剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, what? And why?
因为会引客人们问起母亲与儿子共舞环节的
Because that leads to talking
about the mother-son dance,
而Kyle没有妈妈
and Kyle doesn't have a mom, Mom.
妈妈 有点同情心好吗
Try to be sensitive.
Mandy你真好
You are so sweet, Mandy.
但是没关系 我其实有妈妈的
But it's okay. I mean, I have a mom.
只是不知道她在哪儿
I just don't know where she is.
没事的 就像“Waldo在哪里”一样
(高密集图找目标物品的游戏)
It's fine. It's like, um...
like "Where's Waldo," you know?
只是Waldo是我妈妈 而且Waldo喝醉了
Yeah, but except Waldo's my
mom, and Waldo is hammered.
Kyle你应该多在聚光灯下站一站啊
Kyle, you should get some
time in the spotlight, too.
至少 我很乐意陪你一起共舞的
I mean, I'd be happy to dance with you.
哦 没……没事的
Oh, that... No, that's okay.
怎么呢?你是怕我跳得比你好 抢了你风头?
What? Are you afraid
I might out-dance you?
不是
Mmm, no.
他不怕 也没人怕
He's not. No one is.
来嘛
Come on.
来嘛 Kyle 你的婚礼 你是老大啊
Come on, Kyle. You deserve this.
你想跳什么舞都由你说了算
You can pick any dance you want.
来嘛 不准说不
Come on, you can't say no.
那好吧 但是我只想跳阿根廷探戈
(Sighs) Well, okay, but only if
we can do the Argentinean Tango.
OK 好说定了 难学吗?
Okay. Uh, I'm game. Is it hard?
那好吧 既然您不会跳 我们就还是别跳了吧
Well, if you don't know how to do it, I
mean, maybe this isn't such a good idea.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no. No, no. No, no.
我能搞定 OK
I got this, all right.
我学小鸡舞都只用了3天呢
I learned the chicken dance
in, like, three days, so...
你要不要考虑下 我们直接跳小鸡舞好了?
Any chance you want to do
the chicken dance instead?
哦天
Oh, boy.
我觉得现在才是你生日聚会上我最喜欢的的部分
I think this is my favorite
part of the birthday party...
现在你朋友们都走了
when all your friends are gone.
哦 这是什么?
(Gasps) What is it?
一个拼鸡蛋托盘
It is a deviled egg tray.
专门用来放邪恶的鸡蛋
It's for eggs that are evil.
- 好酷
- 是啊
- Cool!
- Yeah.
我现在要拆开这个大的
I'm gonna open the big one now.
哇哦 是一把枪
Whoa! It's a gun!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
Mike 你怎么想的?
Mike, what were you thinking?
我没送他 我还以为我们的礼物就是我们家的院子呢
I didn't get him that. I
thought our gift was the yard.
Eve 你怎么想的?
Eve, what were you thinking?
我才不会送他这种宝宝枪呢
I wouldn't give him that baby gun.
我会给他好用的12口径老牌猎枪
(Eve的句子都好难翻)
I'd give him a
good-old 12-gauge.
你懂的 就像他以后会长成的那种猎人
You know, something he can grow into.
是我送的
It's from me.
Ryan 你送的Boyd这把猎枪?
Ryan, you gave Boyd the shotgun?
是的 我送的
Yes, I did.
哇哦 你为这个惊喜提前安排了10年呢
Wow! You spent 10 years
setting up that surprise.
还有什么惊喜吗?
What other surprise do you have?
一顶装满猪肉末的“让美国重新变强大”的帽子?
A "Make America Great Again"
hat filled with pork chops?
亲爱的 你 额……你之前知道吗?
Honey, did, uh... did you know about this?
我知道 但是他要我帮他保密
Yes, but he asked me to keep it a secret,
就跟他跟我说他觉得Sarah Palin很漂亮一样要保密
(女政客,不懂亮点,也许是大凶,自己搜吧)
like that time he told me he
thought Sarah Palin was pretty.
- 嘘
- 谢谢爸爸
- Shh.
- Thanks, Dad.
不客气 小伙子 生日快乐
Your welcome, buddy. Happy birthday.
哇哦 今天 我们家的一位男孩终于成男人了
Wow. Today, a boy in
our family became a man.
恭喜你成男人 Ryan
Congratulations, Ryan.
(Chuckles)
哦 放下 放下
Oh, put it down, put it down, put it down.
不行 嘿 嘿
No. Hey, hey.
你要先在Outdoor Man学习枪♥支♥安全课才能碰
You can't touch that until you take
the gun safety class at Outdoor Man.
而且在Outdoor Man我们卖♥♥得可比这个价格便宜多了
Where we sell this gun for
a whole bunch less than this.
好吧 我们开始打扫卫生吧
All right. Well, let's start cleaning up.
我不参与了
Pass.
行啊 要么和我一起搞卫生 要么和Vaness-o一起搞
Okay, well, do it with
me, or do it with Vaness-o.
好吧 Boyd 我们一起来帮忙打扫卫生吧
Okay, Boyd. Let's help.
你做了件好事 亲爱的
You did good, honey.
你确实做得很好
Yeah, you really did.
哦 对不起 我不是故意想让语调显得很惊喜的
Uh... sorry. I didn't mean
that to sound so surprised.
(Chuckles)
你到底在盘算什么呢?
What are you up to?
什么也没盘算 我想明白了你是对的
Nothing. I realized you were right.
如果我不让Boyd去打猎
See, if I don't let Boyd hunt,
就会成为一辈子他都无比惦念的事情
it's always gonna be the thing
he wants to do most in his life.
既然这样 那我让他去 我还亲手送他枪
This way, I let him go,
I even get him the gun,
至少有一次 我能不唱黑脸了
and for once, I'm not the bad guy.
但是你黑脸真的唱的很好
But you're so good at it.
不过你的小计划里可能有个问题
There may be a flaw in your little plan.
你是不希望那孩子猎杀的
You don't want the kid to go hunting.
哦 他不会猎杀的
Oh, he won't.
你看 他喜欢打猎的体验 但是一旦
See, he likes the idea of
hunting, but once there's
真有一个活生生的动物在他面前了
an actual living animal in front of him,
他不会扣动扳机的
he's not gonna be able to pull the trigger.
百年来的Baxter传统会说 你错了
100 years of Baxter
tradition says you're wrong.
他不会猎杀的 Mike
He's not gonna hunt, Mike.
好吧 我说他会的
Well, I say he will.
然后我们会在烤着装袋回来的那只野鸡时
And we'll figure out who's the winner
搞明白谁是赢家的
when we're cooking up
that pheasant he and I bag.
哦 不是 我会和你们一起去 当他终结你们朝动物身上开洞的传统时
Oh, no. I am going with you 'cause I
cannot wait to see that look on your face
我会迫很想看见你脸上那表情的
when he ends the Baxter tradition of
blowing holes in living creatures.
好啊 那样更好
All right, all right. Even better.
那样我们就不止装袋一只鸟了
That way, we won't be just bagging a bird,
我们会把你的希望和梦想都射下来
we'll be shooting down
your hopes and dreams,
然后让我作晚餐享用
and that's what I will
be having for dinner.
好了
Here we go.
非常感谢你教我跳舞 Ed
Thank you so much for the dance lesson, Ed.
我是你第一个学生吗?
Am I your first student?
哦 不是
(Chuckling) Oh, no.
我曾教过一只俄♥罗♥斯♥的熊跳舞
虽然他不想跳舞
I once taught a Russian bear how to dance...
against it's will.
我一定想跳舞 而且一定没熊那么笨的
(bear双关“熊”/“忍♥受”,rush+ing“赶时间,着急”)
Well, I will try to "bear"
with you without "Russian" it.
别逼我用当年射熊的那把枪OK?
I still have Mishka's muzzle, so
don't make me use it, all right?
我带音乐过来了
I brought my music.
你的音乐没用 OK?
Your music means nothing to me, all right?
我们从基本功开始
We start with fundamentals.
哦 但是我只要学……
Oh, but I just need to learn...
(Whistles) Mnh-mnh.
脚动 嘴不动
Feet move, lips do not.
预备开始
We begin.
挺直 好的
Square up. That's it.
向外划步 一步就好
Slide your foot, just step.
不对
No.
好吧 扭动跨步 一点点就好
All right, turn your hips, just slightly.
不对
No.
我做得对吗?
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表