what the hell happened.
这样的话 我至少会搞清楚到底发生了什么
But he didn't feel bad.
可他根本毫无愧疚
What are you talking about? He loves you.
说什么呢 他喜欢你
He sat me down in his office,
他让我坐在他的办公室里
He poured a drink and he said-
倒了一杯酒 然后他说
He said I had no brains in my fingers.
他说我做手术不用头脑
But he wrote you all those nice evaluations.
但他为你写的评语都是正面的
Damn it, Joan! Doctors don't write bad things about each other.
该死 琼 医生是不会相互抨击的
So you'll go to another hospital.
你要去别的医院另谋高就吗
Not in new york.
不会在纽约了
If I want to stay in surgery,
如果我想继续待在外科门诊
I can go to Alabama or something.
我可以去阿♥拉♥巴马州或其他地方
So what happens?
到底发生什么事了
You're still a doctor, right?
你仍然是位医生 对吧
I am.
没错
Just not a surgeon,
只不过不再是外科医生
And I will never be a surgeon.
也永远无法成为外科医生
Did they fire you?
他们解雇你了吗
I don't want to talk about it, Joanie, okay?
我现在不想谈这个 琼
I was hoping you were asleep.
我原本希望你已经睡了
I have another year of residency.
我还得再当一年住院医师
You're not gonna be able to leave your job.
你不能辞职
Greg, that's done.
格雷格 我已经辞了
Well, get another one.
那就再找一份工作
Honey.
亲爱的
Listen.
听着
You are still a doctor.
你仍是医生
I married you for your heart, not your hands.
我嫁给你是因为你的心 不是因为你的职业
They all went out to celebrate.
他们都出去庆祝了
I couldn't do it.
我却做不到
I just couldn't do it. I couldn't fake it.
我做不到 我无法强颜欢笑
I've been sitting in the Dublin house since 2:00.
我2点开始就坐在都柏林酒吧里了
Go lay down. I'll undress you.
去躺下 我帮你脱衣服
Just let me close the light.
我来关灯
Mr. Hooker, you neglected to tell
胡克先生 你忘记通知我
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表