I was the director and I let you down.
我是导演 却让你失望
I'm in a meeting. I have Mrs. Draper on the line.
我在开会 德雷柏夫人来电♥话♥找您
it's urgent. I can go.
很紧急 我可以先走
What's the matter?
怎么回事
I'm sorry, Betts.
我很遗憾 贝蒂
I'm-- I'm very sorry.
我感到很遗憾
Do you want me to call William?
要我打电♥话♥给威廉吗
Just stay put. I'll be right there.
待在那就好 我马上到
I have to go. Is everything okay?
我必须得走 出什么事了
There's nothing you can do.
你帮不上忙
Don't ruin the only good thing to come of this.
不过还有一件事值得欣慰
You are now a commercial director.
你现在升为广♥告♥导演了
How do I know you're not just saying that to make me feel better?
我怎么知道 你不是为了安慰我才这么说
You'll know when I hire you again.
等我再雇你时就知道了
Alison, I'm going for the day.
艾莉森 我今天不回来了
Okay, ma.
好了 妈妈
Oh my goodness.
老天啊
Oh, it's beautiful.
太漂亮了
Oh, is that all the noise that this was?
刚才那些噪音就是因为这个吗
Why didn't you wait for Gerry to help?
为什么不等格里来帮忙
Because he's playing cards and Peggy gets up early.
因为他在玩牌 而佩奇还得早起
Say thank you, ma. Oh, thank you, sweetheart.
快说谢谢 妈妈 谢谢你 宝贝
An admiral. Oh, you must be doing well.
艾德蒙电视机 你一定混得不错
I am.
是的
What's the matter, peaches?
怎么了 小宝贝
Sit down, ma.
坐下 妈妈
What's this about?
到底怎么回事
Don't, Anita. Stay.
别走安妮塔 留下
Ma, I'm having problems with my apartment,
我住宿上有点问题
My commute is very long and--
上下班花的时间太多
Oh, it doesn't mean nothing if you want to stay here with us.
想和我们一起住没关系的
Your father and I lived with grandma and grandpa for years.
你父亲与我跟你祖母在一起住了好些年
Your sister was born there.
你姐姐就是在那出生的
Ma, I'm getting an apartment in Manhattan.
妈妈 我要搬去曼哈顿的公♥寓♥住
Well, that makes sense.
原来如此
It really does.
这真的对我很重要
Yeah, I guess I'm the kind of mother
没错 我恐怕就是那种为了一台电视
Who would rather have a new tv than a daughter.
可以不要女儿的老妈
I got you a new tv because you needed one.
我为你买♥♥电视 是因为你需要它
You got me a new tv 'cause you think I was born yesterday.
你买♥♥它 是因为你觉得我好哄骗
You belong in the city.
你属于大城市
Do you see this, Anita?
看见没 安妮塔
This is what they do. Family is cheap.
城市人就是这样 家人最不值钱
Well, take it back, okay?
退了吧 好吗
Because it's just gonna remind me of how stupid you think I am.
否则它只会提醒我 我在你眼里有多蠢
Ma! You knew she'd have to move there eventually.
妈 你明白她最终总要搬去那里
Someday both of youse is gonna feel this,
总有天你俩都会体会到
This-- this broken heart I'm carrying.
我现在有多伤心
You'll get raped, you know that?
你在那会遭强♥暴♥的 你知道吗
It's just as dangerous as here,
这里也一样危险
And I'm going to have a roommate.
况且我还有位室友
She's a nice girl. Her name is Karen Erickson.
她是个很好的女孩 她叫卡莱恩·埃里克森
She's norwegian.
也是挪威人
There's a man, isn't there?
你有男人了 对吧
No.
不
Why would I ever believe anything you say?
我为什么要相信你那些鬼话
Stop it, ma. You're being cruel.
别说了妈妈 你这样太无情了
Good night, ma.
晚安 妈妈
That wasn't so bad.
结果也不是很糟
Really?
是吗
She's been through a lot of change lately.
她最近经历了太多变化
The holy father dying-- that was very hard on her.
教皇的死 对她来说打击很大
It has become one country because all
这里之所以成为一个伟大国度
Of us and all the people who came here
是因为所有来到这里的人们
had an equal chance to develop their talents.
都有施展才华的平等机会
You cannot say to 10% of the population that you cannot have that right.
你不能剥夺那10%的人种天赋之权利
Eugene Hofstadt #2.
尤金·赫夫斯特2号♥
Eugene Hofstadt #2.
尤金·赫夫斯特2号♥
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
There were two Eugene Hofstadt at his bank,
他们银行有两位尤金·赫夫斯特
So he had to be called Eugene Hofstadt #2.
所以他就得叫尤金·赫夫斯特2号♥
Well, he's with Ruth now.
他现在与鲁西团聚了
I hope so.
希望如此
Once he asked,
有次他问我
"what's gonna happen when I get to heaven
"要是等我到了天堂 发现有两位妻子
And I have two wives?"
那该怎么办"
Knowing Gloria, I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
歌♥莉亚那种人 我看这也不是什么难题
Betts, don't eat that. It was in his car all day.
贝蒂别吃那个 在他车里放一天了
I don't care.
我不在乎
Why are you laughing? Sally sweetheart
你们为什么要笑 萨丽 宝贝
We weren't laughing, honey. I heard you.
我们不是在笑 宝贝 我听见你们了
I heard you laughing.
我听见你们笑了
How can you be sitting there like nothing's happening?
你们怎么能坐在那儿 像什么都没发生一样
Like he's not gone?
好像他没死一样
He was here, now he's not here.
不久前他还在这 现在却走了
He's gone forever and nobody even knows that.
他永远离开了 却没人明白这一点
Stop it. You're being hysterical.
别说了 你太激动了
Calm down. He's dead!
冷静点 他死了
He's dead and he's never coming back!
他死了 而且永远回不来了
And nobody cares
却没有人关心
That he's really really really gone!
他真的永远永远走了
Sally, go watch TV.
萨丽 去看电视
When the convoy commander
护送队指挥官
rejected commands that his troops leave their vehicles for a head count.
拒绝其军队下车接受清查
The russians finally allowed the convoy to pass. Robert.
俄方最终同意放行护送队 罗伯特
Dumbstruck police and horrified crowds gathered as an elderly
一位老年佛教♥徒♥的自焚身亡
buddhist monk set fire to himself today, resulting in his death.
引起了警方的震动和民众的恐慌
The bizarre act was a protest against the mostly-catholic government
此番异常举动 据称是为反抗吴廷琰领导下
Of Ngo Dinh Diem of south Vietnam
天主教当道的越南政♥府♥
And their supposed campaign of discrimination.
及其领导下的种族歧视运动
The New York stock exchange today saw
纽约股市今日小幅上涨
Slight gains and moderate trading
交易量较为稳定
As the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose nearly two points.
道琼斯工业指数上涨近两个百分点
And now here's Stan Baker for Winston Cigarettes.
接下来斯坦·贝克带来云丝顿烟草相关新闻
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表