No, what's he look like?
不 我是说他的外貌
Oh, handsome.
哦 要帅的
The girl's gone.
女孩走了
I have stolichnaya and cuban cigars--
我带来了苏联红牌伏特加和古巴雪茄
Sent them from greece.
希腊货
Should've tried a pound of opium.
真该搞点鸦♥片♥过来
Help yourself.
自便
So, Cosgrove versus Campbell.
这次 科斯格罗夫对阵坎贝尔
Is Cooper playing god or darwin?
库珀扮的是上帝还是达尔文
I know it sounds japanese but it's not Cooper.
这看来像日本人的风格 可并非库珀的主意
What'd lane read about it in some management book?
难道是从什么管理书籍上学来的招数
I think it came from the home office.
我想这应该是总部的意思
When he told me about it, I thought he was joking.
当他告诉我时 我还以为他在开玩笑
I told him it was a stupid idea
我告诉他这真是个愚蠢的主意
But they don't always get our inflection.
可他们从来不听劝告
Can I speak with you for a moment?
我能和您聊两句吗
Come in.
进来吧
What?
怎么啦
I, um...
我...
I just wanted to let you both know
我只是想您们两位了解
How honored I am with this promotion.
这次晋升给了我莫大的鼓舞和荣耀
Help yourself.
自便吧
Not the stoli.
别碰伏特加
Hello.
你好
Oh, Mr. Campbell, I was going to tell Don
坎贝尔先生 我正要告诉唐
But I can tell you myself.
现在直接跟你说好了
I have an old pal at the mayors office
我有个老朋友在市长办公室工作
That wants to do a small campaign for...
他们正在筹备一场小型活动...
I don't know, something about penn station.
我不是很清楚 是关于宾州车站的什么事情
It'd be my pleasure, Bert.
非常荣幸 伯特
Is there any brandy?
有白兰地吗
Any glass will do.
随便来一杯就行
I told him that despite life under british rule,
我告诉过他尽管过着英国式的生活
We still had a real yankee.
我们还是地道的美♥国♥佬♥
I don't care what they say...
我不在意他们怎么说...
London fog is a great name.
"伦敦雾"是个响亮的牌子
I like the ants.
我喜欢这些蚂蚁
There's no shortage of distractions here.
娱乐消遣项目倒是一样也不缺
Now if we can find a proper pub,
如果再有个像样的酒吧
We'll have everything.
就真的完美了
Why do you have this office?
你怎么会有这件办公室的
I thought it was necessary that we have a place
我觉得为来访的领导准备一个
For when superior's visit.
临时办公地点是很有必要的
Of course, it would make sense
当然 平时还可以
For someone to occupy it in the meantime.
为其他员工提供用处
That's a hair-brained idea.
真是个愚蠢的主意
We just fired one-third of their workforce.
我们刚刚裁掉了1/3的员工
It's unseemly to go through their pockets, as well.
现在就搜刮他们是不是有点不合时宜
A visitors office is good but you sit out front.
访客接待室是不错 但你应该坐在外面
Of course, it was presumptuous.
当然 恕我冒昧
This place is a ginocracy.
这个地方有点女性当政的味道
Hadn't noticed.
没注意过
My only point is if you decide to take the train tomorrow
我想提醒你的是如果你决定赶明天的火车
And you run into Carlton, I told him you were busy.
并且碰到卡尔顿的话 我告诉过他你很忙
Our stories are straight.
我会帮你圆谎的
Sally has something to tell you.
萨丽有事情和你说
Sally!
萨丽
I got it out of her.
她已经向我坦白了
Out!
出去
Go ahead.
说吧
I'm sorry I broke your suitcase.
很抱歉弄坏你的箱子
Find out how much it is to repair
看看多少钱能修好
And it'll come out of your allowance.
然后用你的零用钱支付
I don't have an allowance.
我没有零用钱
Then don't break things.
那以后就别弄坏东西
I just thought-- I just didn't want you to go.
我只不过 我只是不想让你走
Come here.
过来 宝贝
I will always come home.
家是我唯一的归宿
You'll always be my girl.
而你也永远是我最亲爱的宝贝
Your eyes look tired.
你的眼神看起来好疲惫
I don't sleep well when I'm not here.
我只有在家里才能睡得踏实
You squint too much.
你斜视的很厉害
You need reading glasses.
该配眼镜了
Daddy-daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Are these for me?
这是送给我的吗
Yes.
是的
Give me that-- it's a stick-pin.
给我 这是个胸针
There ya go.
弄好啦
Was I really in there?
我原来真的在你肚子里面吗
Nine months.
住了9个月
Tell me about the day I was born.
跟我说说我出生那天的事
Well, it was, uh,
好的
the middle of the night...
那是一个午夜
And it was raining very hard...
暴雨瓢泼...
And I had just got home from work.
我刚刚下班回家
He did not feel like getting back in the car...
他平时不愿开车回来
But he did.
可是那天他却开车回来
I took my suitcase
我带上手提箱
And my little stuffed eeyore
还有一个将要送给你的
That I knew I was going to give you.
小驴屹耳的毛绒玩具
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表