If we go in and it's off,
如果我们到场发现婚礼取消了
We'll grab dinner or something.
我们正好外出吃晚饭
You can't sit in front of the TV all day.
你不能一天都坐在电视前
Fine.
好的
Just stay here until Carla comes.
在这等卡拉
After the terrible news had reached us...
[这可怕的消息公布后]
Can you see bags?
你看到我的包了吗
I don't understand this.
我不明白
And here we are...
现在居然是这样的局面
Lyndon Johnson, more of the same.
突然来个林德·约翰逊
Nobody voted for him.
没人投票给他
It felt for a second like everything was about to change.
我觉得天翻地覆的巨变就要到来了
You should get your coat and your scarf.
你应该穿外套和围巾
I know it's far, but I really feel like walking.
我知道有点远 但我想走去
Why are we going?
我们为何要去
Because it's your boss's daughter's wedding.
因为是你老板女儿的婚礼
It's business, Pete,
这是为了你的工作着想 皮特
and there a system.You always say that.
这是重要社交场合 你常这样说
It's one thing to go to this wedding
把对他们的厌恶憋在心里
and act like I don't hate them.
装作若无其事地参加婚礼是一回事
It's another thing to go
假装总统没有被谋杀
and act like the president hasn't been murdered.
装作一切都没发生过 却又是另外一回事了
Maybe they'll cancel it, but we have to show.
也许他们会取消 但我们至少得去一趟
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
The whole country's drinking,
全国人♥民♥都在喝酒
And not to celebrate some spoiled brat's wedding.
不是在庆祝某个被宠坏的孩子的婚礼
We are mourning together with his widow
[我们和他的遗孀一同哀悼]
They'll never cancel.
他们不会取消的
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because they're happy.
因为他们很高兴
You should've heard some of the things people said yesterday.
你真应该听听那些人昨天说了什么
Like what? What did they say?
什么 他们说了什么
"The man made a lot of enemies," things like that.
"总统树敌很多" 之类的话
That's awful.
太歹毒了
I don't care what your politics are, this is America.
不管你是什么政见 这是美国
You don't just shoot the President.
你不能就这样去枪杀总统
Chet Huntley was talking about Jackie and those kids,
查特·亨特利在谈论肯尼迪的遗孀和孩子
How she just lost that baby,
说她怎么失去了前两个孩子
and Harry Crane was looking at his paperwork,
哈里·克雷恩却在看他的报纸
calculating how many commercials weren't going to be aired.
计算着有多少条广♥告♥无法♥正♥常播出
I'm not going.
我不去了
You can go and say I'm sick
如果你觉得这很重要的话
if you think it's that important.
你可以独自前往 就说我病了
"Demonstrates the internal threat that can never be underestimated."
[这一事件表明内部威胁绝对不容小觑]
No, you're right.
不 你是对的
"Our sympathy for the Kennedy family
[我们对肯尼迪家族寄予最深切的哀悼和同情]
Is no less than it is for the millions of people
[一如我们对那些战争死难者家属的深切同情]
who have sustained equal losses in the fight for freedom."
[他们都是为自♥由♥而战的勇士]
I got a call from Leona,
我接到雷欧娜打来的电♥话♥
this girl I used to work with at the phone company.
她是我以前在电♥话♥公♥司♥的同事
My friend Francine called me.
我朋友弗朗辛打电♥话♥给我
Don couldn't get through.
唐打不进来
The system was completely overloaded.
通讯系统完全超负荷了
It's annoying that
可气的是
People think the operators were watching TV.
人们觉得接线员也在看电视
They were as frustrated as anyone.
她们和全国人♥民♥一样伤心
The Maitre D' has reorganized the seating.
领班已经分配好座位
If you are at an even-numbered table,
如果您拿的是偶数号♥
Take these first six.
请坐前6张桌子
If you are at an ordinary-numbered table.
如果是普通号♥
Take left side of the room.
请坐左边
Maestro, do you mind?
领班 我说几句
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, everybody, grab your plate
各位拿着盘子
And come on up to the front here,
都到前面来
Sit wherever you feel like.
随便坐
And please feel free to
请随意
Have the prime rib and the fillet of sole.
取肋排和煎鱼排
Help yourself.
请自便
I mean that. There are no waiters.
我说真的 没有服务员
Three months after roosevelt died,
罗斯福去世3个月后
we bombed Hiroshima.
我们轰炸了广岛
That's how we got over it.
我们就是这样解气的
I say we hang Lee Oswald and then
应该对李·奥斯瓦尔德施以绞刑
We take care of Texas...
彻底整顿德州
Hell, the whole south.
管它的 整个南方
What did everyone think of the sweetbreads?
大家觉得甜面包怎样
You were right, mommy. Okay?
妈妈你太对了
Problem solved.
问题解决
Hardly.
还差点
They just told me the cake's not coming.
他们刚说不送蛋糕了
Shit.
见鬼
I have to say on some level Harry has a point.
某种程度而言 哈里说的很对
I think he wanted attention.
他想得到关注
He obviously didn't fit in.
他显然没有融入
Congratulations.
恭喜
You are so beautiful, like Natalie Wood or something.
你太美了 像娜塔利·伍德一样[著名女星]
Daddy, I really wish
爸爸 我真的希望
You could've gotten to see the ceremony.
你能等参加完结婚仪式再走
It's okay. We understand.
没事 我理解
We're honored you're here.
您能出席我们已经很荣幸了
I heard the church was packed.
我听说教堂已满了
Those weren't our guests.
他们可不是我的客人
Have a seat.
请坐
Just sit anywhere.
随意坐
I'm so happy for you.
我真为你高兴
I would like some legal representation,
[我要请律师]
But these police officers
[但这些警♥察♥]
Have not allowed me to have any.
[剥夺了我的这项权利]
I don't know what this is all about.
[我不知道这是怎么了]
Did you kill the President? No, sir, I didn't.
[-总统是你刺杀的吗 -不 我没有]
People keep asking me that.
[人们一直在问我]
How would you know that's what a monster looks like?
原来恶魔就是这个样子
Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir.
[当然 我在那栋楼工作 是的]
Did you see "The Times"?
你看《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》了吗
He lived in Russia.
他曾住在俄♥国♥
I thought he just visited.
我想他只是去旅游
Would you visit?
你会去那里旅游吗
I'm just a patsy.
[我只是个替罪羊]
There you are. What are you doing here?
你们在这啊 都在干什么呢
They're about to interview Oswald.
看奥斯瓦尔德的采访
Hey, somebody go buy a cake.
谁去买♥♥个蛋糕
Has the gentleman been identified?
[凶手确定是他吗]
I need you out there. I'm about to give my toast.
你出去 我要致祝酒词了
I've heard your toast a million times.
我听过几百万遍了
The President is dead.
总统死了
And I'll tell you... something else...
还有件事要告诉你
Our table has no one at it.
没人坐我们那桌
I consolidated the tables.
我把桌子都合并了
Would you keep an eye on her?
你能帮我看着她吗
Absolutely.
当然
We'd better get back in there.
我们最好进去
Jane.
简
That this investigation has been carried on jointly
[联合调查正在进行]
This toast is going to be much shorter than it was supposed to be.
今天的祝酒词会比正常情况下简短得多
Obviously, we're all in a different mood.
显然我们都心情不佳
Can someone please get my wife out of the kitchen?
有人能把我妻子从厨房♥弄出来
I have something very nice to say about her.
我要对她说些好话
But while we're alone...
趁她不在
I want to say something nice about my ex-wife.
我想说点我前妻的好话
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表