剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
But I want to be able to go to sleep at night
我能知道你在某所舒适的图书馆里学习着 很安全 只要安全就好
knowing that you are studying in a cozy library somewhere safe, just safe.
那是我想要的
That's what I want.
我接受你的道歉了
Apology accepted.
呃 我可不是那个意思
Uh, that is not what that was.
我只是想让事情显得轻松点
Just trying to keep it light.
Eve 当你做母亲了以后 想到任何事 随便想想任何
Eve, when you're a mom, the thought of anything... anything at all...
发生在你孩子身上的事 都……都会把你逼疯
happening to your kid, it just... it makes you crazy.
妈妈 我知道这是何其的荣幸:
Mom... I know what a privilege it is
从不曾需要花哪怕一秒钟的时间去怀疑我父母对我的爱
to have never spent one second on this Earth wondering if my parents love me.
他们确实很爱你
They sure do.
我也很爱你
And I love you so much.
我希望你能在夜里安全而开心地睡在床上
And I want you to sleep at night, safe and happy in your bed.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 俄亥俄州立大学?
So, Ohio State?
我只是觉得
It just seems to me that a lot of the people
很多参军 保护我们的人们
who join the military and protect us
是这个国家没有为其做得够多够好的人们
are the ones that this country hasn't done all that much for.
当然 这个国家已经为我和我的家人做了很多
Well, this country has done a lot for me and for my family.
我希望我能荣幸地给出一些回报
I would consider it an honor to be able to give something back.
还有很多其他的方式可以回报啊 更安全的方式
There are other ways to give back, safer ones.
你担心的是如果我这么做 就会伤到我
You're worried if I do this, it's gonna hurt me.
但是如果我不这么做 才真的会伤到我
But it's really gonna hurt me if I don't.
过来抱抱
Come here.
哦
Ohh.
为什么你要出落得这么出色?
Why did you have to turn out so great?
我有两个超赞的榜样啊
I had two amazing role models.
你必须得每天给我打电♥话♥
You have to call me every day.
你到时候不会觉得我太烦吗?
Aren't you gonna get sick of hearing from me?
所以这就是我为什么要有来电显示咯
Well, that's why I have caller I.D.
嘿 亲爱的 嘿
Hey, baby. Hey.
我有个消息告诉你 也许能让你对Eve的事情觉得好过点儿
Got some news that might make you feel better about Eve.
店里有个人 一个箱子砸到了他
Somebody at work, a box fell on them...
把他眼睛弄瞎了
put out their eye.
我知道你是骗我的 Mike 不过你这么说真的很贴心
I know that's not true, Mike, but it is sweet of you to say.
你懂的 我仍然担心Eve 不过我还能说什么呢?
Yeah, you know, I'm still worried about Eve, but what did I expect?
我们把她培养得太好了
We did an incredible job raising her.
我们?我做的所有脏活累活儿啊
We? I did all the heavy lifting.
是呢 贴心的事情就这么来来去去 是吧?
Yeah. That sweet thing comes and goes, huh?
B先生 B太太 - 啊
Mr. B., Mrs. B. - Ah.
Kyle
Kyle.
那不是Ed的狗吗?
Isn't that Ed's dog?
它怎么都不眨眼睛的?
Why isn't it blinking?
如果你想要它眨眼的话 我就还要再找个黄鼠狼了
If you want it to blink, I'm gonna need another weasel.
等我死了以后 让那孩子离我远点儿
When I die, keep that kid away from me.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表