What did we do?
我们做错什么了
Nothing.
没什么
Then why are we in the living room?
那我们都坐在客厅干什么
We want to tell you something because--
我们要告诉你一些事情
Well, it's going to be a little bit of a change.
家里会有些变化
Your father is going to be moving out.
你们的爸爸会搬走
Now, we'll still be living here and he'll come to visit.
我们还会住在这里 他会来看望你们
Then why is he going?
那他为什么要离开
Because...
因为...
It'll just be temporary.
这只是暂时的
Like when you lived in the hotel?
就好像你之前住在酒店那样吗
Yes. It'll be different.
是的 会有些不同
Is it because I lost your cufflinks?
是因为我把你的袖扣弄丢了吗
No, it has nothing to do with you.
不 这与你们无关
That's not what I mean.
我不是那个意思
I love you both. You know that.
我爱你们俩 你们知道的
Then why are you going?
那你为什么还要离开
I'm not going.
我不会离开的
I'm just...living elsewhere.
我只是 住在别处
That's going.
那就是离开
You say things and you don't mean them.
你说的话总是做不到
You can't just do that. Sally, sweetheart
你不能这样 萨丽 亲爱的
Go away. Sally, stop it.
走开 萨丽别这样
You said you'd always come home.
你说你会一直回家的
I will.
我会的
It's just a different home.
那会是个不一样的家
Will you be here for Christmas?
圣诞节你会在吗
You'll get to have two Christmases.
你们会过两个圣诞节的
I only want one.
我只想要一个
Did you make him leave?
是你让他走的吗
No. We both decided.
不是 我们共同决定的
You made him sleep in Gene's room, and it's scary in there.
你让他睡在吉恩的房♥间 那里很吓人
Listen to me, both of you.
都听我说 你们两个
I will be here.
我不会离开的
You can call me, I will answer and I will be here.
你们可以打电♥话♥给我 我会接的
Sally. Sally. Let her go.
萨丽 萨丽 让她去吧
Please don't go. I don't want you to.
求你别走 我不想你走
Nobody wants to do this.
没人想这样
I need you to be a big boy.
我要你成为一个小男子汉
You look awful. Can I come in?
你看起来很糟糕 我能进来吗
Do you want anything?
你有什么需要吗
Yes, I do.
是的 我有
You were right.
你说得对
I've taken you for granted and I've been hard on you,
我一直无视你的存在 一直对你很苛刻
But only because I think
我想 那是因为
I see you as an extension of myself.
很多时候我都把你当做自我的延伸
And you're not.
可你毕竟不是
Well, thank you for stopping by.
那么 多谢你来访
Please. Sit down.
请坐下
Do you know why I don't want to go to McCann?
你知道我为什么不想去麦肯吗
Because you can't work for anyone else.
因为你不想屈居人下
No.
不
Because there are people out there who buy things,
因为世界上有很多人 他们要买♥♥东西
People like you and me,
像你我一样的人
And something happened--
然后发生了一些事
Something terrible.
一些可怕的事
And the way that they saw themselves...
而他们看待自己的方式...
Is gone.
不复存在了
And nobody understands that.
没人理解这一点
But you do.
但是你理解
And that's very valuable.
这很难得
Is it?
是吗
With you or without you, I'm moving on.
有没有你 我都会继续
And I don't know if I can do it alone.
而我不知道我能不能独自撑下去
Will you help me?
你能帮我吗
What if I say no?
如果我说不呢
You'll never speak to me again.
你就再也不和我说话了吗
No.
不会的
I will spend the rest of my life trying to hire you.
我会用我的余生来劝你为我工作
Mrs. Harris, what a pleasure to see you.
哈里斯太太 见到你太高兴了
What is she doing here? I said I'd be discreet.
她来这儿干嘛 我说了我会谨慎的
Tell them what to do.
告诉他们怎么做
I made a list and I called some movers.
我列了个名单 还打电♥话♥给一些搬家公♥司♥
Can you read these? Do you know where this stuff is?
你能读懂这个吗 你知道这些都在那儿吗
Yes. Of course you'll need the job bags on all these accounts.
是的 你们必定需要这些客户的资料袋
We'll also need logo files,
我们还需要商标文件
all the film we can find
还有我们能找到的所有胶片
And negatives which aren't actually here.
还有所有底片 当然那些不在这里
There you go.
看看
Very good. Now I can pack. Sorry I'm late.
非常好 我现在可以打包了 对不起我迟到了
Hi.
嗨
Joan.
琼
What a good idea.
棋高一着啊
Well, you're here. Who did you bring?
你来了啊 带来了哪些客户
North American aviation, Secor, Jai alai, samsonite.
北美航♥空♥ 赛可通便剂 回力球 新秀丽
Clearasil. Really?
还有克利拉思 真的吗
I made it.
我做到了
Where do we start?
我们从哪里开始
Well, I'd start in the art department.
我们从美术部开始
It's locked.
上锁了
Great.
太好了
I'll start in my office..
我从我的办公室开始
Joanie, I can't read your writing.
琼 我看不懂你的字
It's perfectly clear--"correspondence".
相当清楚的 信件
Oh, I'm tired.
我累了
Peggy, can you get me some coffee? No.
佩奇 能拿点儿咖啡来吗 不
Did you wash your hands?
你洗手了吗
Hold the elevator.
按住电梯
Greg is going to kill me.
格雷格会杀了我的
I'm at the Roosevelt,
我暂住罗斯福酒店
but I'll need you to find me an apartment.
但是我需要你替我找间公♥寓♥
Furnished? For the time being.
全部装♥修♥的吗 只是临时住处
Sorry. Good night.
抱歉 晚安
Go ahead, fellas.
继续 兄弟们
How long do you think it'll take us to be in a place like this again?
你觉得我们得花多久才能再拥有这样一个地方
I never saw myself working in a place like this.
我从没发现原来自己在这样的地方工作
Don't bother.
别麻烦了
We've been robbed!
我们被洗劫了
He's waiting on the line. It's his third attempt.
他在线等着呢 打了三次了
Saint John, how are you?
圣约翰 你怎么样啊
What in god's name is going on over there?
老天啊 你那里到底怎么回事
I think at this point it should be very clear.
我想这点看起来很明显
You're fired.
你被炒了
You're fired for costing this company millions of pounds.
你被炒 因为你让公♥司♥损失了数百万英镑
You're fired for insubordination!
你被炒 因为你拒绝服从命令
You're fired for lack of character!
你被炒 因为你品质低下 道德败坏
Very good. Happy Christmas.
太好了 圣诞节愉快
Mr. Hooker. I've been sacked.
胡克先生 我被抄了
Please have my office and things
请把我办公室的个人物品
put in storage at this address.
送到位于这个地址的仓库里
What's happened? You're a sharp boy. You'll figure it out.
发生什么事了 你很聪明 你会明白的
So let's see. I have Peggy and Pete sharing the desk.
让我看看 佩奇和皮特♥共♥用这个桌子
Don, we'll replace one of these couches
唐 我们得换换这个沙发
With a table for you, and we're adding two additional phone lines.
给你准备张桌子 我们再增加两通电♥话♥
Media will be in the bedroom with the television.
媒体部设在那边的卧室 配有电视
Accounts gets the bed.
床归客户部
And no one is to come to this office.
别把人带到办公室来
If you have meetings, please take them elsewhere.
如果你们要开会 请另找地方
I don't want them in the lobby or the bar of this hotel.
我不想看到他们在这个酒店的大厅和酒吧
Well, look at that.
好的 看看吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表