Again, none of my business.
再说一次 不关我的事
It's just I'm 1a, 22.
我22岁 第一批
I can't get into school.
我不能上学
I kind of have a target on my back, and for what?
好像我一直在被人瞄着 可不知道为什么
I think they're really gonna start sending people.
我想他们真的要开始遣送人过去了
I have it on good authority that you're right.
你说的对 我有很确凿的证据
Good authority?
确凿的证据
Are you a spook?
难道你是情报人员吗
Nope. I'm in advertising.
不是 我是广♥告♥业人士
No way.
不是吧
Now that's priceless.
如今这行当最赚钱了
But you seem okay.
但你看上去不错
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a beautiful night.
真是个美丽的夜晚
It smells good...
清新的空气
But everything smells good when you're high.
但当你兴奋起来的时候什么味道都好闻
That's true.
没错
Listen, Cadillac,
听着 凯迪拉克
We don't have gas money, but...
我们没有汽油钱
They're reds. You ever have them?
这是红胶丸[安♥眠♥药♥] 你用过吗
What are they?
那是什么
Phenobarbital. They're my dad's.
镇定安眠剂 是我爸爸的
Give me one.
给我一片
Make it two.
两片吧
Does he know how to dance?
他会跳舞吗
Who cares?
管他呢
How old are you?
你多大了
19. How old are you?
19岁 你又多大了
Why can't you go to school? Because it's a waste of time, man.
你为什么不上学呢 那纯粹是浪费时间
You like to watch us dance?
想看我们跳舞吗
Yeah, you want to watch us?
你想看吗
A hillbilly knocks on the door of his new neighbor's house.
一个乡巴佬敲响了他新邻居的门
"howdy, neighbor," he says.
"您好 邻居" 他这样说
"in honor of you moving into the Holler,
"欢迎你搬到霍勒镇来
I'm gonna throw a party.
"我要举办一场晚会
There's gonna be a whole lot of drinking,
饮尽美酒
A whole lot of dancing and a whole lot of screwing."
舞尽芳华 玩遍美女
"sounds like fun," the neighbor says.
"听上去很有趣" 邻居回答
"what can I bring?" the hillbilly replies,
"要我带去点什么呢" 接着乡巴佬回答道
"you can bring anything you want-
"你想带什么都行
It's just gonna be you and me."
"反正只有我们两个"
What are you laughing at, Cadillac?
你笑什么呢 凯迪拉克
Look at you.
看看你
Up to your old tricks.
又耍老把戏
You're a bum. You know that?
你就是个乞丐 你知道吗
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
Conrad Hilton?
康纳德·希尔顿
You wouldn't expect him to be taken so easily.
你应该知道他不是那么容易就能拿下的
Shut up.
闭嘴
You can't be tied down.
你不可能被制♥服♥
That's right. Look at your hands.
没错 看看你的手
They're as soft as a woman's.
那么柔软 像是女人的手
What do you do? What do you make?
你做什么 你做了些什么
You grow bullshit.
你真是烂透了
I gave him two. How the hell is he still awake?
我给了他两片 那他怎么还醒着
Everything okay?
没事吧
I'm worried that housekeeping is going to come in.
我估计打扫房♥间的人快来了
I put out the sign.
我在外面挂了"请勿打扰"
I'll call them when we're done.
等我们结束了再叫他们进来
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on. I love the morning.
来吧 我清晨性趣昂然
What were you thinking?
你当时到底怎么想的
It's awful.
太难看了
It's an antique.
这是个古董
We discussed this for months
我们研究了好几个月
And we decided antiques were expected.
我们已经决定了不要古董
Look around! You have ruined the whole room.
看看周围 你毁了整个房♥间
If you want to keep it,
如果你想要保持这样
Please do not tell people I did this.
别告诉别人这是我的作品
Morning. Fender bender.
早上好 出了点小事故
Oh. I'm going to get coffee. Do you want some?
我想要去拿杯咖啡 你要吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 德雷柏先生
Fender bender. I'm sorry.
出了点小事故 很遗憾
Mr. Cooper's waiting for you.
库珀先生在等您
Thank you.
谢谢
Good morning.
早上好
Sit down.
坐吧
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Sacajawea carried a baby on her back
萨卡加维亚背着个婴儿
all the way to the Pacific Ocean,
一路到达太平洋
And somewhere that baby thinks he discovered America.
那个婴儿才由此发现了美洲
You, Don, have been standing on someone's shoulders.
唐 你难道没有站在别人的肩膀上取得今天的成就吗
We brought you in, we nurtured you like family
我们带你入行 像对待家人一样培养你
And now's the time to pay us back.
现在是你回报我们的时候了
You can't go any further on your own, Don.
你独自一人寸步难行
Would you say I know something about you, Don?
你承认我知晓你的一些事吗 唐
I would.
是的
Then sign.
那就签字吧
After all, when it comes down to it,
不管怎么说 到了这种时候
Who is really signing this contract anyway?
签的又何止是这份合同呢
I don't want anymore contact with Roger Sterling.
我再也不想和罗杰·斯特林有任何关系
Don?
唐
I signed it.
我签了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表