Keep it to yourself, but I'm taking American Tobacco.
你必须保密 我要带走美国烟草公♥司♥
We need another $7-$10 million in billings for cash flow or something.
我们还缺700-1000万的流动资金
What do you have in your saddlebag so far?
你私藏了哪些客户
I don't have a saddlebag.
我可没私藏什么客户
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
Pete, i don't blame you for bailing out the way
皮特 你在公♥司♥受到那样的待遇
you've been treated.
我不怪你想要叛逃
So Kenny turned you down?
你们一定是被肯尼拒绝了才来找我的吧
We haven't spoken to Ken... yet.
我们没去找肯 现在还没有
And yes, we want your accounts,
当然 我们需要你的客户
but we also want your talent.
但我们也需要你杰出的才能
Really? And what are my talents?
是吗 我有什么杰出的才能
You'll do what it takes.
你为了成功可以不择手段
No, I want to hear it from him.
不 我要听他说
It's not hard for me to say, Pete.
要我说并不难 皮特
You saw this coming, we didn't.
你预见了这事的到来 我们却没有
In fact, you've been ahead on a lot of things
事实上很多事情你都走在前面
Aeronautics, teenagers, the negro market.
航♥空♥领域 青少年市场 黑人市场
We need you to keep us looking forward.
我们需要你的高♥瞻♥远瞩
I do, anyway.
反正我很需要你
I want to be a partner and I want my name in the lobby.
我想成为合伙人 名字写在大厅里
There's not gonna be a lobby.
我们不会造一个大厅的
North American Aviation, Secor laxatives,
北美航♥空♥ 赛可通便剂
Gillette, Jai Alai, maybe Pampers--
吉列 回力球 可能还有帮宝适
That's close to $8 million already.
光是这些客户已经差不多800万了
I don't think you get conditions.
我觉得你们不是很了解状况
We'll make you a partner if you can deliver by Sunday.
如果你周日前能拿下这些客户 就可以当合伙人
Sunday?
周日
We'll leave the name and the title as a goal.
我们会把名字和头衔当放在那儿
Like it or not, that works with you.
至于喜不喜欢 那就是你的事了
I'd like to say I'll think about it,
我想我会考虑的
But I don't think that's an option, is it?
但我觉得我别无选择了 不是吗
I'm not really sick.
我不是真的病了
Welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
Good night, Trudy. Good night, gentlemen.
晚安 特鲁迪 晚安 先生们
What if I come up short? That's not an option.
如果我无法完成任务呢 你别无选择
Good night.
晚安
I want you to call Hubert Adams as Secor.
我要你打电♥话♥给赛可公♥司♥的休伯特·亚当斯
His number's in my Rolodex.
他的号♥码在我的名片夹里
I threw it under the bed. Try him at home.
我扔床底下了 给他家里打
Tell him I'll meet him at the St. Regis at 7:30
告诉他7:30在瑞吉酒店见面
And sound like a secretary.
你要装成秘书的身份
I have to get dressed.
我得去穿衣服
I can't believe he was gonna leave.
我真不敢相信他打算离开
That little shit.
小混♥蛋♥
Look, they still have a picture of Kennedy up.
看 上面还挂着肯尼迪的照片
Although, what are they gonna do,
是啊 要不怎么办
Take it down and put up Lyndon Johnson?
弄下来换成林顿·约翰逊的吗
Not in this place.
别在这儿说
I've acted like I've started a business my whole life,
我的事业 我一直表现的像是我一手创立的
But I inherited it.
但其实我是子承父业
I need an attorney.
我需要个律师
Divorce.
离婚
So it's true, huh?
所以传闻是真的了
What are you talking about? Henry Francis.
你说什么呢 亨利·弗朗西斯
Who?
谁
Jesus.
上帝啊
Right when things were almost normal.
我不该在这时候说的
I need you to tell me what you know.
你要你告诉我到底是怎么一回事
Margaret's friends with his daughter.
玛格丽特是他女儿的朋友
Are they sleeping together? I don't know.
他们上♥床♥了吗 我不知道
It came from his daughter.
是他女儿说的
He talks about her.
他谈论她
It sounds like it's serious.
听起来像是认真的
I was gonna tell you--
我本来要告诉你的...
No, I wasn't.
不 我没打算
I thought you knew.
我以为你已经知道了呢
I'm sorry I told you.
对不起 我告诉了你
Believe me.
相信我
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Wake up. Shh, he's sleeping.
醒醒 嘘 他在睡觉呢
I don't care. Who the hell is Henry Francis?
我不在乎 亨利·弗朗西斯是他妈的谁
No one.
谁也不是
Stop it. Stop it!
住手 住手
Who the hell is he? Why do you care?
他妈的到底是谁 你问这个干嘛
Because you're good and everyone else in the world is bad.
因为这个世界除了你 再也没有好人
You're drunk.
你喝多了
You're so hurt, so brave with your little white nose in the air.
你心中伤痕累累 却整天装得如无其事
All along you've been building a life raft.
其实你一直在为自己准备后路
Get out.
出去
You never forgave me. Forgave what?
你从来就没有原谅过我 原谅你什么
That I've never been enough?
我一个人对你来说还不够吗
You got everything you ever wanted-- Everything!
你已经得到你要的一切了...一切
And you loved it.
你也曾深爱这一切
And now I'm not good enough for some spoiled mainline brat?
我现在又配不上你这宠坏的富家小姐吗
That's right!
是的
You won't get a nickel.
你什么也别想得到
And I'll take the kids.
抚养权归我
God knows they'll be better off.
我会让他们过得更好
I'm going to Reno,
我要搬去里诺
you're going to consent and that's the end of this.
你必须签同意书 一切都结束了
Don't threaten me. I know all about you.
别威胁我 我对你知根知底
You're a whore.
你是个婊♥子♥
You know that?
你知道吗
I want you out of the house.
你想你滚出这个家
Hold the elevator.
按住电梯
They called you in, too? Yes, they did.
他们也叫你了吗 是的
I'll admit it I'm a little scared. Of what?
我承认 我有点吓到了 为什么
Why are you here? I don't know.
你来公♥司♥干什么 我不知道
Cooper called me.
库珀叫我来的
First they're cleaning the carpets, now they're not.
之前说是要清洗地毯 后来又取消了
Why are you here? Um, work.
你来公♥司♥干嘛 工作
Hey, everybody, Harry Crane is here.
嘿 各位 哈里·克雷恩来了
Relax, Pete, we're expecting him.
冷静 皮特 我们也在等他呢
What's going on? Why are you here?
怎么了 为什么你也在这儿
I'm sorry, what's going on?
抱歉问一下 到底怎么了
P.P.L. has been sold to McCann.
麦肯公♥司♥收♥购♥了帕特南鲍威尔洛
We're starting a new agency.
我们要另起炉灶
We'd like you to join us as our new head of media.
我们希望你加入我们 做媒体部的主管
Are you kidding? Yes. Yes, we are.
你开玩笑呢吧 是的 我们开玩笑呢
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
We need your answer.
我们需要你的答复
I should really call my wife.
我得问问我妻子
Mr. Crane-- Harry,
克雷恩先生 哈里
This matter is secret and time sensitive.
这是秘密会议 而且现在是敏感时期
If you turned us down
如果你拒绝我们
and elect to be a mid-level cog at McCann Erickson,
甘愿去麦肯公♥司♥当一个普通的工薪阶层
We'll have to lock you in the storeroom until morning.
我们就得把你锁进储藏室 直到明天早上
I'm sure you understand.
我相信你能理解
Pete.
皮特
We were hoping you could decipher these job sheets.
我们希望你能破解一下这些工作记录
Where exactly are these materials?
那些材料到底在哪儿
I never look at these.
我从来没看到过
Can't we just take everything?
我们不能拿走一切吗
That's good thinking, but we don't know where anything is.
这想法很好 但我们不知道一切材料在哪儿
No one knows how this works?
没人知道该怎么做吗
Let me make a phone call.
让我打个电♥话♥
I'll take care of this. No. No more conspirators.
我来搞定 别再找人了
I'll be discreet.
我会小心的
Where's Don?
唐哪儿去了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表