America's gonna be about that J.
会多困惑[美语J在此不发音]
Look at this camaraderie.
瞧这同志情谊
Perhaps we've discovered America's pastime after all.
看来我们还发掘了美国的旧时代精神
Full steam ahead.
速战速决吧
Bravo, boys.
干得好 伙计们
How about "Patxi: The motion picture"?
"为派特西拍运动照"这主意怎么样
God, I wish I was a part of this.
天呐 真希望我也有参与
I've informed the home office.
我已经通知公♥司♥总部
There was a flutter of adding machines.
他们已经等不及要添置计算器
Well, you heard him, boys.
听见了吧 伙计们
Don't stop until you see the whites of his pockets.
不见他掏空腰包 千万别停下
Cosgrove.
科斯格罗夫
oh! good god.
老天
Bill it to the kid.
让那小子买♥♥单
What the hell is that? It's an english muffin.
那是什么玩意儿 英式松饼
The hell it is. Put it away. You can eat at school.
果然是那鬼味道 收起来 到学校再吃
I already ate reakfast.
我已经吃完早餐了
Well, don't keep me waiting this afternoon.
今天下午别让我再等了
I want you dressed and ready for ballet at 3:00 on the button.
希望3点整你穿戴完毕 准备好去芭蕾课
No dawdling. Okay.
别闲逛了 好吧
I'm going to buy fruit. What do you want?
我去买♥♥点水果 你想吃什么
Peaches, please. Peaches give me a rash.
桃子 好吗 我吃桃子会起疹
Your sister likes 'em.
你姐姐喜欢
Are you Peggy?
你就是佩奇吗
They just sent me back from reception. I'm Karen Erickson.
前台让我过来的 我是卡莱恩·埃里克森
Yes, I am. How nice to finally meet you.
对 正是 真高兴终于见到你了
Oh, you have your own office.
你竟然有自己的办公室
Wowee. At the travel agency it takes years.
在旅行社工作 这可得攀爬很多年
Martha Winston's the only girl and she's married to the boss.
玛莎·温斯顿是唯一一个 因为她嫁给了老板
Well, it's different up here.
这里可不是这样
Everyone on the first floor loved your humorous ad.
大街上的人 都很喜欢你们幽默的广♥告♥
You seem like someone I could really be friends with,
你看上去像一位可以深交的朋友
Not like the last girl.
不像上个女孩
Well, I'm fun
是啊 我很有趣
And I love to have... Fun.
我也很爱寻找乐趣
She was always keeping her door shut.
她总是房♥门紧锁
I think you should only close your door for one reason.
我觉得只该为一件事锁上房♥门
What's that?
什么事
I just don't get along with women like I do men,
我的女性缘不如异性缘
But she left to get married,
但她后来搬走去结婚了
So I must be some kind of good-luck charm.
所以我肯定是那种能给别人带来好运的女孩
Do you have a steady? No, I'm still playing the field.
你有固定的伴儿吗 没有 我还在挑呢
There are so many interesting men out there--
有趣的男人太多了
Except sailors. I have a couple of rules.
除了水手们 我有几条原则
One of them is I don't like sailors.
其中之一就是我不喜欢水手
No sailors. I agree.
不要水手 我赞成
So, Peggy Olson, I have to ask:
佩奇·奥尔森 我有个问题
Are you Swedish? Because I am.
你是瑞典人吗 因为我是
Norwegian.
挪威人
Well, we won't tell my parents.
好吧 我们别告诉我父母
I'll make appointments and come by at 5:00.
我去预约 然后5点过来找你
Or do you want your girl to do it?
还是你想让秘书代劳
I finish up around 6:00.
我6点左右才下班
Well, then tomorrow? Most days.
明天呢 几乎每天都是
Can we look on saturday?
周六去看♥房♥♥好吗
Oh, but not this saturday. Do you work on saturday?
但是这周六不行 你周六也工作
Not every saturday. And saturday nights never.
不是每周六 周六晚上更从来不会
I'm out in the city, ready for fun.
我搬来城里 就是为寻找乐趣
Well, okay. I'll call you, roomie.
好的 我再联♥系♥你 室友
Oh, I got you a sandwich.
我为你准备了一份三明治
Oh. I'm gonna walk around the park.
我要去公园逛一逛
Well, have fun, roomie.
逛得愉快 室友
It's mommy.
是妈妈
Where's grandpa Gene? It must've slipped his mind.
吉恩外公去哪儿了 他肯定忘了
Where is he? Probably at home.
他在哪儿 可能在家
I'm sure he'll be there when we get home.
我们到家时他肯定已经在家了
Byebye sugar
再见 糖分
Hello patio
你好 "百低"
Well the cake is on the plates
蛋糕摆在餐盘上
I'm afraid to gain the weight
我却担心会发胖
But now I have some extra room
但是现在我有了办法
Patio would make me swoon
"百低"让我为之倾倒
Diet cola tasted fine
减肥可乐味道好
Get your own course this one's mine
自己去买♥♥ 这份是我的
It's the brand that slender you
"百低"越喝越苗条
Now will have you singing to
让我们高歌♥
Byebye sugar
再见 糖分
It's great to see you go
终于与你告别
So byebye sugar
再见 糖分
Hello patio
你好 "百低"
Hello patio
你好 "百低"
Hello patio
我爱"百低"
I can't even tell you how thorough Sal was.
我无法告诉你萨尔有多细致
Well, I appreciate that,
我很欣赏他的才能
But this is--
但 这个
I don't know. This is not what I thought it was gonna be.
我不知道 这和我想象的大有出入
I'm glad I'm not alone.
看来不是我一人这样想
Look, I don't think there's any ambiguity
我认为有一点应该没有分歧
About this being exactly--
我们完全是
And I mean exactly-- What you asked for.
完全按照你们要求做的
I know, but there's something not right about it.
没错 但就是有些地方不对
What?
哪里
I, uh, can't put my finger on it.
我也找不出是哪里
I wish I could but I can't.
我希望能找到 但就是找不到
It's an exact copy-- Frame for frame.
我们完全仿照做的 每幅画面
I'll tell you what.
要不这样
Why don't we send a dupe back to the office with you?
我们送一份拷贝去你的办公室
Uh, no. I'm sorry.
不用了 很抱歉
I wish I could explain it,
我希望能解释
But it's just not right.
但感觉就是不对
I'm gonna be magnanimous
我还是会有些雅量
And say it's our idea and our failure,
将之归结于我们的方案失败
But it is a failure.
但总之失败了
That is magnanimous.
多谢你的宽容
I'm sorry about that. Maybe next time.
很遗憾 也许下次吧
It's true. It's not right.
没错 是有些不对
It doesn't make any sense.
这没道理
It looks right. It sounds right, smells right.
看起来 听起来 闻起来都没问题
Something's not right. What is it?
就是有些不对 到底哪里
It's not Ann Margret.
主角不是安·玛格丽特
Mommy, there's a policeman! Hurry!
妈妈 来了位警♥察♥ 快出来
Yes, may I help you?
你好 有什么事吗
Are you related to Eugene Hofstadt?
你是尤金·赫夫斯特的亲属吗
Yes, I am. What is it?
对 我是 怎么了
We regret to inform you that he passed away.
很抱歉告诉你 他过世了
Oh god. No!
天啊 不要
I'm fine.
我没事
What happened?
怎么回事
He collapsed in line at the A&P.
他在A&P店内排队时突然不省人事
I'm so sorry, ma'am.
非常抱歉 女士
I, uh--
我
I--
我
Well, we need to know what you'd like to do with his body.
我们需要知道 你想如何处理他的遗体
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Mr. Romano's here to see you.
罗马诺先生想见您
Send him in.
请他进来
I figured I'd bring myself to the woodshed.
我觉得需要找个地方反思一下
It must be horrible having a client insist on something
碰到坚持己见的客户 好不容易如其所愿后
And then change their mind once they've seen it.
他却又改变主意 这确实很可怕
I hope it never happens to me.
但愿这种事别发生在我身上
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表