But if you search your heart,
但如果你用心来评判
You'll know that I can make you happy.
会知道我会使你快乐
I should go.
我得走了
I wish I could take you to the movies right now,
我真想能带你去看电影
Some theater that's playing your favorite movie.
在某个剧院看你最喜欢的电影
"Singing In The Rain."
《雨中曲》
Well, just think about that.
好好考虑一下
It was made possible by a special equipment,
[影片由特殊设备处理]
it will move at one fourth speed,
[可以以1/4的速度播放]
So we would like to show you
[所以我们可以呈现]
In slow motion the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald now.
[枪击李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔特的慢镜头]
They just stood there.
他们就站在那
No security for the most wanted man in America.
美国最大的犯人居然没有安全保护
He didn't even have a trial.
都没有进行审判
Just throw him over the mob.
就把他置于暴徒之中
You can see the two detectives,
[我们可以看到两个警探]
One in a light suit, one in a dark,
[一个穿浅色衣服 一个穿深色衣服]
Bringing Oswald out.
[他们将奥斯瓦尔特带出来]
The camera changes its length,
[镜头焦距发生变化]
For a close up of Oswald.
[给他一个特写]
The shot has been fired,
[开枪了]
You cannot hear it in this version of the tape.
[在这个版本录像中听不见枪响]
Oswald falls and the man with the hat moves in on him
[奥斯瓦尔特倒地] [戴着帽子的人想攻击他]
And he's grabbed by the man in light.
[被穿浅色的警探抓住]
Do not go in to work tomorrow.
明天别去上班了
No, of course not.
当然了
It's a national day of mourning.
国家哀悼日
You're going to go on Tuesday.
但你周二得去
That's another happy thought.
想到这还真是让人高兴
Those people don't care about you.
那些人不在乎你
And honestly, what's the difference?
其实这有什么区别
What are you saying?
你什么意思
You did everything they asked you to do, but...
你听他们命令 尽心尽力
You don't owe them anything.
你不亏欠他们
You should start gathering your clients.
你应该开始联♥系♥你的客户了
They'll follow you wherever you go.
你到哪 就把他们带到哪
The only other president buried there is
[在这里埋葬的另一位总统是]
William Howard Taft.
[威廉姆·霍华德·塔夫特]
Though of course,
[当然]
There are many other heroes of perhaps lesser renown.
[还有很多不太知名的英雄]
Francine has the kids.
弗朗辛在照顾孩子
I don't know where to begin.
我不知道如何说起
What?
怎么了
I want...
我想
To scream at you.
对你大叫
For ruining all of this.
因为你毁了这个家
But...
但
Then you try to fix it and...
你在试图弥补
There's no point.
没办法了
There's no point, Don.
没办法了 唐
You're very upset, I understand.
你很伤心 我理解
I know it's painful.
我知道这令人悲痛
But it's going to pass.
但会过去的
I don't love you.
我不爱你
Betts, don't.
贝蒂 别这样
You're distraught.
你激动过度
It's true.
是的
But I don't love you anymore.
但我不再爱你了
I know that.
我知道
Stop it.
别这样
I kissed you yesterday.
昨天我吻过你
And I didn't feel a thing.
我一点感觉也没有
You'll feel better tomorrow.
你明天会感觉好点的
You'll see.
会的
You can't even hear me right now.
你现在根本无视我说的话
You're right.
是的
Morning.
早上好
Morning, daddy. Morning.
早上好 爸爸 早上好
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I have to go to work, I'm sorry.
我得去工作 抱歉
It's cold outside.
外面很冷
I'm fine.
没事
Peggy.
佩奇
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I don't know. Aqua net.
不知道 做分镜头
It doesn't shoot till after Thanksgiving.
感恩节过后才会拍呢
We'll be ok.
我们会没事的
What do you have?
你在打什么
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
The bars are closed.
酒吧关门了
My roommate invited over half the building
我室友邀请了大半个楼的人
So they can watch TV
一起看电视
And write condolence letters to Jackie.
给杰姬写吊唁信
Then I went to my sister's and my mother was crying
我去姐姐家 我妈妈在哭
And praying so hard.
虔诚祈祷
There wasn't room for anyone else to feel anything.
简直让人无法喘息
The funeral has already started.
葬礼已经开始了
I was gonna watch it in Cooper's office.
我要在库珀的办公室看
Is it ok?
可以吗
Yeah.
可以
Are you coming?
你要来看吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表