剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
You know, it's strange he never mentioned that his mom died.
你觉得奇怪吧? 他一直没提他妈妈死了
Didn't even go down to the county clerk's office to settle her affairs.
甚至都没到人口管理处去善下后事
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Because I went down there.
因为我去了
- I can't believe people think you're nosy. - Yeah.
- 简直不敢相信人们居然说你爱管闲事 - 是啊
Well, it turns out his mom left him an inheritance.
原来他妈妈给他留了一些遗产
It's a little land and a trailer near Thornton.
一小块地 一个拖车房♥ 在临市附近
Apparently, she moved there just before she died, so...
显然 她在搬进去之前就死了 所以……
And how did you find that out?
这你又是怎么知道的?
I'm a geologist.
我是个地质学家
I know how to dig.
我知道怎么挖料啊
No, Chuck's friend told me.
不是啦 Chuck的朋友告诉我的
A trailer?
一个拖车房♥?
People live in trailers.
人可以住拖车房♥里
Kyle and Mandy are people.
Kyle和Mandy是人
- See where I'm going with this? - I do.
- 你懂我想干什么了吧?- 我懂
Hold on a minute.
等一下
Hey, Kyle, are you still in the garage?
嘿 Kyle 你还在车♥库♥里吗?
Come inside.
进屋里来
You know, you haven't been this happy
知道吗 上次你这么开心还是
since you found three peanuts in one shell.
发现了一个壳里有三颗花生米呢
- Hey. You called, Mr. B.? - Hey. Come here. Come here.
- 嘿 叫我吗 Mr. B - 嘿 过来 来
Yeah, Vanessa's got some great news for you.
嗯 Vanessa有好消息要跟你说
Listen, Kyle, I went down to the county clerk's office.
Kyle 我去了人口管理处
Oh, that sounds fun.
哦 听着觉得好有趣啊
My third grade class went to city hall one time.
我三年级的时候全班一起参观过一次市政厅
We saw an alderman.
我们见到了一位高级市政官
He just looked like a regular man.
他看起来就跟普通人没什么区别
Well, uh, Kyle, it turns out your mom left you an inheritance.
好吧 呃 Kyle 原来你妈妈给你留了一点遗产
It's land and a trailer.
一块地和一辆拖车房♥
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
W-well, wait, Kyle, Kyle, Kyle. Hold it.
可 等 Kyle Kyle Kyle 等等啊
It... it... it's almost an acre, and... and there's supposed to be woods
将近一英亩呢 而且 应该会有树林
and a stream through it.
还有一条小溪流过
It could be a nice home for your goldfish.
你能给你的金鱼安个好家呀
I said I don't want it, okay?
我说了我不想要 好吗?
Wow.
哇哦
Huh.
哈
I tell him that his mom is dead.
我跟他说他妈妈死了
He's okay with that.
他都没事
You tell him he's got an inheritance, he gets all snippy.
你跟他说他有遗产可继承 他居然爆了
Maybe it's your tone.
可能你要注意下你讲话的腔调了
Hey, Mr. Snippy.
嘿 爆♥炸♥先生
You were kind of angry back there.
你之前在屋子里显得挺生气的
It's not like you.
都不像我认识的那个你了
I'm sorry about that.
很抱歉我刚刚那样
I-I try not to get angry, but whenever I do, I just... I take those feelings
我一般努力不生气 但我的办法其实是…… 收好那种感觉
and I lock them in an imaginary box in my belly.
然后把它们锁在肚子里的一个想象的盒子中
Some people call that an ulcer.
有些人管那个叫溃疡
Listen, Kyle, I know that things always weren't the best
听我说 Kyle 我知道你和你妈妈之间的事情
between you and your mom.
一直没有往最好的的方向发展
They were never good.
从来没有好过
Not that there were a lot.
不是只是很多不好 是从来都不好
You have every reason to be angry.
你完全有理由生气
I understand that.
我理解
I don't like to get angry.
我不喜欢生气
I-I don't like to open the anger box more than once a year. - Yeah.
我不想在一年内打开那个怒气盒子超过一次 - 嗯
July 15th, that's scream day.
7月15日 那是宣泄日
My scream day's April 15th.
我的宣泄日是4月15日(林肯逝世)
But I don't hold it in.
但是我不会把它收在里面
I yell about it all year long.
我一年到头都在怒吼
I just don't understand why a parent wouldn't want to be with their kid.
我只是不理解为什么父母会不想要和孩子在一起
Me neither.
我也不理解
Hey, you know, maybe your mom thought she was doing the best for you...
换个角度想 也许你妈妈觉得她这样做是为了你好
building character by you being independent.
建立起你的独♥立♥个性
Still, 8 feels early.
但是8岁还是太早了
8 is early.
8岁是很早
I... I feel like with the trailer, all she's doing is trying to buy off
我觉得她像是要用拖车房♥这些东西
every crummy thing she did.
收买♥♥回所有她做的糟糕事情
And if I accept it, then it's like saying everything she did was okay.
而要是我接受了 就好像是在说她做的一切都没问题了
Yeah.
嗯
I mean, when I think about her, all I can feel is angry.
我真的一想到她 唯一的感觉就是生气
I'm telling you, Kyle, that anger's gonna eat you up.
这我得告诉你 Kyle 那种愤怒会把你吞噬的
You've got to figure out a way to let this go.
你得想办法排解掉
I don't know how.
我不知道该怎么办
I have an idea.
我有个办法
Kyle.
来
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
Can't you just take up smoking and hang out at the 7-Eleven
你就不能抽抽烟 去便利店外头晃晃?
like a decent teenager?
做个像样的青少年?
I felt bad about what happened earlier when I completely humiliated you.
我觉得早先我那样彻底地羞辱你太糟糕了
I wasn't humiliated.
我没有被羞辱到
Okay, look, a year ago, I didn't know what I was gonna do next,
好吧 一年前 我不知道接下来该做什么了
but you did something for me that I'll always remember.
但你为我做了件我难以忘怀的事
Because it was so weird.
因为那事太诡异了
You gave me a ukulele.
你给了我一个尤克里里
Eve, we've talked about this.
Eve 我们谈过这事的
It's disrespectful to the Hawaiians to call it anything but oo-koo-lay-lay.
这样对夏威夷人们太不尊重了 它应该叫“乌库雷雷”
I was trying to get you to think outside the box.
我是想要鼓励你跳出条条框框来思考
Oh.
哦
What's this in my backpack?
我背包里这是什么呀?
Oh, well, I'll be darned.
哎呀 好惊讶呢
It's the oo-koo-lay-lay you gave me.
是你给我的乌库雷雷
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Thinking outside the box.
跳出条条框框思考呀
Oh, hey, I just, you know, at the top of my head, came up with a little ditty.
哦 嘿 我刚 你懂的 想了想 有了个小曲子
Of course you did.
好吧
Don't worry, it's not about you.
别担心 不是关于你的
♪ Ryan doesn't know what to do, do-do ♪
Ryan不知道该怎么办办办
♪ Once Boyd's in sch-oo-oo-oo-ool ♪
一旦Boyd回了学校校校
♪ But doesn't let him go ♪
但不让他回去
♪ And it's turning him into a weirdo ♪
把他逼成了个怪胎
Just stop.
行了
I should have never given you that oo-koo-lay-lay.
我就不该给你那个乌库雷雷
Look, when you got upset before, I saw the look in your eye.
听着 你先前难过的时候 我看到你眼里的情绪
It was the same look I had when the whole plan for my future got wiped out.
那和我的整个未来计划都被抹平的时候的情绪是一样的
I was scared, too.
我也很害怕的
I'm not scared. Okay?
我不害怕 好吗?
It's just that when Boyd goes back to school,
只是Boyd回学校的话
I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with my entire life,
我就得想明白我这一辈子该做什么好
which is frightening, not scary.
所以很惊恐 但是不害怕
Okay, well, you're smart, you're passionate, you'll... you'll find something.
好吧 不过你聪明 激♥情♥ 你会……你会找到适合你的事的
I'm pretty sure if you go look behind your porch,
我敢肯定如果你去看看你们家门廊后面
you're gonna find a dead squirrel named Dan.
你会发现一只名叫Dan的死老鼠
No, we had a funeral for Dan yesterday.
不会 我们昨天为Dan举♥行♥了葬礼
Open shoe box, very touching.
开“鞋盒”式葬礼 非常感人
(原为open casket开棺式葬礼)
Thanks, Eve.
谢了 Eve
♪ Ryan's gonna be okay, kay-kay ♪
Ryan会没事
♪ Kay-kay, kay-kay, kay-kay ♪
事事事的
♪ 'Cause Eve saved the day, d-day, d-day, d-day ♪
因为Eve救了他这一天天天天
♪ She's so great and awesomely cool ♪
她真伟大还超级酷
♪ And totally ...♪ - Yeah, okay.
而且完全 - 好了行了
Well...
嗯
It's got that lived-in look...
确实是挺居家其中/饱经风霜的样子
Just died-in look.
只是好像已死其中了
Wow.
哇哦
You know, nothing has changed.
你知道吗 什么都没变
Really?
真的吗?
Well, I mean, the inside hasn't changed.
哦 我是说里面没有变
Outside used to be Missouri.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表