剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
我们要送你们去早应该有的蜜月
We are sending you on a
long-overdue honeymoon.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
哦 太感谢你们了
You guys, thank you so much!
哇哦 谢谢
Wow! Thank you!
你们太慷慨了 Kyle 你听到了吗?
That's so generous! Kyle, do you hear?
他们要送我们去环游世界!
They're sending us on
a trip around the world!
圣地亚戈
San Diego.
- 第一站! - 经济舱
- First class! - Coach.
不是 他开玩笑的 他开玩笑的
No, he's kidding. He's kidding.
听我说 目的地会因为你们理性与否的选择而有所改变
Uh, look, i-it'll be someplace
that you choose within reason.
对的 不过我们会支援你们一些开销
Right. But we are going to provide
you with some spending money.
哦
Oh.
除非你们是圣地亚哥电光人橄榄球队粉 这个季节去还是蛮好的
Unless you're a Charger fan, San
Diego's nice this time of year.
我的天哪!整整一罐子钱?
Holy holy! A jar full of money?
肯定很贵吧
That must have been expensive.
不 不 还没这么快 还没这么快
No, no, no. Not so fast. Not so fast.
为了帮助你们学会回来后谨言慎行
To help you learn some
discretion for when you come back,
我们设计了一个小游戏
we have come up with a little game.
这里有780刀
That's $780.
哇哦 哇哦 很……很接近啊
Wow. Wow, that...that was close.
这里是……是800刀
It's... It's $800.
其实我拿了里面20刀买♥♥了点东西
Actually, I took $20 out for something.
不搞蜜月了 我要带这个[雨人]去赌城
Forget the honeymoon. I'm
taking Rain Man to Vegas.
好吧 游戏是这样的
All right, here's the game.
每一次我们觉得你俩越界了
Every time that we feel that
you guys have crossed a line,
我们就从罐子里拿走20刀
we're gonna take $20 out of the jar.
但是我们怎么知道什么算越界呢?
But how will we know
when we've crossed a line?
钱少了就是越界了啊
'Cause there'll be less
money in the jar.
哦 我不知道我做不做得到啊
Look, I-I don't know if I'm
gonna be able to do this.
哦 这可以满满一罐子钱啊 你手拿开
Yeah, it's a jar full of
money. Get your hands off me.
你看吧
Well, look at that.
有钱着实能使鬼推磨啊 是吧?
Money does conquer all, doesn't it?
来吧 亲爱的 让罐子好好表现吧
Come on, honey. Let's
let the jar do its work.
真是个超棒的点子
This was a great idea.
不好说……大把扔钱来解决问题吗
I don't know... throwing
money at a problem.
我去 我们成了民♥主♥党了
Damn it. We're Democrats.
好吧 听好 我需要你俩配合
Okay, listen up. I'm gonna need at least
保证两人间的距离在一米以上
three feet between you guys at all times.
我们到这儿来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
爸妈要我监督你俩不要变恶心
Mom and Dad asked me to narc on you
guys when you guys get gross.
什么?我不相信爸妈会这么说
What? I don't believe
that Mom and Dad said that.
嗯 质疑他们的权威 20刀
Mm, questioning their
authority... that's a $20.
不 什么?
No. Excuse me!
那不是他们反对我们做的事!
That was not something they objected to!
质疑我的权威 加20刀
Questioning my authority
...that's another $20.
嘿
Hey!
游戏不是这么玩儿的
This seems like a different game.
因为你们这么蠢 再加40刀 我的朋友
Stupidity... that's gonna
cost you $40, my friend.
不!把钱放回去!
No! Put the money back!
好吧 行
All right, fine.
还你们 - 谢谢
There. - Thank you.
她偷了20刀
She kept $20.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表