because he doesn't want to work at McCann.
就因为他不想替麦肯公♥司♥工作
Do you want to work there?
你想替他们工作吗
You don't value what I do anymore than they do.
我的工作 在你和他们眼中都一样可有可无
I was wrong.
我错了
I learned that with Hilton.
我已经从希尔顿那儿吸取了教训
I can sell ideas but I'm not an account man.
我可以卖♥♥创意 但我不擅长处理客户关系
You're not good at relationships because you don't value them.
你不善于人际交流 因为你觉得这毫无意义
I value my relationship with you.
我看重你我之间的关系
You do now. I do.
你现在是了吗 是的
I'm sorry. I've got points, stock.
抱歉 我明白了 股票
If I'm useless, so be it.
要是我没用了 就这样吧
There's a deck chair somewhere with my name on it.
至少这张躺椅上还刻有我的名字
You're right, Roger.
你说得对 罗杰
If you've lost your appetite, you should retire.
如果你失去了野心 你就应该退休了
Of course, I've seen that before, so have you.
当然 你我都曾经见过这样的事
Men my age, even younger--
人到我这个年纪 甚至更年轻一些
They play golf,
他们沉迷于高尔夫
Go on vacation,
度假狂欢
Lose their appetite.
再也没了野心
In three years... Join or die?
三年后... 升♥天♥还是入地
Jesus, Bert, he was doing better.
上帝 伯特 他更有说服力
You know it's true.
你知道我们说的都是实话
You're still gonna outlive me.
你还是会活得比我长
We have to try.
我们得拼一下
So you do want to be in advertising after all.
所以你真的是想在广♥告♥业大展宏图
Go upstairs.
上楼吧
Daddy just got home. I'll be up.
爸爸才回来 我一会儿也上去
Do you want me to go too?
你想让我也上去吗
Please sit down.
请坐下
I made an appointment with a divorce attorney
我预约了离婚律师
And I suggest you do the same.
我建议你也找一个
Come on, Betts.
别这样 贝蒂
What are you doing seeing a lawyer?
你去找律师干什么
I want to be civilized about this.
我想要和平理智地处理这件事
Please don't act surprised. You haven't been yourself.
别装作惊讶 你都不像你了
Maybe you need to see a doctor--A good one this time.
你应该去看看大夫 医术高超的大夫
Because I'd have to be sick to want out of this?
我想摆脱婚姻就说明我有病吗
You've had a tough couple of weeks.
你这几周经历了太多的痛苦
We all have.
我们都是
I've had a tough year.
我这一年都很痛苦
I felt I should tell you rather than
我觉得我应该当面跟你说清楚
just let you get a phone call at work.
免得你接到律师的电♥话♥感到意外
Well, forget it.
省省吧
I'm not gonna let you break up this family.
我不会让你毁了这个家的
I didn't break up this family.
毁了这个家的人不是我
Lane
莱恩
please shut the door and have a seat.
请你关上门 然后过来坐下
Certainly.
当然
We know McCann Erickson bought P.P.L.,
我们知道麦肯公♥司♥要收♥购♥帕特南鲍威尔洛
And we know that makes Sterling Cooper chattel.
我们也知道斯特林&库珀公♥司♥也会被出♥售♥
Who told you that?
谁告诉你们的
Someone outside of this building who knows.
知情的局外人
Well, they're wrong.
那么 他们说错了
Lane, we've worked next to each other for a year.
莱恩 我们在一起共事一年了
Don't act like a stranger. We've got tea.
别像陌生人一样 我们准备了茶
Well, I suppose you'll find out soon enough,
我想你们也很快会知道的
But your information isn't completely correct--
但是你们的消息不是全对...
Only Sterling Cooper is being sold.
只有斯特林&库珀公♥司♥会被卖♥♥掉
P.P.L., well, will remain P.P.L.
帕特南鲍威尔洛公♥司♥还是不变
That doesn't change our plans.
这不会改变我们的计划
We want to buy back the company.
我们要出资买♥♥下公♥司♥
We're willing to offer the purchase price plus 12%.
我们在市价基础上加价12%
It's worth more than that now.
现在不止这个价了
What did you get?
那你们开价多少
I'm not going to say, but more than that.
我不能告诉你们 但肯定比那多
I apologize you had to find out this way.
我很抱歉 你们得通过小道消息得知这个决定
Believe me, it wasn't my decision.
相信我 这不是我的决定
I've quite enjoyed it here.
我很喜欢在这里工作
Well, they've only got me for a year.
我还有一年的合约期限
You for what, three?
你呢 三年吧
We'll make another run at it.
我们再试试吧
The only grounds for divorce in this state
只有出现如下情况 本州法律才会允许离婚
Are absence of a spouse, incurable insanity,
配偶失踪 不可愈精神疾病
life imprisonment or adultery.
配偶被判无期徒刑或通奸
Well, he hasn't been faithful.
他的确对我不忠
Do you have any witnesses or corroboration?
你有证人或证据吗
Not really.
没有
It wouldn't matter anyway with both parties at fault.
如果双方都有外遇 法律将不适用
N-No. We haven't-- we aren't--
不不 我们还没有 我们不是
Ken. Ken, what are you doing?
肯 肯 你在干什么
You think the governor needs another scandal on the ticket?
你希望将这事捅出去给州长抹黑吗
I am sorry for presuming, Mrs. Draper. That was wrong.
我为我的冒昧道歉 德雷柏太太 我错了
So what do I do?
那我该怎么办
I know it's hard to understand,
我知道这可能很难理解
But the state of New York doesn't want anyone to get divorced.
但是在纽约州不会轻易判离婚
That's why people go to Reno.
所以人们都去了里诺[内华达州]
It's painless.
在那儿要简单得多
I met my second wife.
我就是这样娶了我的第二任妻子
You stay there for six weeks to establish residency.
你们在那里呆上六周拿到居住权
Mr. Draper doesn't even need to go, just consent.
德雷柏太太甚至不用去 有批文就行
I see.
我明白了
We need to discuss what you want in terms of settlement.
我们该讨论一下财产分割问题
Whatever I'm entitled to.
我要得到一切属于我的财产
Give us a second.
让我们先谈谈
You don't need what he can provide.
你不需要他提供任何东西
Henry, I have three children.
亨利 我有三个孩子
I'll take care of them and I'll take care of you.
我会照顾好他们 也会好好照顾你
I don't want you owing him anything.
我不想你欠他任何东西
We want to get this done as soon as possible.
我们希望尽快搞定这件事情
Saint John, I'm glad I caught you.
圣约翰 很高兴联♥系♥到你
What is it?
怎么了
Mr. Sterling, Cooper and Draper have learned of the sale.
斯特林 库珀和德雷柏听说公♥司♥出♥售♥的事了
What do they know?
他们知道多少
It was a mixture of truth and half truth.
道听途说 半真半假
They knew about McCann, but they were under the belief
他们知道麦肯公♥司♥的收♥购♥计划 但是他们以为
That P.P.L. was being sold as well.
帕特南鲍威尔洛公♥司♥也要出♥售♥了
And what did you tell them? That they were wrong.
那你怎么跟他们说的 我说他们错了
They even wanted to bid for Sterling Cooper--
他们还想要买♥♥回斯特林&库珀公♥司♥
12% above our purchase price.
在买♥♥入价的基础上加价12%
Listen, I apologize, Lane.
听着 我得道歉 莱恩
Obviously the news is getting out.
看来消息已经走漏了
What news?
什么消息
P.P.L. is being sold as well.
帕特南鲍威尔洛公♥司♥也要被卖♥♥掉了
What? Why wasn't I told?
什么 怎么没人告诉我
Didn't seem pertinent.
没有找到合适的时机
Trying to keep our company calm as well as theirs.
这是为了避免引起双方公♥司♥内部的恐慌
Well, where's my place in this?
那我该何去何从
With McCann, I suppose.
我想你要去麦肯公♥司♥了吧
There there, Lane.
冷静 莱恩
They know you're essential to the transition.
他们知道你对公♥司♥顺利转手的重要性
And then what?
那又怎么样
You'll prove yourself irreplaceable.
你会证明你自己是不可取代的
You always do.
你一直都能
Lane.
莱恩
Yes?
什么
Don't be disheartened.
别灰心丧气
I'll put in a good word for you.
我会为你美言的
Thank you. No, thank you.
多谢 不 谢谢你
We've got a month till winter,
还有一个月就到冬天了
then we'll be set.
然后一切都会好起来的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表