Who are you?
你是谁
Jeffrey Graves, princeton, '55.
杰夫瑞·格拉夫 普林斯顿大学55届毕业生
Look, I need it for inspiration.
听着 我需要用这来激发灵感
It's Saturday, for god's sake.
今天可是休息日
You can go home. We'll do the work.
你可以回家 剩下的我们来做
Are you kidding? We'll end up with nothing.
你开玩笑吗 到最后我们什么成果也没有
I've got some ideas we can kick around,
我倒是有个主意
But you're gonna have to tell me your name, sweetheart.
不过你得先告知我你的芳名 小甜心
I'm Peggy Olson, and I want to smoke some marijuana.
我叫佩奇·奥尔森 我想抽点儿大♥麻♥
You won't like it.
你不会喜欢的
How do you know what I'll like?
你怎么知道我的喜好
You never ask me how I feel about anything
你从来没问过我喜欢什么
except brassieres, body odor and makeup.
除了胸罩 体味和化妆品[之前做的广♥告♥产品]
I'd like to know how you feel about a lot of things.
我对你的喜好很感兴趣
Jesus. Give it a rest. Come on.
老天啊 省省吧 快点啊
It's just like a strong cigarette.
就像烈性香烟而已
Can you believe this?
你敢相信吗
* the suns shines bright *
阳光明媚
* on the old kentucky home, 'tis summer *
洒在肯塔基的屋顶上 美好的夏季时光
* and the darkies are gay *
黑人们无限欢乐
* the corn top's ripe *
玉米散发着成熟的芳香
* and the meadow's in the bloom *
青草郁郁葱葱
* while the birds make music all the day *
鸟儿整日欢唱
* the young folks roll on the little cabin floor *
年轻人在木屋地板上狂欢
Can we go?
我们可以走了吗
What about the horse race?
不是还有赛马没看吗
What about supper?
还有晚宴
Don't disappear. I want to dance.
别走开 我想跳舞呢
* then my old kentucky home *
我古老的肯塔基房♥子
* good night... *
晚安
I did this at home-- threw on a little shoe polish.
这是我在家自己画的 用的是鞋油
She thought it was a scream. I love it.
她觉得我可笑极了 我很喜欢
* weep no more my lady *
我爱的人啊 别再哭泣
* oh, weep no more today... *
我爱的人啊 今天请不要流泪
Can I get an old-fashioned?
能给我来一杯鸡尾酒吗
We're on the same mission.
看来我们都是冲着酒来的
This bar looks like it was set up by a blind man,
这酒吧看上去就像是一个瞎子布置的
And there's no bourbon.
连波旁酒也没有
There's a hole at the end here.
后面有个大酒窖
I don't have a lot of time.
我可没那么多时间自己去找
Rye okay with you?
裸麦威士忌怎么样
You look like you know what you're doing.
看上去你已经是轻车熟路了
I'm Connie, by the way.
顺便说一句 我叫康尼
Don.
我叫唐
Service always this good around here?
这里的服务总是像现在这么好吗
You're not a member either? No no.
你也不是这里的会员吗 不 不
Nice piece of property, though.
不过这里确实还不错
Who are you hiding from?
你在躲着谁呢
I am at work disguised as a party.
虽然表面看来像在参加派对 实际上我是在工作
I'm at work disguised as a wedding.
虽然表面看来像是个婚礼 实际上我也在工作
I hate other people's weddings.
我讨厌参加别人的婚礼
Why's that? Make me nervous,
为什么 让我很紧张
All those expectations.
人们总有很多不切实际的期望
And these poor kids in here
可你看看外面 还有那么多可怜的孩子
That is a match made in the boardroom.
就像在董事会那样貌合神离 表里不一
When I was a boy,
我小时候
There was a mansion on the river
河边有一幢宅邸
I used to paddle by in my johnboat.
我经常划着我的小船前往
The twinkling lights,
夜空群星闪烁
Violins, girls giggling about something.
优美的小提琴音乐 以及姑娘们咯咯的笑声
It's different inside.
里面却大相径庭
Where you from?
你来自哪里
San Antonio, New Mexico,
新墨西哥州 圣安东尼奥
Before it was a state.
那时候那里还不是州
Don't ask me that old.
别问我那么久远的事
You look fit.
你身材保持得不错
You ever see
你看过
"A Midsummer Dream" with Mickey Rooney?
米奇·鲁尼演的《仲夏之梦》吗
"A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
你是说《仲夏夜之梦》吗
By golly, you're prickly.
天呐 你真会挑刺
I'm Republican, like everyone else in there,
就像那边的人一样 我也是个共和党人
But somehow,
但是不知怎的
No matter how expensive my cufflinks,
不论我的袖扣多么贵重
I feel like I've got the head of a jackass.
我都觉得自己很愚蠢
Where I grew up, there was a roadhouse.
我童年生活的地方 有个小旅馆
It boasted live music
它以现场音乐闻名
That meant a drum, a bass
那里摆着一面鼓 一把低音提琴
And a player piano with nobody at it.
一架没人♥弹♥的钢琴
I parked cars. ---
我在那里给人泊车
Fancy people would go there.
有钱人都去那
They'd get loud, they'd get drunk,
他们尽情喧闹 喝得大醉
But they wouldn't let me use the toilet.
但是他们不让我用卫生间
So when nature called
所以我尿急时
I'd open up a trunk and relieve myself.
就打开车尾的行李箱 就地解决
You didn't.
你不会吧
I was 15.
我当时只有15岁
There's probably some kid out there
可能现在外面某个小孩
doing it text you now.
正在做一样的事情呢
Where you come from?
你来自哪里
Pennsylvania by way of Illinois.
宾夕法尼亚州 经由伊利诺伊州
We lost our farm, ended up in coal country.
我们失去了农田 被煤矿公♥司♥收♥购♥了
And here you are.
所以你才有了今天的成就
A pleasure to meet you, Don.
很高兴认识你 唐
Hell of a cocktail.
鸡尾酒非常不错
Rum. Have some.
给我来些朗姆酒
Some rum?
朗姆酒吗
If you were feeling it, you'd be hungry.
如果你有感觉 你肯会觉得饿了
I am hungry, but it's not worth moving.
我是饿了 但还是不想动
She is a riot.
她真有趣
Makes me wish I had a job.
真希望我有份工作啊
Bacardi Eisenhower.
百加得 艾森豪威尔
What are you laughing about?
你笑什么
You do have a job, Jeffrey.
你确实有份工作啊 杰夫瑞
You're a drug pusher.
你是个毒品贩子
What is that, an english accent?
那是什么意思 你的英式幽默吗
It's a little different than freshman year.
和你当年新生时代相比 确实大不一样了
Kinsey was a real Jersey.
金西 就是个纯正的泽西人
I guess that's why they have scholarships.
我想这就是他获得奖学金的原因吧
Get out.
给我滚出去
You're arrogant.
你这个自大的家伙
And you know what else?
而且你知道吗
You can't sing.
你根本不会唱歌♥
Take it back.
把这句话收回去
Dearly beloved,
我的宝贝啊
We are gathered here not to fight.
我们聚在一起可不是为了吵架的
Take it back, Graves.
收回那句话 格拉夫
Fine. I guess they kicked you out of the Tigertones
好吧 我想他们把你踢出"猛虎之声"
Because you were too tall.
是因为你长得太高了
Graves...
格拉夫
We're done here.
没什么好说的了
And by the way,
我顺便提下
I left the tones because I had mono.
我离开乐队是因为我可以单飞
Fine.
好吧
Why don't you sing a little
你为什么不小哼一段
And let them be the judge?
让他们来裁定呢
Hello, my baby.
你好啊 我的宝贝
Hello, my honey
你好啊 我的甜心
Hello, my ragtime gal.
你好啊 我的旋律女孩
Send me a kiss by wire
从电♥话♥里给我一个飞吻
Baby, my heart's on fire.
宝贝啊 我热情澎湃
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表