剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
制♥造♥再出♥售♥点什么东西
Babe, that sounds exciting. Yeah.
亲爱的 这样听着感觉好兴奋啊 - 是啊
Yeah, j-just wait until I come up with the something.
嗯 就等我想出点什么吧
I have lots of ideas. - Yeah?
我有很多点子 - 是吧?
I just forget them.
只是都忘了
You'd be surprised how often I don't have a pen.
你有没有觉得好奇怪 我居然常常手头没有笔
Hey, I mean, you never know where the next great idea's gonna come from.
备好嘛 毕竟你也不知道下一个绝妙的点子会从哪儿蹦出来
I mean, someone had to have the idea for the... the coffee maker.
你看就有人蹦出了那个……咖啡机的点子啊
Oh, that was obviously Mr. Coffee.
哦 那肯定是那个姓咖啡的先生想到的
When you're born with that name, what else are you gonna do?
生来就是这个姓 不干这行都不该
Yeah, well, you guys are looking at the next Mister...
嗯 好 你们眼前这位就是下一位姓……
Ah, it's okay. I don't... I don't have a pen anyways.
啊 无所谓啦 我……我手头还没有笔嘛
Okay, you know what? I-I'll tell you what...
好吧 这样吧 听我说
you think of something, I'll help you sell it, you know, for a taste.
你想好点子 我帮你卖♥♥ 你懂的 就当试用品
Oh, really? All right, uh, yeah.
哦 真的吗?好啊 嗯 好的
Thanks, Eve.
谢了 Eve
Go get 'em, Kyle!
去吧 加油 Kyle!
I own him now.
现在我欠他钱了
If any other investor tries to move in, I'll cut their ass.
要是还有其它投资人想入伙 我就削了他屁♥股♥
What kind of a folk singer are you?
你是哪种类型的民谣歌♥手啊?
Mmm. Hey.
嗯 嘿
Whoa.
哇哦
Ribs?
肋排?
What did you do wrong?
你做错什么了?
Or what did I do right?
还是我做对什么了?
Well, you took the time to look at my business plan, and I appreciate it.
嗯 你花时间帮我看了生意计划 我得好好感谢你一下
You know, this just encourages me to criticize you.
你要知道 这么做只会鼓励我以后更用心去批评你的
Now I'm almost sorry I made you this pie.
现在我差不多就后悔给你做这个派了
Wow.
哇哦
This is why nice guys finish last.
所以说做得好的人都做得慢吧[慢工出细活]
They're fat.
因为他们都被喂胖了
You know, I have some exciting news.
有个好消息要告诉你
I hired my first tutor.
我雇了我的第一名辅♥导♥教师了
The rocket is ignited, and it's on its way to the moon.
火箭已点火 出发奔月球了
I hired Ryan.
我雇了Ryan
And it explodes on re-entry.
然后火箭在返航途中爆♥炸♥了
I know you two have your differences,
我知道你们俩有很多分歧
but he's got teaching experience, a flexible schedule,
但是他有教学经验 作息也灵活
and a history degree from the University of Manitoba.
还有[加拿大]马尼托巴大学的历史学位
Yeah, home of the Fighting Syrups, eh?
嗯 “枫糖浆之战”的主战场 是吧?
(吐槽Ryan教不出几个正经战争的历史)
Make fun all you want, but this is my area of expertise.
你想损就损吧 但这是我的专长领域
He's a good teacher. It's gonna be great.
他是个好老师 会教得很棒的
Ah, he might be a good teacher...
嗯 他可能会是个好老师……
- Yes... - but I'll tell you this, once those ribs are safely in my belly,
- 是的 - ……不过你得知道:等这些肋排都安全到达我肚里以后
I may just change my tune.
我可能就会改口了
Okay, so, I'm Ryan, and I don't want you to think of me as your teacher.
好的 我是Ryan 我不希望你们把我作老师看待
I'm just a cool, young dude who happens to know a lot about history.
我只是个酷的 年轻的伙计 碰巧知道很多历史罢了
Oh, yeah, he's that guy.
哦 是呢 他是个那样的人
What are you doing in here, Mike?
你过来干什么 Mike?
Just getting a cold beer. Anybody else want one?
拿瓶冰啤酒而已 还有谁要吗?
Let's see how cool your teacher is.
来看看你们老师有多酷/冰呀
Uh, please don't undermine me in front of my students.
呃 请你不要当着我学生的面坏我的事
Oh, I don't want to get in the middle of that hip vibe you've got going on.
哦 我可不想掺合进你搞出来的那种潮酷氛围
But remember...seniors rule.
但是请记住了:长辈说了算
Okay.
好吧
Just out of curiosity, what are you teaching?
只是好奇 你今天要教什么?
Uh, America in the 1980s.
呃 20世纪80年代的美国
Oh! Reagan era.
哦!里根时代
One of the best presidents the U.S. has ever had.
美国有史以来最棒的总统之一
Really?
真的吗?
What about his assault on the poor
那他对穷♥人♥的抨击呢?
or his union busting or how he exploded the national debt?
还有他对北方各州联盟的摧毁呢?他加大那么多的国债呢?
Assaulting, busting, exploding... sounds like a doer to me.
抨击 摧毁 加大…… 在我看来就是有为者的特质啊
Well, by that theory,
那么用你的理论来判断
the best president would be the Tasmanian Devil.
最棒的总统就是塔斯马尼亚的魔鬼了
Wouldn't be the first president born outside the U.S.
反正也不是第一个生于美国领土外的总统了
(说奥巴马出生于肯尼亚 可能是右♥派♥搞出的阴谋)
Yeah, very funny, Mike.
哈哈 很好笑 Mike
Look, I got a class to teach, so if you wouldn't mind...
你看 我现在有课要上 所以你要不介意的话……
Yeah, you won't even notice that I'm here.
请便 你都不会注意到我在的
Okay, wow me.
好的 来打动我吧!
Okay. Here we go.
好的 开始啦
Invention number one... what's the worst part of archery?
一号♥发明 射箭最烦什么?
Nothing explodes.
没有东西会爆♥炸♥?
No, having to fetch your arrow when you miss the target.
不是 没射中的时候还得跑去把箭拿回来
Well, those days are over, my friend, thanks to... "Boomerang Arrows"!
这个烦恼要终结于 “回飞镖式弓箭”了
See, they do the fetching for you.
你看 它们自己就会回来的
Huh. So, instead of chasing after it,
哈 所以 以前是追过去拿箭
you just pull it out of your thigh and use it again.
现在是直接从你自己的大腿上拔♥出♥来♥继续用就行了
All right, uh, I hadn't thought of that problem.
好吧 呃 我没有考虑过那个问题
Luckily, I have two more ideas.
幸好我还准备了两个点子
Okay, um, how many times have you gone to sit down,
(图中文字:哎哟,疼)
好的 呃 你经历过多少次想坐下
but all the chairs are taken?
却没有空位了?
Well, those days are over thanks to "Hang On To Your Seat."
这个烦恼要终结于“挂你身上陪你等之椅”了
As soon as you begin to sit, a chair automatically appears under you.
任何时候你想要坐下 椅子就自动摆好在屁♥股♥下了
Stand, and the chair disappears.
(图中上半文字:哇哦!我坐着了!超赞!)
站起来的时候椅子就收好了
Yeah, plus, you'll never lose a game of Musical Chairs again.
(下半文字:可折叠椅腿/好神奇!/我们不会再痛了)
而且你再也不会玩输抢椅子游戏了
Is it easy to put on?
这装备好穿吗?
No, from what I can tell, it's a three-man job.
不好穿 在我看来应该要三个人帮忙
Two too many. Next.
两个就已经多了 下一个
Okay, well, this next one I don't have a drawing for
好吧 下面这个我还没有画图的
because I thought for sure you were gonna go for the "Boomerang Arrows."
因为我觉得你肯定会选“回飞镖式弓箭”的
Well, we might circle back to that.
嗯 还是有可能再回头去考虑那个的
All right, um, are you tired of waking up an hour early
好吧 呃 你觉不觉得早起一小时
to put on your makeup?
化妆很烦恼呢?
Well, those days are over thanks to "Wake Up to Makeup."
这个烦恼要终结于“眼睁即妆成”了
Well, this could be something.
嗯 这个听着挺有吸引力的
It is.
肯定有
One of our friendly makeup artists
我们派一位友善的化妆师去你家
comes to your house and puts on your makeup for you while you sleep.
然后在你睡觉的时候给你画好妆
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
Yeah, great, right?
是吧 很棒对不对?
I mean, you get an extra hour of shut-eye, and you wake up ready to go.
你看 可以多闭眼一小时 醒来就能出门了
What girl wouldn't love waking up
哪个女孩会不喜欢醒来的时候
to a total stranger touching her face?
面对着一个摸她脸的陌生人呢?
Yeah, uh, so you like this one?
是啊 呃 所以你喜欢这个点子?
No. This is horrifying.
不 这个太吓人了好吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是撞了哪门子邪了吗?
Okay, all right, w-w-w... I-I have others.
好吧 等等……我还有其他的
Um, "Sants," socks built right into your pants.
呃 “袜裤”直接做在裤子里的袜子
No, no.
不行 不好
Uh, how about a rug that flies?
呃 那会飞的毯子如何?
Okay, we're done here.
好啦 我们不用再继续了
All right, just give me more time.
好吧 再给我些时间
I'll come up with something.
我会想出好点子的
Kyle, Kyle, sweet Kyle, don't hurt yourself, okay?
Kyle Kyle 可爱的小Kyle 别再伤害你自己了 好吗?
Not everyone is cut out to be like a Baxter.
不是每个人都能通过努力变成像Baxter一样的人的
You married into it. Be okay with that.
你和Baxter家有了婚姻关系 坦然接受吧
That's how Reagan ended the Cold War.
里根就是这样结束冷战的
I'm sorry your side lost.
很抱歉你们站队的那一边输了
I'm not a Communist. I'm progressive.
我不是共♥产♥主义者 我只是的思想先进
You say potato, I say Spud-nik.
(Sputnik“史泼尼克”是当年苏联发射上天的人造卫星 俄语里就是“人造卫星”的意思 由于“史泼尼克”的成功发射刺♥激♥了当时的美国人 所以英语里有很多以 nik为后缀的词 一般都是一些新鲜事物)
用你的话说是土豆 用我的话说是马铃薯尼克
Yes, Reagan was partially responsible...
是 里根是有一部分功劳……
Right, right, right. ...for ending the Cold War.
对对对 - ……结束了冷战
He was also responsible for putting millions of people out on the street.
但是他也有责任把几百万人逼得流落街头的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
It was the most prosperous time in American history.
那是美国历史上最繁荣的时期
Everybody I know owned a boat.
我认识的每个人都拥有一条船
Yeah, it was good if you ran a big corporation
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表