Well, that's kind of personal.
这问题涉及到个人隐私
Greg, remember what Steve said--
格雷格 记住史蒂夫说的
This is a field about the most intimate details in life.
精神学科本身就涉及的是人们最为私密的领域
More intimate than their organs?
比内脏还私密吗
You know, I'm curious why you won't answer the question.
我很好奇 为什么你就是不回答这个问题
What is your experience with psychiatry?
你有精神学科的相关阅历吗
None personally, but my dad had a nervous breakdown.
个人没有 但我爸曾经精神崩溃
I didn't know that.
没听你说过
Yeah, no one was buying furniture.
因为没人买♥♥他的家具
My mom ran away for two weeks because
我妈曾离家出走两个星期
He wouldn't get a christmas tree.
因为他不肯买♥♥圣诞树
A headshrinker got him through, but
有位神经病医生治好了他
We weren't allowed to talk about it.
但我们家人对这件事都讳莫如深
Greg, that's wonderful.
格雷格 太棒了
It was a lot of things, Joan.
往事不堪回首 琼
No, answer like that.
不是 我说的是你的状态
This is a talking profession.
这是个嘴上功夫的职业
The way you just were with me right now, so open,
只要你表现得像跟我聊天一样 敞开心扉
He's gonna love you.
他就肯定会喜欢你
The most important thing about an interview
面试最重要的一点就是
Is to express enthusiasm in a believable way.
用适当的方式表现你的热情
No self-deprecating humor.
不要自我嘲讽 妄自菲薄
You're smart. You're funny. You're great to be around,
你很聪明 你很风趣 你很好相处
But you haven't decided if they're the right one.
但你不确定他们是不是可栖的良木
This isn't a beauty pageant.
可面试不是选美
Well, I've seen executives crash and burn.
我见过很多面试官崩溃的情形
I can't believe I never told you that.
我怎么会没告诉过你呢
I just...
我只是
Wanted more than I thought I would want.
没想到自己会有这么多的奢望
But it'll pass.
但都会过去的
Actually, I know for a fact it will.
实际上 我确信它会过去的
I don't want it to pass.
我可不想让它过去
One day I dropped the kids off at school
有天我把孩子们送到学校后
and I saw you in the yard.
看到你站在校园里
I kept wishing for you to get in the car
我真想让你钻进车里
and drive away with me.
和我飞驰而去
Just let it go.
别乱想了
I'll clear my schedule.
我会重排自己的行程
We can go to Mystic or somethin for the rest of the week.
我们可以去米斯蒂克小镇度过这周
Mystic?
米斯蒂克[直译为"仙境
I can think of someplace if you're serious.
如果你是认真的话 我可以想到好去处
I am.
我是说真的
Okay.
好的
Oh, damn it.
该死
Hello. Roger, it's Joan.
喂 罗杰 我是琼
Joan Harris. Jesus.
琼·哈里斯 老天
You're lucky I answered. Ginger's not in.
幸好是我接的 金吉不在
I know. She has a hair appointment
我知道 她去做头发了
The last tuesday of every month.
每月最后一个星期二
She does?
是吗
And I know that your lunch canceled.
我也知道你的午餐取消了
What am I wearing?
那我现在穿什么衣服
So how are things?
近来如何
Mr. Hooker has rearranged the
胡克先生按姓名首字母
Secretaries in the pool alphabetically.
重新编排了公♥司♥里的女秘书们
By cup size?
按罩杯大小吗
Well, I know where you'd be sitting.
那样的话我知道你该排在哪儿
You're making me sorry I called you.
你这样会让我后悔给你打电♥话♥
I need a favor. I need help finding work.
我需要帮忙 帮忙找工作
Something happen with Dr. Cut up? Not at all.
那个外科医生出了什么事吗 与他无关
He's pursuing his dream of becoming a psychiatrist,
他正在努力追寻自己成为精神医生的梦想
But that means more training
那就意味着更多的学习
and I just don't want him moonlighting all the time.
而我不想让他独自负担我们两个人的生活
Why does it matter?
这很重要吗
It doesn't. None of my business.
没有 也不关我的事
Why don't you come back here?
回来工作如何
Roger, I've been replaced
罗杰 我已经被人取而代之了
And a secretary makes less money than
况且做秘书还比不上
If I was working at a department store.
我在百货公♥司♥赚得多
I'm so glad you called me.
真高兴你打给我了
I'm sorry it had to be for a favor.
很抱歉因为有所求才打给你
No, I like that you thought of me--
不 你能想到我我已经很开心了
You know, to ask.
至少 你想到了我
You want to be on some people's minds.
希望能被某人记在心上
Some people's, you don't.
当然也不想被某些人记住
That's nice. So do you miss it here?
你真好 你想这儿了吗
Are you asking if I miss you?
你是在问我是否想你了吗
Well, I guess I am,
大概是吧 因为除了我
because everything else is different.
这儿的一切都已经不同了
I should go.
我该挂了
Well, how do I work this if I think of anybody?
如果找到了工作该怎么做
Just give them your number?
直接把你的电♥话♥号♥码给他们吗
Look at you, figuring things out for yourself.
随便你 自己看着办吧
Bye bye, Joanie.
拜拜 琼妮
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
I'm sorry I missed the funeral.
抱歉错过了葬礼
My grandson was graduating.
我孙子刚好毕业典礼
It was beautiful.
祝贺你
Judy fixed lunch. We don't have to talk right away.
朱蒂安排了午餐 我们可以过会儿再谈
I don't have a lot of time.
我没多少时间
Betty wants to know what the house is worth.
贝蒂想知道这房♥子价值多少
I'm a lawyer. I'm not a real estate agent.
我是个律师 又不是房♥产经纪人
Well, the house was left to both of us.
房♥子是我们共同所有的遗产
I don't understand why I shouldn't be able to buy
凭什么我出的价钱是父亲当时买♥♥价的两倍
it away from her at double what dad paid for it.
还没法从她手里买♥♥过来呢
They bought it in the late '20s.
他们可是20多岁时买♥♥的
Dad always said it was the top of the market.
但父亲说这房♥子在当时炙手可热
Your father intended you to get
你父亲说这话是因为
as much money for it as you could
他想让你们把这房♥子卖♥♥个好价钱
If you were going to sell it.
如果你们要卖♥♥的话
Otherwise, somebody has to buy somebody out.
不卖♥♥的话 你们只有互相争夺产权了
So basically dad gave it to Betty because
相当于父亲已经把房♥子给了贝蒂
he knew I didn't have any money.
因为他知道我不可能有钱买♥♥
This is ugly. You know that?
太可恶了 知道吗
Milton, I need to speak to you in confidence.
米尔顿 有些事我想单独跟你谈谈
I need your advice.
我需要听听你的建议
I need complete confidentiality.
你得绝对保守秘密
It's my husband.
有关我丈夫
I just found out some compromising facts.
我发现了一件难以启齿的丑事
He, uh-- he's been married before
他 他以前结过婚
And he--
而且
Well, it's not even his real name and
用的是假名
he bought her a house-- his ex-wife.
还给他的前妻 买♥♥了栋房♥子
I-- I need to know what to do.
我该怎么办
I don't know him, Betsy.
我不了解他 贝蒂
I met him at your wedding.
我只在你们的婚礼上见过他而已
I know your father didn't want him in the will.
但我知道你父亲的遗嘱里没有提到他
So? What do you want to do?
所以呢 你想怎么办
Do you want a divorce?
想离婚吗
In New York State you need to prove adultery.
在纽约州你需要出示他不忠的证据
Can you?
你有吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I mean prove it in a court of law.
那可是在法庭的众目睽睽之下
That's hard to do.
会很难堪
Unless he wants out, but you're not gonna get anything.
除非他主动离婚 但你就什么也分不到了
You won't even be able to buy William out of the house.
也没法从威廉那买♥♥回房♥子的产权了
You'll have to sell it.
除非你将它卖♥♥掉
And he can take the children.
而且他可以得到孩子的监护权
That's my legal advice.
以上是法律建议
Do you want the rest of it?
想听听私人建议吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表