剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
did that with Jimmy and I.
Jimmy是谁?
Who's Jimmy?
Jimmy
Jimmy.
我弟弟 Jimmy
My kid brother, Jimmy.
我一直提起他的 - 不 你没提过
I talk about him all the time
- No, you don't.
所以我才会问“Jimmy是谁?”
That's why I said, "who's Jimmy?"
好吧 听我说
Okay, look, look.
问题是Kyle和Ryan不了解
The problem is that Kyle and Ryan
一个家庭应该如何运作
don't know how a family
is supposed to work.
毕竟 Kyle的爸爸从来没出现过
I mean, Kyle's dad was a no-show.
而Ryan的爸爸一出现就是恐怖片
Ryan's dad was a horror show. (Chuckles)
跟那些家伙比 即使是你也显得特别好了 是吧?
Compared to those guys,
even you look good, huh?
(Laughs)
要不要我给你看一根粉色中指?
How would you like me to
show you a pink finger?
那么 你准备怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
既然我已经在教他们怎么做杂活儿工了
Well, I've been teaching
them how to be handymen.
也许我还应该教他们怎么做兄弟
Maybe I should teach
them how to be brothers.
兄弟 是的
Brothers, yeah.
你永远不会忘记那些部队里的兄弟们 哈?
You never forget your Army brothers, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我的战友当中有一个是小个子意大利人
One of mine was a little Italian guy.
他可以一整天 一整天地 转那个复写机器
He could crank that mimeo machine
all day long, all day long.
等他们发明了传真机以后 他喝到醉死了
When they invented the fax machine,
he drank himself to death.
♪
(Knock on door)
嘿 我收到了你的短♥信♥
Hey, I got your text.
怎么了?
What's up? (Chuckles nervously)
出了什么事吗?
Is everything okay?
你好 你看起来很好
Hello. You look well.
我准备了咖啡
I made coffee.
所以你的意思应该是确实出了事
I'll take that as a no.
哦 呃……
Oh, um...
……我们得谈谈
...we need to talk.
是因为那个“我爱你”的事儿吗?
Is this about the "I love you" thing?
那……那都不是我的主意
Th-That wasn't even my idea.
我……我哥哥要我说的
My... my brother
told me to say it.
啊?
Huh?
嗯 他说女孩子们都喜欢这种东西
Yeah. He said girls like that stuff.
这个女孩子不喜欢
(Chuckles) Not this girl.
我搞砸了是不是?
I blew it, didn't I?
啊 我真是个白♥痴♥!
Ugh, I'm such an idiot!
不 放 放松 放松
No. Re-Relax. Relax.
你没有搞砸
You didn't blow it.
你确实直接走到悬崖边去了
You did walk right up to the edge,
不过……
but it's...
我能把那句话收回吗?
Can I take it back?
等等 为什么?
Wait. Why?
你是真心的还是不是真心的?
Did you mean it or didn't you?
我都不知道该怎么回答了
I have no idea how to answer that.
爱情很艰难 是吧?
Love is hard, right?
我是说 我并不是说我爱你
I mean, I'm not saying I love you.
我也不是说我就不爱
I'm not saying that I don't.
我都不知道该怎么说完这句话了
I have no idea how to end this sentence.
我们……我们能不能就直接无视之前发生的一切?
Can... Can we just ignore
everything that happened before?
好的 同意
Yes. Deal.
而且如果你不听你哥哥的 我也不要听我姐姐们的
And if you don't listen to your brother,
I'm not gonna listen to my sisters.
不过我觉得你姐姐们还是很棒的
Well, I think your sisters are great.
在这方面我的感情和你不同
The feeling's not mutual.
♪
好的 孩子们 呃 坐……坐一会儿
All right, guys, uh, sit...
sit down for a second.
我希望我的量杯能回来
I want my measuring cups back.
好啊 我希望我这块头发能回来
Yeah, well, I want this patch of hair back.
- 烟蒂头 - 进水独木舟
- Butthead. - Douche canoe.
很好 看到你俩还跟对方说话真是太好了
Well, it's good to see
you guys are still talking.
Mike 你干嘛要把我们带来这里?
(Scoffs) Mike, why did
you even bring us here?
我不知道你想干什么
Look, I don't know what you're planning,
但是我能直接忘掉一切 好吗?
but you can just forget it, all right?
你的思想游戏不会对我们起效的
Your mind games are not gonna work on us.
没有游戏 没有骗局 什么都没有
No games, no tricks, no nothing.
把这个看成是你们的毕业吧
Consider this your graduation.
你拿这些东西干什么?
What's all this for?
我想 你们俩可以做一个很棒的圆环蛋糕来庆祝一下
Well, I thought you guys would
celebrate by making a nice bundt cake.
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
让我们来做我们喜欢的事情
By having us do something that we love,
来让我们重归于好
it'll put our relationship back together.
你疯了
That's crazy.
Mr. B才不会那样做
Mr. B. would never do that.
那正是我要做的
That's exactly what I'm doing.
而且 最重要的是 我很喜欢圆环蛋糕
Plus, and most importantly,
I like bundt cakes.
你知道吗?
You know what?
不会成功的 因为往日的感情已经一去不复返了
It's not gonna work,
because those days are over.
不 没有 往日的一切只是你们的开始罢了
No, they're not. Those
days are just beginning.
你们现在是兄弟了
You're brothers now.
怎么说呢 你俩彼此卡死了
You're kind of stuck with each other.
我哥哥们以前把我黏在狗身上过
My brothers glued me to a dog once.
我觉得那只狗好可怜
I feel bad for that dog.
你的哥哥们很糟糕
You have terrible brothers.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
但是这个家庭不一样
But this family's different.
我们彼此争斗 但是最终 我们会为了彼此而同他人争斗
We fight each other, but ultimately,
we fight for each other.
如果有什么你们要从我这儿学到 至少要学会这一点
If there's one thing to learn
from me, it's at least that.
我很喜欢新的圆环蛋糕盘
I do like the new bundt pan.
好吧 如果你们决定烘焙圆环蛋糕
Well, if you do decide
to bake the bundt cake,
给盘子内部裹一层清黄油
coat the inside of the
pan with clarified butter.
到洗盘子的时候你们会感谢我的
You'll be thanking me at clean-up time.
对不起 Kyle
I'm sorry, Kyle.
我不能让他操控我来与你和好
I am not gonna let him manipulate
me into making up with you.
是的 我也不想
Yeah. Me, either.
不过 要是我终于能有个可以指望的哥哥 真的会感觉很幸福
Although, it... it would be nice to
finally have a brother I could count on.
是的
Yeah.
我去!
Damn it!
他怎么总能操控到我们?
How does he always do this?
所以 是不是我们要一起烘焙了?
So, does this mean we're gonna bake?
- 当然 - 好的!
- Absolutely. - All right!
嘿
Hey.
所以 额……怎么样吗?
So, uh... so, how'd it go?
你也知道 在这儿事情一般会怎么样:东西坏了 我就修好
Well, you know how things work around
here... things break, I fix 'em.
你知道浴室的门还是关不上吗?
You know the bathroom
door still doesn't shut?
我知道 我打给Kris 她会搞定的
I know. I'll call Kris.
She'll take care of it.
(Jimmy弟弟)
嘿 Jimmy 是我
Hey, Jimmy. It's me.
我……
I was...
不 爸爸没死 他很好
No. Dad's not dead. He's all right.
我只是想跟我弟弟聊聊
Just wanted to talk to my kid brother.
是的 就这样
Yeah. That's it.
所以 我最想知道的是……
So, big question...
你仍然是个大傻冒吗?
Are you still a dumbass?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
想要来一块圆环蛋糕吗?
Want a piece of bundt cake?
“蛋”然要“糕”一块啦
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表