剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
Turn a bolt, take a nap.
拧个螺栓 打个盹儿
Wake up from a nap, take a nap!
盹儿过醒来 再打个盹儿
Is that your job?
那就是你的工作?
You stare at a monitor and watch people work?
你盯着显示器看人们工作?
You know, you're a professional creep, okay?
你知道吗 你还真是个专业的变♥态♥!
The only thing I've ever seen you work on is a sandwich. - All good points!
我唯一看到你努力做的就是三明治 - 都是很好的观点
Now, Chuck... - Hey, I have a condition, okay?
现在 Chuck…… - 嘿 那是我身体情况原因好吗?
I'm trying to regulate my blood sugar.
我在努力控制血糖
With ham?
用火腿控制?
It helps!
它确实有帮助啊!
You know, I'm out of here. - No.
我不想再待下去了 - 不
I'm fed up. - No.
我受够了 - 不
Lose an argument, take a nap!
吵架吵输了 打个盹儿!
Okay! Okay, great!
好吧 好吧 很好!
We'll just take a short little break,
我们就稍微休息一下
and then when we come back, we'll do Step 3.
然后回来以后我们就做第三步
No, we do not hit each other with a stapler!
不 不能用订书机对打!
Okay, and switch!
好了 交换吧
Hyah!
嗨呀
Hyah!
嗨呀
Mom!
妈妈
Mom, nobody else is saying "Hyah!"
妈妈 别人都不说“嗨呀”
Yeah, I know, but everyone stared when I yelled "Kung Fu!"
嗯 我知道 但是我说“功夫”的时候大家都盯着我看
Okay, fighters, grab some water.
好 斗士们 喝点水
I am so glad you guys got me to do this.
我真的很开心你们让我来做这个
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
嗨呀 嗨呀 嗨呀
She giggles when she kicks.
她踢腿的时候会呵呵傻笑
Yeah.
是啊
It's called repressed rage, okay?
这叫做被镇♥压♥的怒气
She's gonna explode.
她会爆出来的
You're right. She's a ticking time bomb.
没错 她的炸♥弹♥正在倒计时呢
I am not sparring with her.
我不要和她对打
I'm not afraid of Mom.
我不怕妈妈
She carries spiders out of the house in a paper cup.
她是那种会把蜘蛛装纸杯里带出房♥子的人
Okay, fighters.
好的 斗士们
Face your sparring partner.
面对你的对打同伴
Eve, you're with me.
Eve 你和我打
Rematch? Excellent.
还来?很好
How's your knee?
你的膝盖怎么样了?
Awful, but I'm on painkillers.
很糟糕 不过我吃了止疼药
Mm.
嗯
So what you're saying is, punch harder.
所以你的意思是:再打狠点儿
Come on, Mom. It's you and me.
来 妈妈 我和你打
Let's go. Okay.
开始 好的
In the words of the Cowardly Lion, "Put 'em up, put 'em up!"
用绿野仙踪里单小狮子的话说就是“别怂 鼓起勇气!”
Come on, Mom. Hit me.
来吧 妈妈 打我
Okay! Okay.
好的 好的
Hyah!
嗨呀
Ooh! You okay? I'm sorry.
哦 你还好吗?对不起
Mom, do not apologize for hitting me, okay?
妈妈 不用因为打了我而道歉的好吗?
And that was a love tap.
刚刚那是爱的拍打
Come on. That's 'cause I love you.
来抱抱 那是因为我爱你
What? No. Mom!
什么? 不 妈妈!
Stop.
停
Come on, Mom. Let the leather fly.
没事啦 妈妈 解开束缚 释放你自己
You know you always wanted to hit Kristin.
你知道你一直都很想打Kristin的
I have not.
我不想啊
Oh.
哦
Maybe it's just me.
可能只是我想吧
Focus! - Ow!
专心点 - 哦!
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗?
I'm just a little kid! My mom's here!
我只是个小孩子啊 我妈妈还在这儿呢!
Mom, come on, come on! - Okay.
妈妈 来啊 动手! - 好吧
Keep your hands up, okay? Yeah. Yeah? All right, all right.
把手抬高 是的 嗯 好的 好的
Ow! Ooh, that was hard!
哦!哦你打得好重啊!
Hey! No kicking!
嘿 不准踢人!
Mom, it's called kickboxing.
妈妈 这可是叫做踢腿拳击啊
I don't care!
我不管!
Come on, hit me again! Hit me again!
来啊 再打我 再来打我!
No, harder! I know you have it in you!
不 不够用力 我知道你心里有愤怒的
Come on. Like this?
来啊 像这样?
No, like this!
不 像这样
Oh, my God.
哦我的天哪
We're gonna need some of your painkillers.
我们需要一些你的止疼药了
What the hell?
我去什么鬼
Hey, Joe.
嘿 Joe
Hey, Mandy. Glad you're here.
嘿 Mandy 很高兴你来这儿
Hold this. - Okay.
拿好这个 - 好
Um, so, anyways... Yeah, I'm just checking that you're okay
呃 那么 不管怎样 嗯 我只是确认下你没事
and none of this gets back to my father.
并确认这些都不会被我爸知道
What the hell?
我去什么鬼?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm putting peanut butter on Chuck's security camera.
我在把花生酱抹上Chuck的安保摄像头
Um, you know, I don't think you're supposed to be doing that.
呃 你要知道 我觉得你不应该这么做的
Well, while you're looking into it, I'm gonna keep working, okay? - Okay.
那你在查书的时候 我就继续干 行吧?- 好吧
What do you... What do you think you're doing, Joe?
你知……你知道你自己这是在干什么吗 Joe?
Oh, Chuck, I'm sure he's just joking around.
哦 Chuck 我肯定他只是在开玩笑
Is it funny to compromise the security of the store?
损坏店里的安保设备很好玩吗?
All the cameras are blocked from here to the loading dock!
从这儿到装货区的所有摄像头都被挡了
Well, I'm not comfortable in front of a camera, okay?
那我在摄像头前不舒服啊 不行吗?
What can I say? I'm, uh... I'm bashful.
怎么说呢?我 呃 我很羞怯
The book says you're supposed to be getting along by now.
书里说你们到这时候应该就和好了
Give me that toilet brush pole!
把那个马桶刷杆子给我!
No, this is my toilet brush pole!
不 这是我的马桶刷杆!
Why hasn't anybody read this book?
为什么就没人读这本书呢?
Hey. Larabee, what's going on?
嘿 Larabee 怎么了?
This guy put peanut butter on my cameras.
这家伙把花生酱抹我摄像头上
He put cameras in my peanut butter.
是他把摄像头放我花生酱里
And unlike the great people at Reese's,
[瑞兹]员工们有那么棒的点子 造出了花生巧克力
you guys have made a mess. Stop! What's happening?
你俩就只能造出一团混乱 停手!搞什么呢?
It's just a little bit of interpersonal conflict.
就是一点人际关系冲突
Don't worry, I got it.
别担心 我搞得定
- What did you do? - I just wanted to make sure
- 你都干了什么? - 我只是想确保
there was no festering below the surface.
在表象下没有溃烂
They're not festering, they're fighting.
他们不是在溃烂 他们是在打斗
Right, but they're not festering, so... yay!
是的 但是他们没有溃烂呀 所以……耶!
Hey, Mike Baxter here for Outdoor Man.
嗨 这里是Outdoor Man的Mike Baxter
In addition to guns, camo, skis, bows, knives, and more guns...
除了枪 迷彩服 雪橇 弓箭 刀子 和更多的枪以外……
it's a big store here...
我们还是家很大的商店
we also sell books.
我们也售卖♥♥书本
That's right, we carry a wide variety
是的 我们的经营范围很广
of reading materials on climbing, exploring,
包含爬山 探险 打猎 露营
hunting, camping, fishing, camo...
钓鱼 迷彩等方面的阅读材料
it's a big store.
这是家大店
Look, we know even when you're hiking, hunting,
你看吧 我们甚至都知道你是不是在登山 打猎
fishing, camping, or just hanging outside... big store...
钓鱼 露营 还是只是在外面随便晃悠一下……大店
eventually you'll need the john
你终会需要厕所
and something to do while you're sitting there.
坐上面时总得做点什么
Some people prefer learning from a book.
有些人选择从书里学点东西
Others like life lessons from the real world.
其他的人喜欢从现实世界学习
I order the swirl... both flavors.
我选择平衡好两头
I read everything I can get my hands on.
我阅读每一样我能拿到手的东西
Camille Paglia. Dale Carnegie.
Camille Paglia[社会评论家]、卡♥耐♥基♥[成功♥学♥演说家]、
Gavin de Becker. Jack Welch.
心理学社会学畅销书《The Gift of Fear》作者、通用电气老总
And even the Honey Nut cereal box.
甚至是蜂蜜坚果麦片的盒子
I know, they're still cramming a lot of Riboflavin in there.
我知道他们仍然保持添加很多♥维♥生素B2进去
Mmm, mmm, mmm.
嗯嗯嗯
C.S. Lewis said, "Experience is a brutal teacher,
《纳尼亚传奇》作者说“经验是个残酷的老师
but you'll learn, by God, you'll learn."
但是你会学到东西 我以上帝的名义起誓 你会学到东西的”
As opposed to the fourth grade
我举个反例:四年级的时候
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表