Joan! Is that you?
琼 是你啊
Yes. Yes, it is.
是的 是我
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm well. Thank you.
还不错 谢谢
I was asking for the manager. I had no idea.
我想见经理 我不知道你就是
Well, I'm just filling in. They needed some extra help.
我是来帮忙的 他们人手不够
I get my pick before they get put out.
衣服还没上架 我已经挑好了
Isn't that smart?
真是聪明啊
So how can I help you?
那我有什么能帮你的吗
Well, I don't mean to be a bother,
是啊 我不是来找麻烦的
I was just hoping someone could--
我只是希望有谁能
It's this dress.
是这件礼服的问题
Trudy spilled wine on it. She's beside herself.
特鲁迪把红酒溅上面了 她要气疯了
I may have spilled the wine.
也可能是我撒上去的
I was hoping to exchange it or replace it,
我希望可以换货什么的
Whichever will get me out of the ladies' dresses department.
只要能让我赶快离开这女式礼服商店
May I?
我能看看吗
It is our merchandise.
确实是我们的商品
This one's small. I don't see Trudy in a 10.
这件是小号♥ 特鲁迪穿不下10号♥的吧
It doesn't fit great, but she loves it.
确实不太合适 不过她太爱这件礼服了
It's very It's very summery.
它非常地 非常适合夏季穿
Give me a moment.
等我一会
Take this down to customer service.
带上这个去顾客服务部
They'll send someone to the stockroom.
他们会派人去仓库找的
It'll be boxed up, but I'm sure we have it.
估计已经装箱了 可我确定我们有存货
I'm willing to pay for it, of course. It's all taken care of.
当然 我愿意付钱的 没关系的
Well, that's very generous.
好吧 幸亏有你的慷慨相助
Thank you.
谢谢
So how are you?
你怎么样
Never been better. How are things at the office?
再好不过了 公♥司♥里的情况怎么样
Moneypenny hasn't self-destructed, but it's just a matter of time.
那些笨姑娘还勉强没有崩溃 不过只是时间问题
And how are you?
那你怎么样
I think I told you already.
我已经告诉你了呀
I'm very well. Greg is just finishing up his residency.
我很好 格雷格刚刚结束住院医师生涯
He's actually thinking about a new specialty.
他正在考虑换个专业
You know doctors. Whatever's the latest thing.
医生嘛 都想钻研新新医学
And what would that be?
什么专业呢
Psychiatry.
精神科
I'll take the dress and you take that.
我来拿礼服 你拿着这个
Thank you so much for getting me out of a scrape.
谢谢你帮我摆脱困境
And I'd appreciate it if you should happen to run into Trudy
如果你见到特鲁迪时可以保密的话
that you be discreet.
我将感激不尽
The whole incident was fraught with drama.
我们已经为这事吵的不可开交了
Of course.
当然了
This never happened.
这件事从没发生过
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
What is that smell?
什么味道
Which one?
你说哪个
It's like rubber and diesel.
闻上去像橡胶或者柴油
I can barely stand up.
我要晕倒了
Let me see what's going on.
我去看看到底怎么回事
Grazie.
谢谢
"I hope you find everything to your liking, madame.
希望你喜欢这里 太太
Your italian is very good."
你的意大利语说的很好
"Thank you very much. It's a lovely room."
非常感谢 这房♥间很不错
Sorry. I haven't changed my money yet.
抱歉 我还没换钱
Oh, no, signore. Thank you. American dollar is very good.
没关系 先生 美元非常好
Thank you.
谢谢
$2, Don? That's what he makes in a week.
2美元 唐 他一周才赚这么多
Oh. Don, look.
唐 来看
Pronto?
你好
I'm sorry. Is this the Drapers' room?
抱歉 请问是德雷柏的房♥间吗
Yes, this is Mrs. Draper. Is it?
是的 我是德雷柏夫人 是吗
Well, it's high time I got to meet you.
我是时候该见见你了
This must be Mr. Hilton.
您一定是希尔顿先生吧
Connie. Please.
叫我康尼就好
Welcome to Rome.
欢迎来到罗马
Thank you. I'm happy to be here.
谢谢 很高兴来这里
I want you to put my staff throughs traces.
我想让你反馈一下我员工的服务情况
No complaint's too small.
任何小的意见都很重要
I'd kick you up to a suite,
我可以给你们一间套房♥的
But I want Don to see the way
不过我想让唐体验一下在希尔顿酒店
this works for most people.
普通人将享受到怎样的服务
It's lovely. When I see you tonight,
真的很棒 希望今晚见面的时候
I want to hear all about it.
你们可以直言不讳
"Good morning.
早上好
No, of course. Good afternoon.
不是 当然 是下午好
I'd like to get an appointment at the beauty salon."
我想预约一下去美容沙龙
I so so appreciate this. It's an hour or two at the most.
我很感激 最多不超过两小时
The board is trying to jap us with a sudden meeting.
董事会忽然召我们回去开紧急会议
Ernie, I'm leaving!
艾尼 我要走了
"One asti spumante, please."
一杯阿斯蒂白葡萄酒 谢谢
Oh, you're drinking alone.
你一个人喝闷酒啊
This is in rome. Not in the law, eh?
这里是罗马 这可不合法呀
"But it's legal to bother a woman?"
那打扰一位女士就合法吗
"You speak italian very well." "Thank you."
你意大利语说的很好 谢谢
"What are you doing tonight?
你晚上有活动吗
I'll show you the city."
我可以带你参观这个城市
"He'll show you the city.
他会带你参观这个城市
He's not roman. He's a bumpkin."
他不是罗马市区人 是个土包子
"Where are you from?" "Naples."
你是哪里人 那不勒斯
"It's so beautiful. Like you."
那里很漂亮 一如你的芳容
"Thank you."
谢谢
"If I were that cigarette in your mouth,
如果我是你香唇之间的那支烟
I would die of happiness."
我会幸福死的
"You are not a gentleman."
你可不算是个绅士
Whiskey, neat.
威士忌 不掺水
May I join you? Hey, yankee.
能和你一起喝吗 嘿 美♥国♥佬♥
Hey, go home.
回家吧你
It's an american millionaire.
他是美国大富豪
"He's old. And he's ugly."
他很老 而且很丑
Are they making fun of me? A little bit.
他们是在取笑我吗 有点
I'm only in Rome for one night.
反正我只在罗马呆一晚
I won't have my heart broken.
我不会为此心碎的
Room 763.
763房♥间
That's right near my room.
正好与我的房♥间相邻
Good night, signorina.
晚安 小姐
To whatever they were saying.
敬"不知所云"
They said you were ugly.
他们说你很丑
Does that bother you?
你介意吗
You think because of the way I'm dressed that I'm shallow?
你觉得我穿成这样就意味着我很肤浅吗
I was just hoping you were easy.
我还希望你随便一点呢
They said that too.
他们也这么说的
What brings you to Rome?
你怎么会来罗马
Seen anything interesting?
看到什么有趣的了吗
I could take it or leave it.
对我来说可看可不看
Well, look at the lovebirds, will you?
看看你们这对鸳鸯 是不是
Connie, this is my wife Betty.
康尼 这是我妻子贝蒂
By golly, you are an indecently lucky man.
天啊 你真是个幸运的男人
By golly, he's nutty.
天啊 他真古怪
He's something.
他很了不起
He adores you.
他喜欢你
You're tiny.
你真是小心眼
He does.
他就是喜欢你
Now I can see what all the fuss has been about.
现在我知道他为什么这么小题大做了
He sees great things in you.
他发现了你的才华
Where are we going? We're going for ice cream.
我们要去哪 我们去吃冰淇淋
That's a grand idea.
这主意太棒了
Close your window. My hair is getting mussed.
关上车窗 我的头发都吹乱了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表