Somehow that got shifted into new business.
不知为何 这个被规划到新议程里了
That's definitely old business.
不过这绝对属于旧议程了
Who are you exactly? She's with me.
你是谁 她和我一起来的
I'm Mrs. Jack Farrelly
我是杰克·法勒利夫人
and we're representing the junior league of tarrytown.
我们代表达里镇的青少年联合会
The trustees please located the...
请各位理事翻到
They should be two petitions there.
里面应该有两份申请书
Am I late? No, you're just in time.
我迟到了吗 没有 时间刚好
We have someone who would like to speak on our behalf.
我方有代表申请发言
Yes.
可以
Yes. Mayor, trustees.
是的 市长 理事们
I'm Henry Francis,
我是亨利·弗朗西斯
governor Rockefeller's director of public relations and research.
洛克菲勒州长的公♥关♥咨♥询♥与调研部的主管
And I've been sent here to deliver this request
我代表州长办公室
on behalf of the governor's office.
来递交这份请♥愿♥书
Really?
真的吗
It's a request that further study is needed,
我们申请对此问题进行进一步的调查研究
Because as you know, this project was initiated based on an assumption
众所周知 这项工程之所以启动
That the water quality of the reservoir is lacking.
是因为有人臆断水库的水质不佳
I don't think that was an assumption. There was a study.
那不是臆断 是调研结果
With all due respect,
无冒犯之意
The governor's office believes that was not conclusive.
州长办事处认为前期调研结果不足以让人信服
May I see that letter?
我能看看那封信吗
I've brought copies for everyone.
我给每个人都印了一份
Very well, Mr. Francis.
很好 弗朗西斯先生
We appreciate the governor's interest in our hamlet and
我们感激州长对我们这个小村庄的重视
Do hereby order
特此声明
that development of the pleasantville road reservoir be suspended
普林森水库开♥发♥计划暂停
until further notice.
如有变更 另行通知
Calm down, ladies.
冷静点 女士们
I believe that completes our old business.
相信旧议程全部讨论完毕了
We'll move onto the new business on the agenda.
下面进行议程表上的新议程
I am so impressed.
真让人印象深刻
So how long will that report take? I have no idea,
报告需要多久会出来 我不知道
But there's a saying in politics--
不过政界有个说法
"When you have no power, delay."
"如果你无权决断 那就拖延"
Betty says you're from around here.
贝蒂说你老家就在这附近
Yeah, about three miles that way.
是啊 就在那边 3英里左右的路程
I have to get out of here
我得先走了
before Florence Esterhazi comes out
待会儿弗劳伦斯·艾斯特丽出来了
and reiterates the financial report.
又要缠着我说财务报表的事
Oh, I should be getting back as well.
我也得回去了
Are you driving to Albany? No.
你要开车回奥尔巴尼吗 不
Well, I'm this way.
那好吧 我往这边走
They say you can't fight city hall.
他们都说与政♥府♥作对不可能取胜
Good night, Francine.
晚安 弗朗辛
Well, this is me.
这是我的车
No station wagon for you, I guess.
看来你从不开旅行车
Oh, I have one. It's just this was my father's.
我倒是有一辆 不过这是我爸爸的车
I thought it would be good luck.
我想可能会带来好运
So.
那么
"So" what?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
I'd love to buy you some coffee,
我很想请你喝杯咖啡
but I don't think there's anyplace open.
不过估计都关门了
I appreciate the offer, but I should be getting home.
很感谢你的邀请 不过我得回家了
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只是想谢谢你
You really...
你真的
You really did everything we wanted
你帮了我们很大的忙
and I know how busy you must be.
我也知道你公务繁忙
Well, I think you'll find that I put my heart into things
我想以后你会明白 只要对我来说很重要的事
when something's important to me.
我都会用心对待
Or someone.
或者是重要的人
That is a beautiful car.
这辆车很漂亮
He loved it.
他很爱这辆车
I saw how happy you were in there.
我看到你刚刚在里面很开心
I was. I-- I am.
是的 现在也是
And I thought,
我还在想
"Dear god. Did I have anything to do with that?
亲爱的上帝 这份快乐是否和我有关呢
Because that would make me happy."
如果是的话 我会很开心的
You did.
确实和你有关
Good night.
晚安
Drive safely now.
小心开车
Do you know what happened to the hilton cuff links?
你看见那个刻有希尔顿标志的袖扣了吗
They're little stetsons, sterling silver.
小宽边 纯银的
They're in my top drawer. Bobby was playing with them.
在我抽屉最顶层 博比之前拿着玩
They're fine.
好好地放在那儿呢
Look at that. How'd it go?
瞧你开心的 怎么样啊
It went very well. We won.
进展很顺利 我们赢了
We won, we won, we won.
赢啦 赢啦 赢啦
What time are you leaving?
你什么时候出发
The car comes at a quarter to 6:00.
车5:45来接我
You're leaving from work? Yes.
你还要去趟公♥司♥吗 是的
So they just killed the whole development? Not exactly.
他们取消了整个开♥发♥计划吗 不是
We had completely forgotten this,
我们遗漏了一些东西
but there's a man from the governor's office
不过有个人 在州长办事处工作的
And he had pointed out something we had forgotten,
他指出了我们疏忽的部分
Which was that the whole project was based on the idea
就是 他们之所以批准开♥发♥案
that the water's no good up there anymore,
是因为他们认为水库的水质不佳
Which is a lie. It's not true at all, Not even a little.
可那是谎言 完全不属实 一点也不
They just made it up.
他们伪造的
So he ordered another study, you know,
所以他要求深入调查
like a chemical analysis of the water.
比如水质的化学检测
And that could take years.
那要花上好几年呢
So I think they'll move on.
所以我想他们会跳过这个议案了
They should just do it up in Newburgh.
他们在纽堡城也该这么做
It's already disgusting.
那的情况已经很糟了
That's real politics.
你的政♥治♥手段运用的灵活自如嘛
Well, you know,
你知道
when you don't have any power, You have to delay things.
如果你无权决断 那就拖延
Don.
唐
Don.
唐
I'm up. I'm up.
我醒了 我醒了
No, it's not time to wake up.
不 还不是起床的时间
I want to come with you.
我想和你一起去
Is it too late?
还来得及吗
What? No.
什么 来得及
I can buy you a ticket at the airport.
我可以在机场给你买♥♥票
Carla can watch them for a few days.
卡拉可以帮忙照顾孩子们几天
Sure, why not?
好啊 当然可以
I know you'll be working the whole time,
我知道你会没日没夜地工作
but I just want to get on a plane.
可我也想体验一次空中旅行
Pardon me. Do you work here?
打扰一下 你在这里工作吗
The men's room is exactly here, one floor down.
男士洗手间就在这里的下一层
No, I don't need the men's room.
不 我不是要去洗手间
I, uh...
我
I can't return this. It has this stain here.
我不能给你退货 这里已经脏了
I spilled wine on it and my wife hasn't forgiven me,
我把红酒溅到上面了 我妻子还在生气
And I'd really appreciate if you could get me out of the doghouse.
如果你能帮我摆脱困境的话就太感谢你了
I'm sorry, but anyone could've sewn a tag on this--
抱歉 可标签可能是别人缝上去的
Do I look like someone who wants to steal a dress?
我看上去像是会偷礼服的人吗
I'll pay for it. And I was going to say
我会付钱的 可我还是得说
If we did carry it, it would be from last season and
就算我们可以退货 这也是上一季的了
I don't know that we still have it.
我不知道我们还有没有存货
Let me speak to the manager.
我要见你们经理
Of the entire store?
整个商场的总管吗
Of the republic of dresses--
销♥售♥裙子的总管
Whoever can help me with this, because you're falling short.
只要能帮到我就行 很显然你不行
Just a minute.
稍等
May I help you? Yes, I
有什么能为您效劳的 是的 我
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表