Admiral television has no interest in becoming
艾德蒙电视公♥司♥可不想
A colored television company.
被贴上种族歧视的标签
But they are.
但事实就是如此
It seems illogical to me
如果他们甘心放弃赚大钱的机会
that they would reject an opportunity to make more money.
在我看来简直不可思议
then again, I'm in advertising.
你们肯定又要说 我是个广♥告♥人
This is a sensitive issue.
这是一个敏感问题
businesses hate that. let me put it in account terms.
是商业的大忌 我还是从业务角度来说好了
Are you aware of the number of hand jobs I'm gonna have to give?
你清楚我们将因此失去多少工作岗位吗
Am I being taken off the account?
是不是要取消我业务主管的资格
I'm going to have to pretend I had you killed!
我倒是希望你死了的好
Sales are flat. I had to do something.
销♥售♥量平平 我不得不采取些行动
I don't know if anyone's ever told you that half the time
我不知道有没有人告诉过你 绝大多数时候
This business comes down to "I don't like that guy."
业务没谈成都是因为 客户不喜欢那个业务员
Are we done with the flogging?
批评教育到此结束了吗
It's never as good as you think it's gonna be.
结果永远不会有你设想的那样好
If I may. Burt, Roger,
请允许我说句话 伯特 罗杰
It does seem as though there's money to be made in the negro market.
似乎黑人市场的确有利可图
Obviously not with admiral,
不过很显然 艾德蒙电视不行
But I don't think it would be wrong of us
不过 我觉得这也没什么错
to pursue it in some way.
起码可以考虑一下
Really?
是吗
I've just moved here.
我初来乍到
I'm a stranger in a strange land,
我绝对是个身处异地的异乡人
But I can tell you that there's definitely something going on.
但我可以向你保证 局势正在悄悄发生变化
We'll look into it.
我们会注意的
You can go.
你可以走了
we're here! she's here!
我们回来了 她回来啦
Welcome welcome.
欢迎 欢迎
mommy! careful.
妈咪 小心
Here, let me take him.
来 让我抱抱他
I missed you so much.
我真想你
Wait till you see your fridge.
好好看看你的冰箱吧
If there's a power outage,
如果突然断电的话
You can feed the entire street for a month.
冰箱里的食物足以供整条街的人吃一个月
Hi, baby. I'm your brother Bobby.
嗨 宝宝 我是你哥哥博比
You have to be careful.
你可要小心点
How was it?
感觉怎么样
You know.
你知道的
Was all a fog.
晕乎乎的
You're making a mistake not forcing Carla to stay.
你没有坚持让卡拉留下 真是个大错
She's been away from her family,
她离家也很久了
and I can manage. I know some girls.
我可以应付得过来 我倒是认识一些女佣
you want something to eat? sure.
你想吃东西吗 当然
I've got it. Come on.
我去弄 来吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表