Butter.
黄油
And the apples are good now, but not from the market.
现在的苹果很好 但市场上卖♥♥的不行
I can go to Rodney farms on Sunday.
我星期天可以去罗德尼农场
It's near church.
那里离教堂很近
Can't we go to Rodney farms? We'll see.
我们不能去罗德尼农场吗 再说吧
Why don't we go to church?
我们为什么不去教堂
We go to church.
我们去教堂啊
On christmas. Carla goes every sunday.
只在圣诞节的时候 可是卡拉每周日都去
We don't need to go every week.
我们不需要每周都去
Anything else?
还有什么需要买♥♥的吗
It's early.
你回来得真早
Do you want a drink? Yes.
想喝一杯吗 是的
How was school today? Good.
今天在学校过得怎么样 很好
How come you never ask me? I do.
你怎么从来不问我 我会问你的
It's just your answer is always longer,
只是你的回答一般比较长
So I thought I'd start with Sally.
所以我先从萨丽开始
When's halloween? Before thanksgiving.
万圣节在什么时候 感恩节之前
Francine and Carlton have invited us,
弗朗辛和卡尔顿邀请我们一起过节
But I think if we're going to be selling daddy's house, I don't know,
但如果我们要出♥售♥父亲的房♥子的话
It might be nice to have it there one last time.
也许我们应该在那里过最后一次节
Are you going to sleep here tonight?
你今晚在家里睡吗
No.
不
You're working too much.
你工作过度了
Betts, I don't have a choice. No,
贝蒂 我别无选择 不
That's not what I mean. I just--
我不是那个意思 只是
I see how hard you're working.
我知道你非常拼命地工作
Hello.
你好
Inside.
进来吧
Were you grading papers?
你在批阅试♥卷♥吗
Why?
为什么这么问
I don't know if you're hungry, but I made date nut bread.
不知道你饿不饿 我做了海藻坚果面包
Actually, I made three--
事实上我做了三个
A bake sale.
降价促销
Oh, your service called. Mr. Hilton was looking for you,
对了 你秘书打电♥话♥说希尔顿先生在找你
But he's probably in the air right now.
但他可能在飞机上
Thanks, Miss Farrell.
谢谢你 法雷尔老师
That's good to know.
谢谢你告诉我
I thought so.
我也觉得
I want you to spend the whole night.
我想你留下来过夜
You couldn't possibly be asleep already.
你肯定还没睡着
This eight-year-old, Charlie,
今天有个名叫查理的八岁小男孩
Looked up at me during art today and said
在美术课上抬头望着我问
"How do I know if what I see as blue is the same as it is to you?"
我怎么知道我看到的蓝色和你看到的是一样的呢
And what did you say?
那你怎么说的
The truth.
我说了事实
I don't know.
我不知道
I never have,
我从来都不知道
But I love that he made me think about that again.
但他让我忍♥不住回想这个问题 我喜欢这种感觉
What would you have said?
如果是你会怎么说
I would have told Charlie
我会告诉查理
That my job is about
我的工作就是
Boiling down communication to its essentials,
挖掘人类共通的情感
And that I know
而我知道
That there is a blue
有一种蓝色
That at least 45% of the population sees as the same.
在至少45%的人看来是一样的
Maybe half those people think they're looking at yellow.
这些人当中的一半或许认为自己看到的是黄色
Maybe.
也许吧
But the truth is people may see things differently,
但事实是人们看待事物的眼光不同
But they don't really want to.
其实他们不想那样
Do you feel bad about what you do?
你难道讨厌自己的职业吗
Nobody feels as good about what they do as you do.
不是每个人都像你一样热爱自己的工作
Oh. That's sweet.
你真好
I wish I could've known you at eight.
我真希望八岁时就认识你
I bet you were serious.
我想你当时就很严肃
I would've liked you.
我肯定会喜欢上你
Long curly hair--
长长的卷发
No one has it anymore.
举世无双
Why don't you take her? Because I said no.
你怎么不带上她 因为我拒绝了
You'd rather not go than with me?
你宁愿不去也不肯跟我一起去吗
What do you think Mr. Draper would say if you showed up at
你说当德雷柏先生看到你和他的秘书一起
The Sterling Cooper 40th with his secretary?
出现在斯特林公♥司♥40年庆典上会有什么反应呢
Good morning, Mr. Draper. Coffee?
早上好 徳雷柏先生 要喝咖啡吗
Morning, don. Morning, fellas. Yes.
早上好 唐 早上好 伙计们 是的
Aqua net, 9:00. Get Peggy.
阿卡亚发胶九点钟的会议 把佩奇叫来
Don, if you could stand over there?
唐 你站在那里好吗
It's Paul Kinsey theater.
下面请欣赏来自保罗·金西的精彩表演
This was my thought,
先说说我的想法
Aqua net is about hold,
阿卡亚发胶重在定型
but it is also about beauty.
但同时也要关注美丽
So we're driving--
我们在开车
Two couples. I call it "double date".
两对情侣 可以称之为四人约会
The woman in the back's scarf blows
后排女士的头巾被吹掉了
Off and her hair starts blowing.
她的头发在空中乱舞
Her hairdo falls apart. Oh no!
她的发型被吹乱了 天啊 不
And then the woman in front takes off her scarf
然后前排的女士摘下了头巾
And hands it back to the woman in the back.
把它递给了后排的女士
Take mine.
用我的吧
And he says: "Are you sure, Marcia?"
然后他说 你确定吗 玛西娅
Marcia's hair is perfect.
玛西娅的发型依然保持完美
And then her date gives her a knowing smile of admiration
然后她的男伴对着她会心一笑
On her confident smile.
回应了她自信的笑容
"Aqua net. Arrive in style."
阿卡亚 风格一路到底
Too much story.
故事太繁杂
Every time I hear "and then" there's another
你每多说一次"然后"
Chance for the ladies at home to misunderstand.
家庭妇女们就会更容易产生误解
What if it's just the two couples, the wind is blowing,
如果只是两对情侣坐在车上 风很大
The woman in the back has to put on her kerchief
后排的女士不得不戴上她的头巾
and she just looks longingly at miss perfect in front?
同时她羡慕地望着前排的完美小姐
OK
不错
"Arrive in style" still works.
"风格一路到底"这句广♥告♥词还是可以用
And at the end you can see the can with the kerchief--
广♥告♥的最后 一条头巾搭在发胶瓶上
Like a see-through one over it and the wind blows it off
那种透明的丝巾 然后风将丝巾吹走
To reveal the aqua net.
露出了阿卡亚的标志
A kerchief in a can?
将头巾放在发胶瓶里吗
Don't use that,
别用这个
But very nice.
但挺好的
Well, great then.
那太好了
What do you have for western union?
关于西部联盟 你们有什么想法
We don't meet until next week.
会议在下周才举♥行♥
Hilton takes precedence,
希尔顿的广♥告♥案优先
so I need you two to be ready for me at a moment's notice.
所以我希望你们两个随时做好准备
And it has to be TV to compete with the phone company.
只有电视才能和电♥话♥公♥司♥竞争
I love getting telegrams, but I never send them.
我喜欢收电报 但我从不发电报
How is that supposed to help?
你说这个有什么用
I've got it.
让我来吧
My goodness. This is where everyone is.
天啊 原来你们都在这里
Allison my dear, do you mind?
艾莉森 亲爱的 可以回避一下吗
All the paperwork is through on your contract.
所有的合同材料都已办妥
It is my pleasure to deliver your signing bonus personally.
很荣幸能亲自把签约奖金送到你手上
You see, I don't just fire people.
看吧 我不只会炒人鱿鱼
So we finally have an answer to the question:
所以这个问题终于有了答案
"What makes Don Draper smile?"
什么能让唐·德雷柏喜笑颜开
$5,000 seems to be the number.
看来需要五千美金
I wonder why it took two months.
我在想为什么用了两个月时间
Will your amigo Connie Hilton be attending
你的朋友康尼·希尔顿会出席
the anniversary party Friday?
星期五的周♥年♥庆♥派对吗
In his dressiest stetson. Splendid.
戴着他最考究的斯泰森毡帽 太好了
You will be speaking last.
你被安排在最后发表演讲
It's prime time. Please prepare.
那可是黄金时段 请好好准备
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表