If that's your news,
如果这是你所谓的消息
I think you've been scooped.
我想这不算是新闻了吧
So you've heard.
那你听说咯
Let's just say, he did not go gentle into that good night.
这么说吧 是他走的时候动静太大
So you're probably wondering where that leaves you.
我想你该十分担心自己将何去何从吧
Should I be worried?
我该担忧吗
No, I should say not.
不用 我说不用了
We're making you head of accounts.
我们要升你做业务主管
Spectacular!
太棒了
Thanks a lot!
十分感谢
We're charting the course of transition, right now.
我们正在处理交接事宜
There are many details to come.
还有很多细节有待商榷
I wouldn't be much an account man
作为一名业务员
if I didn't ask what it pays.
我想了解一下我的报酬会有多少
I wouldn't be much of a financial officer
作为财务部门主管
if I wasn't prepared to disappoint you.
我怕是会让你失望
It's 21, but we'll reevaluate this year.
2万1千美金 不过今年会重新评估的
Ken, this is not for broadcast.
肯 别四处声张
They'll be a formal announcement.
不久就会发布正式通知
Great!
好极了
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
What's the world coming to?
这世界真是风云变幻
That is a big bottle.
那真是个大瓶子
That's not a bottle that's his date.
那不是个瓶子 是他的恋爱对象
My-oh-my, what a big bottle you have.
我的天 那是多大个瓶子啊
I'm sorry, honey but I'm taken.
抱歉 亲爱的 但我会买♥♥账
I just pawned my typewriter
我典当了我的打字机
So we can be together all weekend.
这样我们整个周末都能在一起了
The captain's about to announce our decent into friendship.
机长就要宣读旅程结束致辞了
Quick refill?
要抓紧时间再来一杯吗
I don't know,
我不知道
Need something to run the plane.
飞机燃料不足的话 倒是可以用些酒精代替
And what about you, Mr. Hoffstat?
你呢 霍夫斯特先生
Excuse me?
什么
I took a look at your luggage.
我看到了你的行李
You're William Hoffstat.
你是威廉·霍夫斯特
Uh, Bill.
比尔
Call me Bill and, uh, this is my associate,
叫我比尔吧 这是我的同事
Uh, Mr. Fleishman.
弗莱斯曼先生
S-sam.
山 山姆
Shelly.
雪莱
Are you headed to baltimore or D.C.?
你们是去巴尔的摩还是华盛顿
Baltimore.
巴尔的摩
Well, how 'bout that.
如此甚好
We're heading to Hausner's for dinner.
我们去豪斯纳饭店用晚餐
We should've been in line two hours ago
如果我们想8点用上餐
If we wanted to eat by eight.
恐怕得提前两小时排队
Lorelei has made some inroads with the maitre d'.
罗勒莱和大堂经理有点交情
Well, we have to check-in
我们得先到旅馆登记
And we have an early meeting.
明天还有个早会
Where you stayin'?
你们住哪
The belvedere.
丽城酒店
Well, this is too much-- us, too!
太巧了 我们也是
It'll be a hoot and a half.
你们会很开心的
Now you have to take someone else's luggage...
现在你必须提走别人的行李了
Bill Hoffman's.
比尔·霍夫曼的
Hoffstat-- my brother-in-law.
是霍夫斯特 我的小舅子
He borrowed a suitcase to go to puerto rico
他找我借了个箱子去波多黎各
But he never tires of putting his name
不过他喜欢把别人的东西归于自己名下
On other people's things.
一向乐此不疲
I've flown a few times...
我坐过几次飞机
But I've never actually seen a stewardess that game.
却从没碰到过一个空姐会如此搭讪
Really?
真的吗
This is your captain speaking.
我是你们的机长
Hello, Kenny.
好啊 肯尼
Any plans tonight?
晚上有计划吗
All I know is to avoid grand central.
我只知道必须远离大中♥央♥车站
I heard Burt Peterson's still at the bar.
听说伯特·彼得森还赖在酒吧里
Now-now.
世事弄人
It had to happen, I guess.
我想 这是他的命数
He didn't put up much of a fight.
他不够拼命
Not counting today I mean.
当然不包括今天
It's a tough job.
这工作不好做
No doubt about that.
显而易见
I just wanna let you know,
恕我直言
I've always been a big fan of your work
我一直对你的工作很欣赏
And I've been very vocal about it.
这是我的心声
I appreciate that.
谢谢你的赞赏
Maybe now things will finally settle down.
或许现在是尘埃落定的时候了
That's true.
确实
Listen, I just wanna say that through all of this
听着 我只是想告诉你 经过这一切风雨
I know that you were there reminding me
我知道是你一直让我相信
That I can do this job.
我可以胜任这份工作
Well, you're welcome.
不用客气
I guess it's because I think you can.
这是因为你确实如此
Have a good night. You, too!
玩的愉快 你也是
And my friend and I were listening
我和我朋友那时
To some radio program
在听广播节目
And we had this huge bag of fritos.
我们买♥♥了这么大一包油炸玉米饼
Oh, we're not allowed in uniform.
我们穿工作装时不能抽烟
So at some point, my friend stops eating
吃到一定程度 我朋友就停下了
But I can't.
但我停不下来
And I ate all of them and I got so...
我把它们吃光了 变得
It was quite unladylike.
这真是有失端庄
And I still can't eat them too today.
我现在再也不想吃它们了
Too much of a good thing-- it happens.
物极必反 这很正常
I think accounting sounds fascinating.
我觉得财务工作非常迷人
Going through other peoples bank accounts...
染指别人的银行账户
It sounds sexy.
真性感
Jesus, Lorelei.
天 罗勒莱
How deep did you have to dig to come up with that?
要走到那一步不知道需要付出多少汗水呢
Why would you insult a man's profession?
你为什么要侮辱他的职业
No, it's okay, uh, I don't usually tell people
没关系 我很少告诉别人
I'm an accountant.
我是个会计
Listen, Billy, Sam,
听着 比利 山姆
I didn't mean to insult your profession.
我无意侮辱你们的职业
Don't sweat it.
别介意
'course you do know there are different kinds of accountants.
你要知道会计也分很多种
Are there?
有吗
Tell them what we do.
跟他们说说我们的工作
I don't know, Bill.
我不清楚 比尔
I'm gonna have to swear you all to secrecy.
你们得发誓会保密
You can't guarantee that.
你无法保证
You're right.
说得对
Well someone just brought everything
有人说话卖♥♥关子
To a screeching halt.
吊人胃口呢
We'll be good.
我们会保密的
You ever heard of James Hoffa?
听说过詹姆斯·霍法吗
You know, I don't just throw away newspapers everyday.
我不是每天都把报纸扔一边的
I also read them.
我也会看报的
There is a lot of money missing
大笔资金不翼而飞
And they don't really keep receipts.
他们甚至没留下收据
So you're a couple of g-men.
这么说你们是联邦探员
No, we're accountants.
不 我们是会计
Isn't the service exquisite?
这里的服务还周到吧
I'm based in new york.
我常驻纽约
I'd always rather be there,
我更乐意呆在那儿
But it's my job to be outta town.
但我的工作让我四处漂泊
I don't know, I...
我不知该说什么
Keep going a lot of places
我总是不停奔走在各个地方
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表