Can you believe her?
你相信她吗
I keep thinking about rum, I keep thinking about cuba
我一直都在想朗姆酒 一直都在想古巴
And I keep thinking about how we're all going to die.
而且我一直都在想我们将怎么死去
We almost died.
我们跟死也差不多了
But we didn't.
但我们还没死
How about something about life?
谈一些关于人生的事情怎么样
Let's go on the roof.
我们去房♥顶吧
And do what?
去干吗
Think about Daiquiri beach.
想想台克利酒的广♥告♥案
We need five more situations for rum.
我们还要为朗姆酒做5份广♥告♥案呢
On the roof is a good idea, actually--
事实上去房♥顶是个好主意
A hammock right between the clotheslines.
吊床在晒衣绳中间
And you still say Daiquiri beach.
还可以继续想台克利酒的广♥告♥案
Are you working?
你是在工作吗
I think so.
我觉得是
You both can leave.
你们可以走了
I'm in a very good place right now.
我现在灵感如泉涌
You left your purse in your office-- unattended.
你把钱包忘在办公室了 就那样扔那儿了
Someone could have stolen it.
很有可能会被偷
No one's here.
现在没外人
You think I don't know what you've been doing in there?
你以为我不知道你在里面干什么吗
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
I've got nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的
You're free to do whatever you want,
你干什么都可以
But you're not thinking about your future
可是你没考虑过你的未来
The thing is I have a job.
不过我有工作
I have my own office with my name on the door,
我有一个挂着我名字的私人办公室
And I have a secretary.
我还有一个秘书
That's you.
就是你
And I am not scared of any of this.
我并没有怕什么
But you're scared.
不过你感到恐惧了
Oh my god.
天呀
You're scared.
你害怕了
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
I am going to get to do everything
我会做任何事情
You want for me.
去满足你对我的期望
I'm going to be fine, Olive.
我会很好的 奥利弗
I really am.
我一定会的
Your expense report is ready for your review.
你的开销单已经做好了
It's on your desk.
在你桌子上
I need you to get the dictaphone set up
我需要你把录音机准备好
And I need a glass of water, and then you can go.
我还需要一杯水 然后你就可以离开了
Oh, that's very pretty.
哦 真好看
Thank you.
谢谢
When are you due? Early september.
你预产期什么时候 9月上旬
You and the first lady.
你和总统夫人同一时间生
Well, I think she looks a lot better.
我觉得她看上去好多了
You could dress like that.
你也可以那么穿
Go to Lord & Taylor and ask for my friend Bunny Appelle.
去Lord & Taylor找我的朋友巴妮·艾泊尔
She'll take care of you.
她会帮你的
You really know everthing Joan
你真是无所不知 琼
Honey, would you talk to your husband?
亲爱的 你能和你丈夫谈谈吗
I don't know what I'm going to do next year.
我不知道我明年要干什么了
He is going to be a tough act to follow.
他的成就后辈们永远望尘莫及
Those people in texas will be crawling all over you.
那些得克萨斯的人全都会围绕着你的
If I ever need a pneumonectomy, that's the man.
如果我需要肺切除术 绝对会找他的
Well, you heard me say it-- ----
你听到我说什么了
Great hands.
妙手回春
Look, Greg, it's a complicated operation.
听着 格雷格 这是一个非常复杂的手术
Oh, christ, that's not what I meant.
天呀 我想说的可不是这个
It happens. What happened?
意外情况确实会时有发生 什么意外
I don't like to worry Joanie about those kinds of things.
我不想让琼担心这些事情
Oh, come on. everyone gets a bad result every one a while
好了 每个人都会有不顺的时候
You know what? enough shop talk.
专业话题到此为止
This is not civilian conversation.
这不是平民的谈话
Do you want to play Charades? ---
你想玩看手势猜字谜的游戏吗
Come on. you're terrible. No, I'm not.
你玩得烂透了 才不是呢
Well, Joanie has many many talents.
琼多才多艺
You should play for them.
你应该展示一下
No. Come on. i'll go get it.
不 来吧 我去拿
You're all gonna love this. What do you play?
你们都会喜欢的 你要展示什么
I am out of practice.
我很久没有练习了
Come on, joanie. wonderful!
来吧 琼 太棒了
Come on, just sing a little something.
来吧 就唱一点
It'll be just like the olden days.
就像过去一样
We used to sit in the parlor after supper.
晚饭后我们坐在客厅里
My mother would play the piano while we read.
我妈妈弹着钢琴 我们看书
Just let me have another bite and then we can go.
再让我吃一口 我们就可以走了
I guess we're the last ones to eat.
我想我们应该是最后一桌了
That's what my mother always said.
我妈妈经常这么说
Family holds back. oh!
家人留在最后
You shouldn't be filling your plate. you're the hostess.
你不应该自己动手的 你是主人
I'll get you some food. Come on. come on.
我给你盛饭 起来 当心
You should sit down. Oh, okay.
你就坐着吧 好
Oh my god! you're pregnant.
天呀 你怀孕了
You're so beautiful. Thank you.
你真漂亮 谢谢
Don't you just love looking at her?
你不喜欢看着她吗
Aren't they a beautiful couple?
他们真是天造地设的一对
I knew you two would get back together.
我就知道你们会复合
I never had any doubt, no matter what the problem was.
不管你们之间发生了什么 我从来没怀疑过这点
I'll take care of her.
我来照顾她
You don't like me.
你不喜欢我
I'm a nice person.
我是一个好人
What's going on here?
发生什么事了
I should've eaten something.
我应该吃点东西的
Will someone please get her a glass of milk?
能给她来杯牛奶吗
Don, can I talk to you for a second?
唐 我能跟你谈谈吗
What the hell was that?
这他妈的是怎么回事
Your wife's drunk.
你妻子喝醉了
I don't know what I did to get under your skin.
我不知道我哪里得罪了你
Roger, it's late.
罗杰 现在已经很晚了
My mother was right
我妈妈说得对
It's a mistake to be conspicuously happy.
假装开心是个错误
Some people don't like it.
有些人不喜欢那样
No one thinks you're happy.
没人认为你很开心
They think you're foolish.
他们觉得你很愚蠢
You know, that's the great thing about a place like this--
来这种地方的好处就是
You can come here and be happy,
你来这里 可以变得开心点
And you get to choose your guests.
你可以挑选自己的客人
Good night, grandpa.
晚安 外公
Get in here.
过来
Sit down.
坐下
Where were we?
我们上次读到哪了
And sometimes affected."
有时候会受到影响"
"the rustic manners of a prince
"一个土气的王子
Who disdained such glory,
他鄙视这样的荣耀
And was insensible of such happiness,
也觉察不到这份开心
Soon disgusted
很快他的举止
The delicacy of his subjects;
就让人感到厌倦了
And the effeminate orientals
软弱的东方人
Could neither imitate nor admire
不模仿也不敬佩
The severe simplicity..."
他的简朴"
"...which Julian always maintained
"朱利安总是保持简朴
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表