No one answered. I was running all morning.
没人应门 我整个早晨都在跑步
About last night What happened?
关于昨晚 发生什么了
Did you get caught?
被抓住了吗
It's more complicated than that.
比你想的要复杂得多
So I suppose I'm not going to see you anymore?
意思就是我不能再见你了吗
Not right now.
暂时不能
No.
不能
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Only you would ask about me right now.
现在也只有你会关心我了
Do I have to worry about my job?
我的工作不会有问题吧
No.
不会
Okay.
好的
I should go.
我该走了
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye, Suzanne.
再见 苏珊娜
He's home! Let's go!
他回来了 出发
Shh. You'll wake the baby.
嘘 小心把宝宝吵醒了
Do I look like a gypsy? Yes.
我像吉普赛人吗 像
Let's go, let's go!
出发 出发
Do you want anything? No.
需要什么吗 不需要
Should I take the carriage or just carry him?
用拿婴儿车载他出去还是直接抱着
It's cold out there.
外面很冷
You can stay here with him or I can.
你在家里陪他吧 要不我来
No.
不
Good.
行
What's taking so long?
别磨磨蹭蹭啦
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Well, hello there. Look at this.
你们好啊 看看你们
We've got a gypsy and a hobo.
一个吉普赛人 一个流浪汉
And who are you supposed to be?
后面两位是谁呢
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表