Mona, you're a lioness.
莫娜 你像母狮一样
And thank you for resisting the urge to eat your cub.
谢谢你对幼崽保护有佳
This could've been an awful day, but here we are...
这本是个伤心的日子 但我们
Not watching TV but, together,
没有看电视 欢聚一堂
Watching the two of you.
见证他们的婚姻
To Margaret and Brooks Hargrove.
敬马格瑞特和布鲁克斯·哈格罗夫
The adults... we all wanted to be strong for you,
大人们都想永远庇佑你们
But your spirit
但你们的精神
Your love, your hope is giving us strength.
你们的爱和希望给予我们力量
And I promise you now...
我保证
If you can make it through a day like today,
如果你们能度过像今天这样的灾难日
Marriage is a cakewalk.
婚姻对你们来说只是小菜一碟
To many years of happiness.
祝幸福天长地久
Cheers.
干杯
We invite the father of the bride and the bride
请新娘和父亲
to share the dance floor.
共跳父女之舞
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Now if there are any other fathers and daughters
如果还有其他父女 请共舞
You know what? Everyone, please, join them.
每个人 大家都来跳吧
Do you want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
I don't know.
不知道
Want me to teach him how to dance?
要我教他怎么跳舞吗
He's a great dancer.
他跳的很好
She's happy.
她很高兴
That's because she doesn't know
因为她不知道
His net worth just dropped by half.
他的资产净值缩水了一半
Stop it, daddy.
别这样 爸爸
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
You'll see.
你会看到的
Why do you keep looking at that woman?
你为何一直看那个女人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Did Jennifer follow in? She'll be right out.
詹妮弗出来了吗 她马上过来
See you Tuesday.
周二见
He was so handsome,
他那么英俊
and now I'll never get to vote for him.
现在我再也不能给他投票了
You want me to cut you out of that dress?
你要我帮你脱裙子吗
I'm making a phone call.
我要打个电♥话♥
Hello.
喂
So what's new?
有什么新闻吗
It's incredible, isn't it?
太不可思议了 对吧
Yes.
是的
Margaret got married today.
马格瑞特今天结婚了
That's right. I forgot.
是的 我竟然忘了
Poor thing.
太遗憾了
Joanie, I wish you could've seen it.
琼尼 我希望你当时在场
Oh my god, what a disaster.
天啊 真是场灾难
I'm sorry. Yeah, she pulled through.
很遗憾 她撑过去了
They pulled through.
他们都撑过去了
I pulled through.
我也是
I can't believe how quiet it is out there.
真不敢相信外面居然那么安静
Not everywhere.
不是每个地方都那样
Greg just called.
格瑞格刚打电♥话♥来
He's working the night shift at the E.R.
他在急诊室值夜班
People are still getting sick.
人们还是会生病
Car accidents are happening.
还是会发生车祸
Babies are are being born.
还是有新生儿降临
Well, I'm glad he's not home.
很高兴他不在家
I had to talk to you.
我必须跟你聊聊
Nobody else is saying the right thing about this.
除你之外和谁都不想谈此事
My god, you're really upset.
天 你真的很伤心
What's that about?
为何这样说
Because there's nothing funny about this.
因为这一点也不好笑
Well...
好
Hang in there, red.
坚持下去 红发美女
You too.
你也是
Bye-Bye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Put him on a standby of indeterminate length, will you?
[判他无期徒刑怎么样]
Clearers are pushing. There is Lee Oswald.
[现场非常拥挤 这就是李·奥斯瓦尔德]
He's been shot.
[他中枪了]
Oh my god. Oh my god. What happened?
天啊 怎么了
Lee Oswald has been shot.
[李·奥斯瓦尔德中枪了]
They shot him.
他们朝他开枪
The police were walking him through the building
警♥察♥押着他出来
And some man ran up and shot him.
有人跑过去朝他开了枪
What?
什么
What is going on?!
这是怎么回事
Oswald has been shot. There is no question about it.
[奥斯瓦尔德中枪 毫无疑问]
Don, please leave me alone.
唐 别管我
Betts?
贝蒂
Pandemonium has broken loose here
[这里一片混乱]
In the basement of Dallas police headquarters.
[就在达拉斯警局总部地下室]
What happened?
发生什么事了
Nothing.
没事
Go upstairs.
上楼吧
The family, incidentally, asked that there be no flowers
[总统家人曾提过不要鲜花]
But there nevertheless have been flowers.
[但葬礼上依然出现了大量的鲜花]
People either didn't hear or chose to ignore it.
人们或许没听到 或许执意于此
And one room or two rooms in the white house
[白宫的一个或两个房♥间]
Have had to be set aside to host.
[不得不用来堆放鲜花]
I'm going out.
我要出去
Where?
去哪儿
For a drive.
开车逛逛
Let me drive.
我来开吧
I'll get the kids. We'll all go somewhere.
叫上孩子们 我们一起出去
That's a good idea. No.
这是个好主意 不
I need to clear my head.
我要清醒一下
I'm so glad you could see me.
很高兴你来见我
Where does your husband think you are?
你丈夫以为你去哪儿了
I don't care.
无所谓
He's been lying to me for years.
他骗了我多年
I couldn't be in that house.
我不能再呆在那房♥子里了
Then I saw you yesterday.
我昨天见到了你
I didn't know you were going to be there.
我不知道你也会去
I hoped you would be there.
我希望你会去
Derby day...
赛马日
It seems like 100 years ago.
就像100年前的事一样
And then this morning,
今天早上
Seeing that man shot to death...
看到那个人被枪杀
What is going on?
到底怎么了
It will be okay.
会没事的
We've lost a lot of presidents
我们失去了很多总统
and we're still standing.
但我们仍然屹立于世界
I wish I could believe you.
我希望我可以相信你
I can't believe anything right now.
我现在什么都不相信了
Have you thought that there are other ways to live?
你有没有想过换一种生活方式
Listen. I'm not in love with the tragedy of this thing.
我不想在感情悲剧中纠结
It's not "Romeo and Juliet."
我们又不是罗密欧与朱丽叶
I want it to happen.
我希望和你在一起
I have three children.
我有3个孩子
I'll know more when the primaries start to shake out in spring,
初选名单在春季改组后 我会了解更多
But I can leave the campaign right now.
但我现在就可以退出竞选
I don't want you to do that.
我不要你那样做
You don't have to answer me now...
你不用现在就给我答复
But I want to marry you.
但我想娶你
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么了
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
I told you.
我说了的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表