Night school.
在夜校里
And that girl Betty.
还有那个叫贝蒂的女孩
I remember Mona said they looked like
我记得莫娜说过他们看起来就像
They were on top of our wedding cake.
婚礼蛋糕上的人偶一样
Screw him.
去他的
Have the party without me. I can't do it.
不去参加那个派对 我做不到
I won't.
我不会那么做的
Okay. Okay.
好吧
It's just a party. If you don't want to go, you don't have to go.
那只是个派对 你要是不想去就别去
It's not like it's our company anymore anyway.
反正现在也不像是我们的公♥司♥了
Oh my god.
我的天啊
Remember her?
还记得她吗
Can I? If you do it right.
我可以接电♥话♥吗 除非你表现得体
Hello, Draper residence.
你好 这里是德雷柏家
Hello?
有人吗
There's nobody there. They hanged up.
电♥话♥那头没人 他们挂了
Hang it up.
挂电♥话♥
Why'd they hang up?
他们为什么挂了
Probably a wrong number. People do it all the time.
也许是打错了 人们常打错电♥话♥
But I could hear somebody and they heard me.
但我听到那头有人而且他们也听到我了
My goodness, Sally Draper.
天啊 萨丽·德雷柏
Try not to take everything to personally.
别对每件事都那么在意
Jeez Louise.
天啊
[那是什么 宝贝]
[西部联盟]
The phone is cheap.
电♥话♥很廉价
It's everday and you can't trust it.
不过是日常生活设备 而且不可靠
The telegraph is
而电报
Honest, solid
很诚实 可靠
And clear. It's old, but it's good...
清晰明了 虽然古老 但依然优秀
Traditional.
传统
Sorry about that, Olive.
抱歉 奥利弗
Peggy.
佩奇
Peggy!
佩奇
Hello?
有人吗
Did you see a girl come through here?
你见过一个女孩从这里经过吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
I'm Paul, by the way. I'm Achilles.
顺便说一下我叫保罗 我叫阿基里斯
Achilles.
阿基里斯
Well, hello, Achilles.
你好 阿基里斯
Are you okay? Are you Greek?
你还好吗 你是希腊人吗
I'm an American citizen.
我是美国公民
No, of course.
当然
It's just that's a mighty big name.
只是这是个英雄的名字[希腊神话]
How did that happen?
为什么起这个名字呢
It's been in my family for generations.
这个名字在我们家族世代承袭
When we have a party and someone says "Achilles,"
有时我们开派对时 有人喊了句"阿基里斯"
All the men turn their heads.
所有人都转头望着我
In fact, one christmas Hush.
事实上有一年的圣诞节 别出声
I've got it.
我想到了
You've got what?
想到什么了
Achilles, I have thought of something very very good.
阿基里斯 我想到了一个绝妙的创意
I'm glad to hear it. Oh, it's truly great news.
我为你高兴 这真是个天大的好消息
Yeah, your whole face changed. Did it?
对啊 你整张脸的表情都变了 是吗
Well, I think I shall sleep very soundly tonight.
我想我今晚会睡得很甜
I wish you the same.
祝你也睡个好觉
Is that taken?
旁边座位有人吗
I'll only stay for a stop.
我只坐一站
I tried to catch you on the platform.
我刚刚试图在站台叫住你
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Did you call my house last night?
你昨晚打电♥话♥去我家了吗
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
This was a mistake. Sit down.
我不该来的 坐下
I'm sorry.
对不起
You said you'd call me.
你说过会打给我
Your brother is there.
你弟弟现在在你家
I don't care about your marriage, your work
我不在乎你的婚姻和工作
Or any of that,
还是其他什么
As long as I know you're with me.
只要我知道你跟我在一起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I got him a job
我帮他找了份工作
At the V.A. Hospital in Bedford.
在贝德福德的退伍军人医院
He'll be pushing a broom, but it has nice grounds.
他负责扫地 但那里的地板很好
You can come back tonight.
你今晚可以过来
He'll be gone.
他不在
Are you sure? Stop it.
你确定吗 别说了
Scarborough!
斯卡伯勒
Briarcliff Manor!
布瑞尔克里夫庄园
Scarborough! Briarcliff manor!
斯卡伯勒 布瑞尔克里夫庄园
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Mr. Kinsey.
金西先生
Paul!
保罗
Sorry to wake you. It's 9:00 a.m.
抱歉叫醒你 已经早上九点了
Good morning, Lois. Good morning.
早上好 露易丝 早上好
I need you to type something for me.
我需要你帮忙打些东西
Were you in here before? No.
你进来过吗 没有
So you haven't touched anything?
所以你什么都没碰吗
No.
没有
You do that sometimes.
你有时会乱动我的东西
What was it? Does it look like I know?
你在找什么 你以为我知道吗
I wrote it down.
我当时记下来了
I know I wrote it down.
我知道我记下来了
Did you find it?
你找到了吗
It's always the last place you look.
一般都落在你意想不到的地方
My mother always said
我妈妈总说丢了东西的话
to retrace your steps if you lost something.
就把事情经历在大脑里重新过一遍
Would you shut up?
你可以闭嘴吗
"In conclusion,
总而言之
With the help of Sterling Cooper,
在斯特林&库珀公♥司♥的帮助下
Its ingenuity and influence,
凭借自身的创造力和影响力
America is teaching business to the world."
美国正在将经商之道扩展到全世界
Very rousing, sir.
非常振奋人心 先生
Churchill rousing or Hitler rousing?
丘吉尔式的鼓舞还是希♥特♥勒♥式的煽动
Mr. Pryce's office.
普莱斯先生办公室
Just a moment, please.
请稍等
London calling. Mr. Ford.
弗德先生从伦敦打来的电♥话♥
Harold.
哈罗德
Just calling for a status report on our little party.
只是询问一下我们的小派对的进展情况
All is well, although as of late,
一切顺利 不过因为赶不及
Bert Cooper will be in absentia.
伯特·库珀将会缺席
Well, that won't do.
那可不行
We're flying across the pond.
我们飞洋越海 千辛万苦
We expect all the flowers in the vase.
我们希望所有成员 一个都不能少
What does that mean? Look, Lane,
那是什么意思 听着 莱恩
We've had interest in the company for some months
我们投资这个公♥司♥已经几个月了
And this party is essential to attracting a second suitor.
能否吸引到第二买♥♥家 这个派对至关重要
For what purpose?
为什么
Did we reach you at a bad time?
你现在不方便讲电♥话♥吗
You seem foggy.
你听上去很迷惑
Saint John here. Oh, hello.
我是圣约翰 你好
Lane, Sterling Cooper is for sale.
莱恩 我们将出♥售♥斯特林&库珀公♥司♥
But why?
为什么
We've reduced the staff and increased the revenue by 22%.
我们已经裁员 而且利润增长了22%
I think you've answered your own question.
我想你已经回答了自己的问题
We need this party to encourage interest.
我们需要这个派对来吸引买♥♥家的兴趣
Do your best, Lane. Yes, of course.
好好干 莱恩 我会的 当然
Are you quite all right, sir? Yes.
你还好吗 先生 是的
That'll be all.
没别的事了
Henry Francis, please.
请接亨利·弗朗西斯
It's Betty Draper.
我是贝蒂·德雷柏
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表