Don't worry. I'm sure we'll see each other all the time.
别担心 我们会一直见面的
If we don't, I just have to say-
如果不会 那我得说
Oh, for the love of christ!
仁慈的上帝啊
Oh my god.
天啊
Oh, my foot! Call an ambulance!
我的脚 叫救护车
Holy crap! Jesus!
糟了 老天啊
There's a tourniquet in the first aid kit.
第一个急救箱里有止血带
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Dear god.
我的主啊
I can't feel a thing.
我失去知觉了
Oh, god! What did I do?!
天啊 我都做了什么啊
Get her out of here!
带她离开这儿
The ambulance is on its way.
救护车正赶过来
I'm Donald Draper. We've met before.
我是唐纳德·德雷柏 我们之前见过
We have, haven't we?
我们是见过 对吧
Yellow rock country club.
黄石乡村俱乐部
We had a drink. Of course.
我们一起喝过酒 当然
You fixed it for me. Let me return the favor.
那次是你请我 这次换我请吧
I can't believe you're Conrad Hilton.
我不敢相信你居然是康纳德·希尔顿
Connie.
康尼
Don.
唐
Food?
吃点东西吗
Best kitchen in the world- got a salad named after it.
世上最好的厨房♥ 以沙拉名字命名的
I'm fine. I really should have known that.
不用了 我早该猜到的
I don't know. Now, uh...
我不知道 现在
After this comes out
等这个出版以后
Next week-
下周
Well, they don't do that for everyone.
可不是每个人都有这样的待遇
I think I look like an Arab.
我想我看起来像个阿♥拉♥伯人
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I called around, told people I had a long chat
我四处打电♥话♥ 跟别人说我和一个
With a handsome fella from Sterling Cooper
斯特林&库珀公♥司♥的帅哥长谈过
And your name never came up.
可没有一个人会想到是你
Apparently you don't have long chats with people.
显然大家都认为你不可能和别人长谈
Well, here I am.
我来了
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么
What do you think?
你觉得如何
I think you wouldn't be in the presidential suite right now
如果你每次都是免费工作的话
If you worked for free.
你现在可住不进总统套房♥
Don, this is friendly.
唐 我这是出于礼貌
Connie, this is my profession. What do you want me to do?
康尼 这是我的职业 我实话实说罢了
I want you to give me one for free.
我希望你免费为我工作一次
I don't think anybody wants to think about a mouse in a hotel.
我认为人们不会喜欢住在酒店里的老鼠
Well, that was my idea.
这是我的想法
You got something better?
你还有更好的想法吗
I might.
也许吧
So...
那么
What do you want?
你想要什么
I'm not gonna lie - I'd love a chance at your business.
我不想撒谎 我希望能够成为你们的广♥告♥代理商
Okay...
没问题
But the next time somebody like me asks you
但下次若有像我这样的人
A question like that,
为你同样的问题
You need to think bigger.
你得好好考虑下再回答了
Well, Connie,
康尼
There are snakes that go months without eating
蛇可以数月不吃东西
And then they finally catch something,
直到最终捕获到食物
But they're so hungry
但它们由于太饥饿了
That they suffocate while they're eating.
在进食的时候会窒息而死
One opportunity at a time.
一生也就一次机会
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断你们
Mr. Draper, you have an emergency call.
德雷柏先生 你有紧急电♥话♥
Home or office?
家里还是办公室打来的
Do you understand what's happened here?
你明白现在的状况吗
That we're not to be trusted? She's an idiot.
别人不信任我们 她是个笨蛋
I didn't know she couldn't drive.
我不知道她不会开车
You took the machine out.
是你把那机器开出来的
You have to have respect for that equipment.
你得敬畏那台机器
It's very safe when operated correctly.
使用得当的话 是非常安全的
We had the world handed to us on a plate,
我们本可以如鱼得水 大有作为
And then you swing in on a chandelier,drop your pants and crap on it.
可因你而起的事故却将这一切毁于一旦
Jesus, it's like Iwo Jima out there.
天啊 外面就像是个大战场一样
We should put a rubber mat down so Cooper can get around.
我们得铺上橡胶毯子 这样库珀才方便走动
They're changing the carpeting.
他们正在换地毯
Any news?
有什么新闻吗
He might lose his foot.
他可能会失去一只脚
Right when he got it in the door.
他早该料到的
Oh god.
天啊
Sit down, sissy Mary. You're pale.
坐吧 玛丽小妞 你面色苍白
I take full responsibility.
我负全责
Believe me, somewhere in this business,this has happened before.
相信我 这行业里 曾经也发生过这事
Joan- my god.
琼 老天啊
I know. It's ruined.
我知道 全毁了
How is he? I didn't expect you to come over.
他怎么样了 我没打算叫你过来
I just thought you should know.
我只是觉得该让你知道
Honestly, when I called you, I thought he might die.
老实说 我打给你的时候 我以为他会死
But he's not going to?
但他不会死的 是吧
No. He's lost the foot.
他失去了一只脚
Jesus. That's awful.
天啊 太糟糕了
Lane went to retrieve Powe and Ford from dinner.
鲍威尔和弗德还在吃晚餐 莱恩去叫了
They've already talked to the doctor.
他们和医生谈过了
I'll wait.
我会等的
Despite the circus today,
先不说今天的闹剧
I hope you know that you are going to be terribly missed.
我希望你知道 大家都会非常想你的
That's nice to hear,
很高兴听到这个
Especially from you, Don.
特别是从你口中说出来 唐
I bet he felt great when he woke up this morning.
我打赌今早他醒来 一定觉得很好
I'm sure you're right.
我想你说的很对
But that's life.
可那就是人生
One minute you're on top of the world,
一分钟前你是世界的佼佼者
The next minute some secretary is
而下一分钟却被某个秘书
running you over with a lawn mower.
开着割草机碾压了一只脚
I'm heartbroken. It's a terrible tragedy.
我心都碎了 真是个天大的悲剧
One that surely could have been avoided,
本来是可以避免的
Although, Mrs. Harris, thank you for your quick thinking.
但是 哈里斯夫人 还是要感谢你的果断
You may have saved his life. Such as it is.
这也许会救他一命 当然了
He was a great account man - a prodigy.
他是位优秀的业务员 一位天才
He could talk a Scotsman out of a penny.
他可以轻易说服一个苏格兰人
Now that's all over.
可现在这一切都完结了
I don't know if that's true.
我不知道是否是这样
The man is missing a foot.
那个男人断了一只脚
How is he going to work? He can't walk.
他怎么工作 他不能走路了
The doctor said he'll never golf again.
医生说他再也不能打高尔夫了
I'm afraid we have to reevaluate our entire strategy.
恐怕我们得重新调整我们整个计划
Lane will remain here indefinitely.
莱恩会一直留在这里
We'll close the office tomorrow, obviously.
显然明天得放假了
Mrs. Harris, please allow the company to reimburse you for that dress,
哈里斯夫人 请允许公♥司♥补偿你这条裙子
Just as a token of our gratitude.
作为我们的感激之情
I think Saint John and I should see him if we can.
如果可以 我和圣约翰应该进去看看他
Of course.
当然
You should get home to that lucky husband.
你该回去陪伴你的幸运丈夫
Yes.
没错
Can I get you one?
你要喝点吗
Sure.
好的
I've been reading a lot of American literature lately.
我最近读了很多美国文学著作
"Tom Sawyer." That's a good one.
例如《汤姆索亚历险记》 那是本好书
I feel like I just went to my own funeral.
我感觉自己在自掘坟墓
I didn't like the eulogy.
我不喜欢颂词
Hey. Hey hey hey hey. Hey hey. Daddy!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 爸爸
Hey. I've got you.
我在这儿呢
I've got you. Just breathe.
我在这儿呢 深呼吸
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表