They're not happy!
可他们一点也不满意
"Morris, comma,"
莫里斯 逗号♥
"In reference to retooling the factory
考虑到工厂里的童工和年轻劳力
"For london fog children's and young adults"...
伦敦雾公♥司♥应更换老化的生产设备
I thought I'd bring you the minutes of the meeting,
我把会议记录给你带过来了
since you had to run off.
因为你中途离场了
You're wasting paper.
你这才是在浪费纸张
I'd have to make 1,000 to keep up with your department.
那我要再浪费一千份才赶得上你的部门
They waste paper because they throw out bad ideas.
他们浪费纸 是因为他们要扔掉垃圾创意
They waste paper
他们浪费纸
because they use it to sop up spilled drinks
是因为他们用纸去擦泼洒的饮料
Right after their mid-afternoon naps.
那是他们午休后的必备消遣
You came here because we do this better than you,
你来这儿是因为我们做的比你们好
And part of that is
而其中的原因之一就是
letting our creatives be unproductive until they are.
我们允许创意人员不断尝试 直到想出最佳创意
Pennies make pounds, and pounds make profits.
积少成多 只有节约才会有利润
I don't want to talk to you this way.
我不想跟你谈这些
I've tried it before and it never works.
我之前试过 但全无成效
I'm not usually this emotional.
我平时不会这么激动
You want to make money?
你想赚钱是吗
Start getting your nails dirty with Bert Cooper and Harry Crane.
好好盯紧伯特·库珀和哈里·克雷恩吧
Clients love to pay for media
客户愿意为广♥告♥付钱
and creative needs pencils.
而创意人员需要铅笔
I suppose I hadn't necessarily thought of it that way.
我想我没考虑到这一点
And lay off of expense accounts.
还有 取消费用报销制度吧
Think of the men's moral, not just your own.
相信别人的品德 不要只相信自己
You've obviously seen "bridge on the river kwai."
你肯定看过《桂河大桥》这部片
I've seen everything. You have my ticket stubs.
我什么都看过 你那里有我的票根
Your uncle Herman is on the line. He won't leave a message.
你赫尔曼叔叔来电 他要直接找你
Uncle Herman?
赫尔曼叔叔
My goodness, is aunt Alice all right?
天啊 爱丽丝婶婶还好吗
Who is this? it's Peter,
你是谁 我是皮特
Dottie's boy. You called me.
多蒂的儿子 你打给我的
It's Duck... Duck Phillips.
我是达克 达克·菲利普斯
Duck. Sorry for the cloak and dagger.
达克 这样偷偷摸摸的 真是抱歉
I didn't want to set off any alarm bells.
我不想引起别人的注意
My name is Herman, you know that.
我的名字里有赫尔曼 你知道的
Except that I actually have an uncle Herman and he's 91.
不过我有个叔叔也叫赫尔曼 他已经91岁了
That's a sick joke. I apologize.
抱歉给你造成了误会
It's been too long.
好久没你消息了
I don't know if you heard, but I'm at Grey now.
不知道你听说没有 我现在在格雷公♥司♥任职
What's that like?
那里怎么样
People walking around the halls all the time,
人们总在大厅里走来走去
Laughing their heads off?
互相对着傻笑吗
We're going to have lunch, you know.
我们一起去吃午饭吧
I don't know, Duck. It doesn't sound like a good idea.
我不知道 达克 听起来不是个好主意
Campbell, this is beyond "no hard feelings."
坎贝尔 这是冰释前嫌的好机会
I won't waste your time.
我不会浪费你时间的
Haven't I always been on your side?
我一直都站在你那边 不是吗
When? I'll have my girl call your girl.
几点 我会让我的秘书通知你的秘书
I'll say it's Clorox.
我会说是高乐氏打来的
Hello?
有人吗
Anyone home?
有人在家吗
I'll get it.
我来接
Mr. Draper? Yes.
德雷柏先生吗 是我
This is Suzanne Farrell,
我是苏珊娜·法雷尔
Sally's teacher.
萨丽的老师
I'm not interrupting dinner, am I?
没打扰到您吃饭吧
No
没有
I just felt I should call and apologize
我只是觉得应该打个电♥话♥道歉
About our meeting this morning.
因为今天见面时我很失礼
Why?
什么意思
Well, I...
我...
What I mean is
我是想说
My father died when I was eight
我8岁的时候父亲就去世了
And I might have overdone it,
我的反应可能有点过火
Relating to Sally in that way.
不应该那样说萨丽
I didn't mean to upset your wife.
我不是故意惹您夫人伤心
I guess I can get a little caught up in things
我觉得我有点感情用事
And lose perspective.
而且有点失去理智
I don't know why I'm calling. I'm embarrassing myself.
我不知道为什么要打这个电♥话♥让自己尴尬
No, you're fine.
没事 没那么严重
If there's anything I can do...
如果有什么我能做的
Don Betts
唐 贝蒂
Thanks for the call.
谢谢你的来电
It's time to go.
该走了
Okay, we're going. Let me get my keys.
没问题 马上 我拿一下钥匙
They're in your hand.
钥匙就在你手里
Francine took the kids.
弗朗辛会来照顾孩子
Who was that?
刚才是谁打电♥话♥
No one.
没谁
If you're parked in emergency,
如果你的车停在急诊车位的话
you'll have to move soon.
你最好赶快换个地方
Of course, let's make sure it's not a false alarm.
我们要确定一下这是不是假的妊娠反应
This is my third time.
这是我第三次了
We sent you home before?
之前已经出现过假反应了吗
No, third baby.
不 我是说这是我第三次生产
Your job's done. The solarium's down the hall to the right.
你只能送到这 休息室在大厅的右边
Hang in there, Betts.
加油 贝蒂
I came in early to cover for a friend,
我提前来这是替一个朋友的班
so there's a chance i'll see you the whole way through.
所以有可能是我全程照看你
Daddy!
爸爸
You can scream and yell as much as you want in this hallway,
在这个走廊你可以随便大喊大叫
But we're about to pass the nursery.
但我们马上就要经过育儿室了
Of course.
好吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
I know it's silly,
我知道有点傻
But I seem to be having trouble with this pen.
不过这根笔没法用
I believe it's empty. I've gotta go.
我猜是没水了 我得挂了
Are you planning to give the baby the breast?
你准备让婴儿喝母乳吗
No
不
The last time you ate?
你上次进餐的时间
Lunch...
中午
Toast, cottage cheese, pineapple.
吃了烤面包 软干酪 和菠萝
Pineapple?
菠萝
What were you thinking? Anything else, sweetheart?
你到底在想什么 还有别的吗
Life savers.
他要出来了
Has your water broken? My water never breaks.
你的羊水破了吗 从来都没破过
When will dr. Aldridge be here?
奥尔德里奇医生会来吗
Joseph Waddell?
约瑟夫·瓦德尔在吗
I'm Dennis Hobart. That's good to know.
我是丹尼斯·霍巴特 很高兴认识你
I haven't seen anybody an hour. What's going on?
我等了一个小时 却什么消息也没有 怎么回事
We've had a shift change. My wife Pam,
我们换班了 我妻子名叫帕姆
Pamela Hobart. She's fine.
全名帕梅拉·霍巴特 她很好
The baby's breech. We're calling in a specialist.
婴儿胎位冲下 我们正在找专家
What? Didn't somebody get your permission?
什么意思 没人找你签字吗
Damn it, what is with you people? I don't know a damn thing!
该死 你们怎么回事 我什么都不知道
Please don't raise your voice.
请你小声点
Now I apologize, but we need your permission.
我现在向你道歉 不过我们需要你的签字
Do whatever you have to do.
务必尽你们一切所能
We'll update you religiously. I promise.
我们会随时通知您新情况的 我保证
This is not how I pictured it.
我设想的场面可不是这样的
Where's all the backslapping?
根本没有我预想中的喜悦和欢庆
You know,
你知道吗
I brought this because I thought it'd be a party in here.
我买♥♥了这个 因为我以为会有个派对的
It's not, but I'll have one. Right now?
虽然没有 不过我愿意来一杯 现在吗
Whenever you want.
随时奉陪
I left work this morning.
我今天早上就请了假
I've been here all day.
在这里待了一整天
I am so bored.
无聊透顶
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表