No. Of course.
不 当然了
Sally, get up here.
萨丽 过来一下
I just walked backwards all the way from the living room.
我刚一路从客厅倒着走过来的
Zip.
帮忙拉一下
You look pretty.
你看上去很漂亮
I look like an open umbrella.
我看上去就像是一把撑开的伞
Grandpa says that you're going to a soiree.
外公说你要去参加一个晚宴
Don't bother him.
别去打扰他
Go watch tv.
去看电视吧
Grandpa? I'm indisposed.
外公 我肠胃不舒服
What are you doing? You're going to break it.
你在干嘛呢 你会把它弄坏的
Who told you that? I've done it.
谁跟你说的 我自己就曾弄坏过
If it happens, I'll go get my little screwdriver
要是真坏了 我就去拿我的螺丝起子
and put on a new one.
重新装上一个
Jesus, I stink.
天啊 我浑身臭烘烘的
I can finish up out here.
剩下的我可以完成
You take a nice, long bath.
你去好好洗个澡吧
No. No no no. Eddinger goes at the head of the table.
不不不 埃丁格要坐首席
He's the chief of surgery. It's where he always sits.
他是外科主任 他向来都是坐首席的
Not in your home, Greg.
在你家可不能如此 格雷格
Host at the head, hostess at the foot
男主人坐首席 女主人坐尾席
Or whichever is nearest to the kitchen
或者坐在离厨房♥较近的位置
And then it's boy, girl, boy, girl.
然后是男女岔开坐
Who says? Emily post. Everyone.
这是谁说的 埃米利·波斯特 大家都这么做的
Ronald Eddinger does not read Emily Post.
罗纳德·埃丁格可不会去看埃米利·波斯特的书
He's going to expect to sit there
他肯定想坐在这儿
And he's going to expect me and Rick Stoller
而且他会希望我和瑞克·斯托勒
to be his footstools.
当他的脚凳
Well, I won't have their wives think
我可不希望他们的妻子认为
You have a wife who doesn't know how to set a table.
你娶了一个不会安排宴席座次的妻子
Joanie, I don't want to have a fight right now.
琼 我不想现在和你吵架
Then stop talking.
那就什么也别说
A buffet would be slightly more casual
自助可能会更加随意一些
And people could sit where they will.
而且人们可以想坐哪儿就坐哪儿
And we could put the chafing dish
我们可以把别人送的火锅
That they gave us right in the middle.
放在餐桌正中间
Perfect.
很好
Hey.
嘿
In state news, governor Rockefeller
下面是新闻报道 洛克菲勒州长
is being urged to appoint a special prosecutor
不得不委派一位特别调查员
to investigate the scandal-ridden state liquor authority.
对丑闻缠身的纽约酒类管理局展开调查
Carla.
卡拉
Carla?
卡拉
Is she here?
她在这儿吗
Look at you.
看看你
I know I look good for my condition,
我知道就孕妇而言 我看上去已经很不错了
But I'm still in my condition.
不过我毕竟大着肚子
Did they leave yet? No, I think they're in the living room.
他们走了吗 不 我想他们还在客厅
Well, I've been robbed.
我被打劫了
I had it right here and now I don't.
我就放在这儿的 现在却不见了
Daddy, what are you talking about?
爸爸 你在说什么呢
I had $35. Now I have $30.
我本来有35美元的 现在只有30美元了
Are you sure? Mr. Hofstadt,
你确定吗 赫夫斯特先生
Why don't you go sit down and we'll all look for it?
你还是先坐下吧 我们都来帮忙找
Oh. You'll look for it, will you?
你会帮我找 是吗
Daddy, you know how forgetful you are.
爸爸 你知道你自己有多健忘
I'm missing $5.
我少了5美元
I'll give you $5.
我给你5美元
Don, will you give him something?
唐 你能给他吗
Here, Gene. Here you go.
拿着 吉恩
No, I don't want your money.
不 我不想要你的钱
You people, you think money is the answer to every problem.
你们这些人 认为钱能解决一切问题
No, just this particular problem.
现在这个问题恐怕只能用钱解决吧
Daddy, I'm sorry. I don't know what you want.
爸爸 我很抱歉 我不知道你想要怎样
I want my $5!
我要我那5美元
Well, I think I am finally ready to go.
我想我不走不行了
Come on, let's go out in the yard.
来吧 我们去外面院子里
I forgot how many tourists are in midtown.
我忘了市中心会有这么多游客
They're like vermin.
他们就跟成片的蝗虫一样
Jeffrey, this is my colleague Smitty.
杰夫瑞 这位是我的同事斯密特
How you doing, Jeff? Not bad. Not bad at all.
你怎么样 杰夫 还不错 相当好
So what do you have for us?
你为我们准备了什么
What do you want?
你们想要什么
I've got dexies, benzedrine strips, boo.
我有安♥非♥他♥命♥ 苯♥丙♥胺♥ 大♥麻♥
Probably get you junk if you really wanted it.
如果你们真的想要 海♥洛♥因♥我也能弄到
How do you know each other? Jeffrey's an old friend.
你们是怎么认识的 杰夫瑞是我的老朋友
You're looking at the two great cocksmen
你现在见到的就是普林斯顿大学55届
of princeton '55.
最杰出的两个人
Oh, the times you must have had.
我想你们当年在校园里也是叱咤风云
Can we buy some dope?
我们可以买♥♥些货吗
I'll give you all four for $10, plus delivery.
四种总共10美元 运费另算
I'm just kidding, but I should.
我只是开玩笑罢了 但我确实该收的
I mean, you never call me.
我是说 你从来也不联♥系♥我
When's the last time I saw you?
我上次见你是什么时候
Give me your sweater. It's mohair.
把你的毛衣脱下来 这可是马海毛的
May I? Relax. Sit down.
我可以来一根吗 放松 坐下来
You ever look out this window?
你从这扇窗户往外看过吗
It's beautiful.
太美了
Nice to see you both. Isn't it something?
见到你们俩真高兴 多了不起啊
Betty, you remember Trudy.
贝蒂 你还记得特鲁迪吧
Harry Crane. My wife Jennifer.
哈里·克雷恩 这是我妻子詹妮弗
Ken Cosgrove. We've-- we've met.
肯·科斯格罗夫 我们见过面了
Nice to see you all again. When are you due?
见到你们大家真高兴 你预产期什么时候
Any minute. Can't you tell?
随时都有可能 你看不出来吗
Oh, that last month was the worse.
最后一个月最难受了
But of course this is your second. Uh, third.
不过二胎会好一些 是第三胎
How old is yours? Eight months. Beatrice Grace.
你孩子多大了 8个月 名叫碧特丝·格蕾丝
Should we take a tour?
我们是不是该四处转转
I grew up in a club just like this. Me too.
我是在跟这差不多的乐园里长大的 我也一样
That portly fellow in the glen plaid--
那个穿深色格子图案的家伙
Second at dupont.
是杜邦公♥司♥的二把手
The one next to him-- pan am.
站在他旁边的 是泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥的总裁
Don't hand out your card.
别四处散发你的名片
Now you're getting ridiculous.
你找来找去真是太可笑了
Maybe it fell out of your pocket.
可能是从你的口袋里掉出来了
It didn't. Well, I didn't take it.
不是的 我可没拿
I didn't say you did. Not yet.
我没说你拿了 还没说而已
Will you stop it, Viola?
你能停下来吗 瓦欧娜
My name's not Viola. It's Carla.
我不叫瓦欧娜 我叫卡拉
Do you know Viola?
你认识瓦欧娜吗
We don't all know each other, Mr. Hofstadt.
我们互不相识 赫夫斯特先生
Are you done looking already?
那本书你看完了吗
Really?
真的吗
Are they still here?
他们还在里面吗
Yes, they're in mr. Kinsey's office.
是的 他们在金西先生的办公室里
I know what they're doing. You don't want to go in there.
我知道他们在里面干什么 你不会想进去的
What are they doing? All I'm saying is
他们在里面干什么 我只想说
They obviously don't want to work, so you should just go home.
他们很显然不想工作 你应该直接回家
I love the commercials
我喜欢那个广♥告♥
where the dog runs right up to the bowl of food.
就是一条狗飞奔向狗粮的那个
How do you make him do that?
你们是怎么做的
You starve him?
先饿它几天吗
So you two got a lot of girls?
你们俩当年玩了很多女孩吗
Shit.
糟糕
Is that that old lady again?
又是那个老女人吗
Let me in. Go away.
让我进来 走开
It stinks out here.
外面都能闻到气味
Come in quick.
快进来
What are you doing?
你们在干什么呢
I know what you're doing.
我知道你们在干嘛
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表