me that our guests have arrived.
我们的客人已经到了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
能否有幸认识一下这位小姐
This is Mrs. Harris.
这位是哈里斯夫人
She was the office manager before me,
她是我的前任办公室经理
But she is off to greener pastures.
但她另谋高就了
well, that's a shame. Guy Mackendrick. Joan Harris.
真遗憾 我是盖尔·麦肯克 琼·哈里斯
This is Mr. Harold Ford
这位是哈罗德·弗德先生
And you recall Saint John Powell.
你一定还记得圣约翰·鲍威尔先生
we've spoken on the phone.
我们在电♥话♥里聊过
I believe that's true. I just wanted to tell you
没错 我只是想告诉你们
I made a reservation at La Grenouille at 6:00
我在La Grenouille 预订了6点的座位[法式餐馆]
And got you two tickets to "Oliver."
还买♥♥了两张《奥利弗》的票
It's a wonderful show.
这节目精彩绝伦
I've heard that - a tragedy with a happy ending.
我听说过 以喜剧结尾的悲剧
My favorite kind.
是我喜欢的类型
Thank you, Joan. Shall I give you the threepenny tour?
谢谢你 琼 我能带你们简略参观一下吗
Please let everyone know that they're here.
告诉大家他们来了
We have you scheduled to meet
我们为你们安排了和
With Sterling, Cooper and Draper and then with Mr. Pryce.
斯特林 库珀 德雷柏和普莱斯先生的见面
Then a light lunch in the conference room
然后在会议厅和你要求见面的员工
With the personnel you requested.
享用一次简单的午餐
Tomorrow, the presentations and client meetings.
明天 将举♥行♥展示报告和客户会议
Saint John, good to see you again. Peter Campbell.
圣约翰 很高兴又见面了 我是皮特·坎贝尔
this is Guy Mackendrick. I know everything about you.
这位是盖尔·麦肯克 我可是对你知根知底呀
You're a very impressive fellow.
你是个令人印象深刻的员工
I wish I could return the compliment.
但愿有一天我也能跟你一样 用这样的话赞美员工
Well, perhaps one day you shall.
你会有这么一天的
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
Hello.
你们好
Miss Olson, one of our copywriters.
奥尔森小姐 是我们的一位文案
I know everything about you.
我很了解你
You are a very impressive young woman.
你是个让人印象深刻的年轻女士
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
I was just writing copy.
我刚正在写广♥告♥文案
As you were. I hope we chat later.
我想也是 希望待会儿我们能好好聊聊
Mr. Draper is waiting for you in Mr. Cooper's office.
德雷柏先生在库珀的办公室里等你
This way.
这边走
That is a very handsome man.
那男的真帅
Good to see all of you. It's a pleasure.
很高兴见到大家 幸会
Don. No worse for wear, I see.
唐 你总是穿得这么得体
What a delightful custom. From the far east I assume?
房♥间的风格不错 是远东风格吗
Japan. How was your trip?
日本风格 旅途如何
Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet Harold Ford
先生们 这位是哈罗德·弗德
And this young man is Guy Mackendrick.
而这位年轻人是盖尔·麦肯克
Mr. Cooper.
库珀先生
Mr. Sterling, what an honor. Call me Roger.
斯特林先生 幸会 叫我罗杰
And you must be Don Draper. I am.
你一定是唐·德雷柏 没错
I can't tell you how exciting it is to finally meet you.
终于见面了 激动之情难以言表啊
That's very flattering.
太过奖了
Guy here has done a study of your work
盖尔认真研究过你的广♥告♥作品
And that's quite a compliment.
那的确是发自内心的赞赏
You see, in addition to his inestimable charm,
除了他无法估量的魅力之外
Guy here has degrees from Cambridge University
盖尔还获得了剑桥大学
And the London school of economics.
和伦敦经济学校的学位
Three years at the bank, two years at Mccann
曾在银行任职3年 麦肯公♥司♥任职两年
And his most recent Coup-Mercedes Benz.
而最近的职场经历是在奔驰公♥司♥
That's very impressive. I apologize.
非常了不起 抱歉
I didn't realize he was going to recite
我没意识到他要背出
My entire curriculum vitae.
我全部的个人简历
You left out "modest."
你真是不懂得"谦虚"
Well, we're going to debrief Mr. Pryce
我们要去向普莱斯先生简单汇报一下
And the plan is for you to join us for luncheon.
希望你们能与我们共进午餐
In the conference room at 1:00.
1点在会议室
Sounds like Agatha Christie.
真像阿加莎·克里斯蒂悬疑小说里的情节啊
Well, apparently our tour continues.
显然我们的参观还得继续
I look forward to- how do you say? Catching up.
我很期待 怎么说来着 与你好好谈谈
I as well.
我也是
Well, that was strange.
太奇怪了
Look at that.
你看看他
The suspense is killing him.
他简直心急如焚
Yes?
请进
Mr. Powell and Mr. Ford are here to see you.
鲍威尔先生和弗德先生要见你
Spectacles. Oh, right.
您的眼镜 哦 对
Send them in.
让他们进来
Gentlemen.
先生们
Greetings, Saint John.
热烈欢迎 圣约翰
Harold, what a pleasure.
哈罗德 太荣幸了
Please see to it that Guy has a space to prepare.
请确保盖尔有个做活动准备的地方
Right away. Gentlemen.
马上办 先生们
There's coffee and cake.
这里有咖啡和蛋糕
We're very impressed, Lane.
莱恩 新公♥司♥让我们印象深刻
Very very impressed indeed.
应该说非常非常深刻
In nine months, you've trimmed every bit of excess,
在九个月的时间里 你削减了额外开支
Increased billings and we haven't heard a word of complaint.
为公♥司♥创利 而我们从未听到任何不满的声音
Yes, well, Pax Romana and all that.
就像罗马统治下的和平时期
Bravo. We've decided to offer you something
太棒了 我们决定送给你一些东西
That we hope you'll view as a reward and a challenge.
希望你视作奖励和挑战
Is it in the box?
是盒子里的吗
In a manner of speaking.
可以这么说
Open it.
打开吧
Ooh! What is that?
哦 这是什么
It looks like a snake.
看起来像条蛇
Fancy that.
真有趣
Is it real? It was.
是真蛇吗 是的
It's for our snake charmer.
给我们耍蛇者的礼物
We're sending you to Bombay.
我们要派你去孟买♥♥
Bombay?
孟买♥♥
What would I do there?
我去那做什么
Well, hopefully the same thing you accomplished here.
希望你去那边能再续这里所创的辉煌
Where shall I put this?
我该把这个放哪儿
I guess I needn't find a spot for it
我猜不需要找地方放了
If I'm simply moving again. Don't pout.
因为我很快就会被再次调职 别抱怨
One of your greatest qualities is you always do as you're told.
你最好的品德之一就是言听计从
No, it's just the logistics,
不 只是给我的生活造成了很多麻烦
my wife just settled,
我妻子刚搬来
My son just accepted to school and now we're moving on.
我儿子刚在这儿入学 现在我们又要再次搬走
Nonsense. You're moving up.
胡说 你高升了
That's the spirit.
那种精神就对了
So without further ado,
我不再赘言
I will give the floor to Guy Mackendrick.
接下来有请盖尔·麦肯克先生做报告
Let me begin by offering my warmest wishes
首先 我想表达最美好的祝愿和崇敬之情
And admiration for Lane Pryce and his exemplary work.
感谢莱恩·普莱斯先生以及他杰出的工作
It'll be hard to lose him,
失去这样的人才实在让人惋惜
But there's no doubt that our loss is India's gain.
但无疑 只有我们肯割爱 印度分公♥司♥才会辉煌
Now let me say there's no cause for anxiety.
我想告诉诸位 不必惶恐
There will be no further reductions in the ranks.
不会再出现高层裁员的情况
Yes, that's good news
真是个好消息
If I might, I'd like to walk you
如果可以 我想和你们一起
through this slight reorganization.
经历这小小的改革
As before, P.P.L. London will be the head of this body
与之前一样 伦敦总公♥司♥仍然是领头军
And Sterling Cooper, now more than ever, our American presence;
斯特林库珀公♥司♥ 则是我们在美国的业务代表
Our business maturity with your creative edge.
你们的创造性才能让公♥司♥不断走向成熟
A triumvirate of Don, myself and Mr. Cooper,
唐 库伯先生和我 将实行三头管理
Our chairman emeritus,
我们的总裁将就此离职
We will see three streamlines of our partners.
从今以后一切由我们三方决定
Creative art and copy,
创意和文案
Account management
客户管理部门
that's Mr. Cosgrove and Mr. Campbell for the present
由现任总监科斯格罗夫先生和坎贝尔负责
And a combined television media department headed by Mr. Crane.
重新整合后的电视部将由克雷恩先生主管
Mr. Sterling's not on that chart at all.
斯特林先生根本就没在名单内
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表