剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
也就是说 我们都得到我们想要的了
Which means we all get what we want.
所以这是给你的教训 老家伙 受着吧!
So there's your lesson, old man. Suck it!
来吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们去吃点东西
Come on, sisters, let's grab some food
趁他们还没决定我们中只有两个能吃
before they decide only two of us can eat.
好 我饿死了 真好
Yeah, I'm starving. This is great.
我们应该多做做姐妹
We should be sisters more often.
好吧 我很开心她们爱彼此 但是我不太能接受她们恨我们
Well, I like that they love each other,
but I'm not wild about them hating us.
嗯
Hmm.
我两样都能接受 我们也去吃吧
I'm okay with both. Let's eat.
Kyle 你能过来一下吗?
Kyle, could you come
here a minute please?
好的 我进来了 先生
All right, entering, sir.
好的 我要拿开手了
All right, I am lowering my hand.
我要转身了
And I am turning around.
嘿 嘿 冷静点嘛
Hey, hey, just calm down.
我只是想要你帮我看看这个黑痣
I just want you to check this mole.
哦 我的老天爷
Oh, dear God.
我是开玩笑啦 开玩笑的 开玩笑的 好吧
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
I'm kidding, all right.
来个抛接怎么样 哈?
How about a catch, huh?
哦 我喜欢这个 先生
Oh, I'd love that, sir.
你知道 我爸爸对我扔东西的时候 从没希望我接住
You know, when my dad threw stuff at
me, he never expected me to catch it.
拿好
Here.
把它穿上 来
Just put this on, here.
我自己的队服
My own uniform.
是的 可不是吗
Yes. You bet.
还有 嗯 嗯 还有
And... and.. .and here.
还有这个
And this.
哇哦 我自己的假发
Wow, my own wig.
是的
Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
你想不想玩抛接了?
You want to play catch or not?
应该想的
I think so.
听我说 Howard死了
Look, Howard's dead, all right?
你打第五棒
You're batting fifth.
打完比赛以后 我们都要去做蒸气浴
After the game, we'll all go for a steam.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表