That's true.
没错
Oh. Well, that was an oversight.
哦 这是我的疏忽
As you can see, nothing much has really changed.
你们也看到了 其实变动不大
Frankly, my presence here is just
坦白说 我今天来
to ensure thorough communication,
只想与大家来次彻底的对话
That we help each other on both sides of the pond
确保我们大家能互利互惠
Whether it be a sharing of creative genius,
分享大家的创造性才能
Media savvy,
新闻敏感度
Or the unbridled acquisition of new business.
或是创造更多商机
I'm sure you all have 1,000 questions.
我确信你们肯定满腹狐疑
But for the time being I say we inform the troops
不过目前我们已经通知了大家
So that the transition can begin immediately after the holiday.
所以假期后我们可以马上进行改革
Shall I have Mr. Hooker prepare a memo?
需要胡克先生做会议备案吗
No. Nonsense. I don't want this to be the kind of place
不用 我不想改革的消息通过
Where such news is delivered that way.
备案来传达给大家
Shall we?
请
Gosh, we're really going to miss you.
哎呀 我们会非常想你的
What the hell just happened? They reorganized us
究竟发生了什么 他们对公♥司♥进行了整顿
And you're the only one in this room who got a promotion.
你是本公♥司♥唯一晋升的人
Really? Yes, really.
真的吗 千真万确
I apologize for my wild imagination.
抱歉 我之前的猜测太不靠谱了
See? It's clean.
瞧 我收拾好了
That's not what I want to talk to you about.
我不是想和你说这个
What's this?
这是什么
It's for you.
是给你的
"for my new big sister, the best in the world."
给我的新大姐姐 世界上最好的人
And my goodness, it's from baby Gene.
天啊 这是吉恩宝宝给你的吗
Look.
看看啊
Baby Gene can't write.
吉恩宝宝不会写字
Tsk. Babies get fairies to do things.
精灵们乐于帮助婴儿做事
You know that.
你知道的
It's really from him. I'm not kidding.
真的是他写的 我没开玩笑
I think you should open it.
我想你该打开它
What is it? It's a barbie.
是什么 芭比娃娃
I think he wants you to know
他想让你知道
That he wants to be your friend.
他想和你做朋友
And you are very important to me too.
你对我也非常重要
I'm sure you all have 1,000 questions,
我确信你们也满腹狐疑
But before I raise a glass to Sterling Cooper's future,
在我举杯为斯特林&库珀的未来祝贺前
I should like to recognize its past,
我想先回顾过去的工作
Most recently, the inspired stewardship of Lane Pryce.
尤其是这段日子以来 莱恩·普莱斯卓越的管理工作
Hear hear!
举杯同庆
I'm also aware of a rather significant milestone.
我还意识到一个意义非凡的重要事件
Mrs. Harris,
哈里斯夫人
From those who have known you only hours
无论是刚认识你的人
To those who have cherished your nearly 10 years of service,
抑或是难舍你近10年辛勤付出的人
I wish your caviar and children
我祝愿你锦衣玉食 子孙满堂
And all that is good in your new life.
在你全新的人生中 享受一切美好的东西
Oh, there there. That wasn't my intention.
哦 我可不是想惹你落泪
Mrs. Harris, please.
哈里斯夫人 有请
We'll have our presentations tomorrow.
明天我们将要做展示报告
Let this afternoon be a fete worthy of Joan.
今天下午就为琼庆贺吧
Enjoy the liquor and delicatessen.
好好享用酒和美食
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
This is completely unnecessary.
这完全没必要
You'll be sorely missed.
我们会非常想念你的
We got you the cake.
我们帮你订的蛋糕
So what now? They keep adding people above us.
现在呢 他们不断派高层过来 凌驾于我们之上
One more promotion and we're going to be answering phones.
再有人晋升的话 我们都要去做接线员了
We should go say hi.
我们得去打声招呼
This is good champagne.
香槟不错
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
I'm going to get something to eat.
我得吃点东西了
Mr. Draper, Conrad Hilton's office is on the line.
德雷柏先生 康纳德·希尔顿办公室打来电♥话♥
What? Conrad Hilton,
什么 康纳德·希尔顿
The hotel owner.
希尔顿酒店的老板
Yeah, I know what he does. Why is he calling?
我知道 他打电♥话♥来什么事
I don't know.
我不知道
And he's calling for me? Yes. Well, his office is.
他找我吗 没错 他办公室打来电♥话♥
Put him through.
接进来
Donald Draper.
唐纳德·德雷柏
Mr. Draper, this is miss Wakeman.
德雷柏先生 我是维克曼小姐
Mr. Hilton has expressed a desire to meet with you.
希尔顿先生特别想见你
May I ask what this is regarding?
我能问问为什么吗
I just set his schedule.
我只负责安排他的行程
When are you available?
你什么时候方便
How about right now? "Right now. " please hold.
现在怎么样 现在吗 请等等
How far are you from the Waldorf Astoria?
你离华尔道夫饭店有多远
15 minutes.
15分钟
It's the presidential suite.
在总统套房♥会面
I'm on my way.
我马上就到
Mmm. Where's Miss Blankenship?
布兰肯希普小姐在哪
She's down there saluting Union Jack.
她在下面讨好那些英国人呢
What is that?
那是什么
Chocolate pudding.
巧克力布丁
I wasn't even on the chart.
我名字都没出现在名单上
My name's on the wall out there.
公♥司♥标牌上都有我名字呢
You want some? No.
你想吃点吗 不了
I like to think, "I'm rich. They can't hurt me."
我只能这样想 "我很有钱 他们伤害不了我"
That's a mistake.
这是不对的
I'm being punished for making my job look easy.
我工作看上去似乎轻松简单 所以他们看不顺眼
Although - that kid guy, he has a spark.
不过那个小屁孩还是有闪光点的
He is a pure account man.
他就是个纯粹的业务员
And what is that job all about?
那工作是干什么的
I don't know. It's about listening to people
不知道 应该是对别人言听计从
And never saying what's really on your mind.
而从不发表自己的真实观点
No. It's about letting things go
错了 是放下心中的不快
So you can get what you want.
才能得到自己想要的
Have a nice holiday. Enjoy the fireworks.
假期快乐 好好享受烟火
We took their money.
我们拿他们的钱
We have to do what they say.
我们得照他们说的做
My dad keeps talking about Vietnam.
我爸总说起越南
Like he wants me to get drafted.
他想让我参军
First of all, they're hardly drafting anybody.
首先 他们几乎不征兵了
Second of all, you're too old.
再者 你太老了
Third of all,
第三
I have a friend in the army,
我在军队里有个朋友
And if you're smart, you're set.
如果你够聪明 你就有福了
He sits behind a desk at Fort Dix
他坐在迪克斯堡军事基地的办公桌后
And screws secretaries all day.
整天和秘书鬼混
Does he shoot the peoples?
他杀过人吗
I don't know. I've gotta take a piss.
不知道 我要去撒尿
Joan. Yes?
琼 什么事
May I speak with you? Thank you.
可以和你聊聊吗 谢谢
I just - I wanted to get you a card or a present.
我想送你张卡片或是礼物
It'd be nice if I gave you a gift for once
如果我送过你礼物就好了
And you didn't wonder if I wanted something.
你就不会认为我是想要你的回报了
Knock yourself out.
你有话直说吧
I don't want you to think I never listen to you.
我不想你认为我从不听你的话
It's just- we can't all be you.
不可能每个人都跟你一样
Be that as it may, I do take some credit for your success here.
即使如此 你的成功也的确有我的功劳
Hey, put that back.
嘿 放回原处
I'm going home!
我要回家
I can't believe I'm going to miss this!
真不敢相信我会想念这一切了
I'm really happy that you got what you wanted.
真高兴你梦想成真了
I remember on my first day you said
我记得我来的第一天你说
That could happen to me if I played my cards right.
如果我牌出得对 梦想是会成真的
Are you getting sentimental?
你这么伤感做什么
Oh! Oh my god.
哦 天啊
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表