Where's your drink?
你的酒呢
Don. Don't worry about this.
唐 别担心
It's under control.
我能解决
Hey, where's mom?
嘿 妈妈在哪儿
She's upstairs.
在楼上
I'm going out for a bucket of chicken.
我去买♥♥点儿鸡肉
What's the matter?
怎么了
I'm a horrible daughter. no, you're not.
我是个不称职的女儿 不 你不是
William says these are the options,
威廉说我们有两个选择
We put him in a home
要么把他放进养老院
Or they move in with him and Judy is his nurse.
要么他们搬去和他一起住 朱蒂来照顾他
Judy. William says?
朱蒂 威廉说的吗
He's probably right.
他可能是对的
William! Yeah, don?
威廉 什么事 唐
I'll go to get the chicken in a minute.
我这就去买♥♥鸡肉
Can I speak to you a minute?
能和你谈会儿吗
Jesus. What year is this from?
天啊 这是哪个年代的老古董啊
I don't care.
我懒得去管
Look, Don,
听我说 唐
We're all upset.
我们都很心烦
One thing I've learned from this--
从这件事里我学到
Don't get old.
别变老
About your father. It's a real jackpot.
关于你父亲 这真是个头奖
He always said he didn't want to be a burden,
他总是说他不想成为负担
And yet here we are.
但现在他就是个沉重的负担
This is what's going to happen.
你得这么做
You're going to explain to your sister and your wife
你去跟你妹妹和你妻子解释
That we have reached an understanding.
我们已经达成了共识
You are going to support your father financially
你会在经济上供养你父亲
And I am going to take him into my house.
我把他接来我家
His house will remain untouched.
他的房♥子不能动
I appreciate the advice, Don.
这个主意不错 唐
I'll take it under consideration.
我会考虑的
You're gonna go out there and you're gonna tell your sister
你现在就出去告诉你妹妹
That this is what you want.
这就是你的打算
We'll pretend that you did the right thing on your own.
我们会假装 是你自己做出了正确的决定
He's my father! And he's in my home.
那是我父亲 他在我家
I want you to leave tonight
我要你今晚就离开
and I want you to leave the lincoln,
林肯车留下
I can't have him here without a car.
他在我这儿不能没车
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
How are we supposed to get home?
我们怎么回家
New York central--
纽约中♥央♥车站
Broadway limited from Penn station.
百老汇附近 离宾州车站不远
It leaves in two hours.
火车两小时后开
You want him? You got him.
你想要他吗 你得到了
Dad, we have to talk.
爸爸 我们得谈谈
I could eat. No.
我还能吃 不
Daddy, William has something to say.
爸爸 威廉有事要说
All of us-- we've been trying to figure out a way
我们所有人 都试图想出一个办法
We can help you live better.
能让你更好地生活
I'd be doing all right if people left me alone.
就算你们丢下我不管 我也没事
Daddy...
爸爸
Don and I want you to live here with us.
唐和我希望你跟我们住在一起
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Honey, I'm not that blue.
亲爱的 我没那么抑郁
Just for a while.
就一段时间
I think you need a little vacation.
就当是度假好了
So the animals are running the zoo?
现在轮到儿女来管父亲了吗
We're not selling the house,
我们不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
and you're gonna have your car.
你的车也还归你
The plans, the plans, the plans you make.
计划 计划 你们做的计划
You know you want to get out of town.
你自己也不想呆在乡下的
You'll be with the kids.
你会和孩子们在一起
Betty is a better cook. You always say that.
你总说贝蒂是个好厨师
Well, I should've been the first to go.
早死的不应该是你妈妈 应该是我
Daddy, don't talk like that.
爸爸 别这么说
We should go pack.
我去收拾行李
Girls, start getting your things together.
姑娘们 把你们的东西装一下
It's nice, right?
很棒 对吧
It's called a stinger.
这叫暴烈鸡尾酒
I don't know what's in it. It's delicious.
不知道放了什么东西在里边 味道很美
I'm graduating from brooklyn college next month.
下个月我要从布鲁克林大学毕业了
What are you studying?
你学什么的
What? What are you studying?
什么 你学什么的
Do you want one?
你要来一个吗
I'm afraid you're gonna bite my hand.
我怕你会咬到我的手
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I just need to eat.
我很饿
My mom says I'm still growing.
我妈妈说我还在长身体
I've got to work on my manners.
我要注意点礼仪了
I started pre-law, but switched to engineering--
我之前攻读法律预科班 但后来转到工程学了
More jobs. Really?
工作更好找一些 是吗
Those are so different. You've gotta figure
专业跨度真大 你不得不考虑
If we're all gonna be replaced by machines,
如果有一天机器将取代人类
Might as well be a guy that makes them, right?
不如当一个制♥造♥机器的人 是吧
Or you could just become a robot.
或者你可以成为一个机器人
Are you in school?
你还在读书吗
I work at an ad agency,
我在广♥告♥公♥司♥工作
Manhattan
在曼哈顿
I don't know how you girls do all that typing.
我不知道你们这些女孩怎么那么擅长打字
And I work for a jerk.
我老板是个混♥蛋♥
We're hitting the road. You got cab fare?
我们要走了 你有打车的钱吗
What are you talking about? I leave around the corner.
你在说什么呀 我就住在这拐角
Oh, that's right. He does.
噢 对 确实
You're funny.
你真有趣
Do you have, you know...
你有没有 你知道的
what? ...a trojan?
什么 避孕套
Oh. no.
没有
I can't.
不行
I can't.
不行
Jeez.
天啊
It's getting pretty late.
现在很晚了
There are other things we could do.
我们可以做其它事
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Gene.
吉恩
The heat is on. We've gotta get rid out of stuff.
现在风头正紧 我们得处理掉这些东西
You got anything else around, go flush it.
你还有别的酒吗 赶紧冲掉
You're leaving? I have to work tomorrow.
要走了吗 我明天得工作
You want to get breakfast?
想吃点早餐吗
It's the middle of the night.
现在是半夜
Where do you work again? Madison avenue.
你在哪里工作 麦迪逊大道
Well, you know, I hang out at that place a lot.
我经常去那儿逛
Oh. Okay.
是吗
It's the bottom one.
底下那个
Thanks.
谢谢
This was fun.
我非常开心
Parents, friends and family,
各位家长 朋友
I'd like to welcome you all to field day.
非常欢迎你们来户外集♥会♥
I hope you can appreciate
我希望你们知道
How hard the children have prepared in all kinds of weather.
尽管有时候天气很恶劣 但孩子们仍坚持排练
Scott?
斯科特
The tradition of the maypole dates back over 500 years
五朔节的传统可以追溯到五百年前
And is celebrated all over the world.
全世界都在庆祝这个节日
We erected our maypole
我们竖起了五月花柱
for Ossining's sesquicentennial.
以纪念奥新宁县建立一百五十周年
We dance around the pole
我们在柱旁跳舞
in a timeless celebration of the renewal of springtime.
庆祝春天的复苏
Okay, ribbons up.
好了 拉起绸带
Daddy! did you see me dance?
爹爹 你看到我跳舞了吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表