剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
(Scoffs)
你就路过的时候跟她竖根手指就行了
You just give her the finger on the way by.
有的时候别人看着你骑她 可能会有点不舒服
Sometimes people get a bit
uncomfortable watching you ride her.
我是说骑雪橇
The sled.
你知道能让别人更不舒服 而你更爽的是什么吗?
And you know what makes it even more fun?
去你一般不会去的地方骑她 可劲儿加速
Spice it up by doing it somewhere
you're not supposed to.
比如说 不是我教你的啊
Like, well, you didn't hear this from me,
去 禁止踏足的国有土地上折腾
but restricted (Clears throat) federal land.
怀俄明州有些偏远地区的雪非常棒
The snow is great in some
remote patches of Wyoming.
如果没在埋了洲际导弹发射井的地区玩过障碍滑雪赛 你就不算是活过一场
And you haven't lived until you've
slalomed between buried ICBM silos.
是的 即使你觉得某个活动已经再完美不过了
Yeah, no matter how perfect
you think an activity is,
还是能想到办法加点花儿 增点色儿
it can always use a little spicing up.
对吧 宝贝儿?
Ain't that right, baby?
我已经没有时间
♪ I've run out of time ♪
再试着从头了解你一遍了
♪ To try and know you all over again ♪
(Indistinct conversations)
谢谢
Thank you.
不 真的 我只需要你们的咀嚼声就够了
No, really, your chewing is all I need.
就像是你们在用嘴巴鼓掌一样
It's like you're applauding with your mouths.
(Inhales deeply)
我去休息一下
I'm gonna go on break.
现在你们用手了?
Now your hands work?
她很可爱
She's adorable.
是的 她出生的时候我在场 你知道吗
Yep, I was there when she
was born. You know that?
现在再看着她
And now look at her.
是啊 她真的是角色
Yeah, she's really something.
嗯哼 是的
Mm-hmm, yeah.
你必须得解雇她
You have to fire her.
什么?她可是我妹妹呀
What? She's my sister.
那又如何呢?我还抢过我妹妹一辆摩托车呢
So what? I once knocked
my sister off a motorcycle.
再给顾客们一点时间吧
Give these people time, okay?
他们会变得喜欢上她的 就像我们一样喜欢
They'll... They'll grow
to love her like we do.
或者他们会换别家店吃东西去
Or they'll eat someplace else.
我有点好奇他们会做哪个选择了
Kind of excited to see which one it is.
我不好奇
(Chuckles) I'm not.
顾客们不喜欢 好吗?
The customers don't like it, all right?
他们拿着钱呢 所以他们说了算
They've got the money, so they win.
这是她第一场表演啊
It's her first night.
也是最后一场了
And her last.
很好 孩子
Great stuff, kiddo.
是的
Yeah.
哦 他想要你解雇我 对吧?
Oh, he wants you to fire me, doesn't he?
什么?为 为什么?你为什么要这么说?
What? Wh-Why? Why would you say that?
因为他的顾客们不喜欢我
Because his customers don't like me.
丹佛待业乐手杂♥志♥上有好长一篇文章说这个呢
There's a big article about it in the
Denver Musicians For Hire Magazine.
我不知道你现在在哪个星球 但是你在这儿火爆全场了呀
I don't know what planet you're
on, but you are killing it here.
现在给我回去 你!
Now get back up there, you!
好吧 要么你就是个保护欲过分旺盛的姐姐
Okay, you're either being
an overprotective sister
要么就是个糟糕的餐厅经理
or a horrible restaurant manager.
我就不能都是吗?我是说 都不是?
Can't I be both? I mean neither?
你去吧!
Just go! (Groans)
♪
Mike 在干嘛?
Mike? Whatcha doing?
找那个棕色的围巾
Looking for that brown scarf.
他们又流行起来了 所以我想把它丢掉
They're trendy again, so I want
to make sure I throw it out.
你猜怎么着
Guess what.
家里只有我们俩了
We're alone.
是啊
Right.
但是谁知道能单独呆多久呢?
But who knows how long that will last?
(Laughs)
你真的很享受这种偷偷摸摸 是吧?
You're really enjoying all this
sneaking around, aren't you?
- 是 是 也许有点享受 - 是的?
- Yeah, yeah, maybe a little.
- Yeah?
就好像我们还是青少年一样
It's like we're teenagers.
不一样的是我现在有钱 还有个真女人
Except now I have money
and an actual woman.
嗯
Mm.
(Car door closes, alarm chirps)
好吧 偷偷摸摸结束了
Well, that will be the end of that.
额 没……没必要真结束啊
Uh, it... it doesn't have to be.
- 怎么? - 额 就……躲进衣橱吧
- Why? - Um, just... in the closet.
- 走 走 - 衣橱?
- Let's go. Let's go. - The closet?
是啊 会很有趣的 不过我们只能站着♂♀了
Yeah, it'll be fun. We'll
be standing up, though.
会像上次你把背部拉伤了那样
It'll be like that time you hurt your back.
谢谢陪我去看奶奶
Thanks for coming to visit my grandma.
我理解你对护士们穿的鞋子有意见
I know how you feel about
the shoes the nurses wear.
就像是 我知道你们在救死扶伤 不过就不能穿着有跟的鞋做吗?
It's like, I know you're saving
lives, but can you do it in a pump?
嘿 爸爸妈妈 我们回来了
Hey, Mom, Dad! We're back.
在家吗?
Hello?
好吧 他们肯定不在家了
Well, they must not be home.
嘿
Hey.
Kyle
Kyle.
哦 你们回来了
Oh, you're back.
嗯
Mike: Mm.
你们在衣橱里干什么?
What were you doing in the closet?
这多明显啊 是吧?
It's pretty obvious, isn't it?
清除蛾子 现在干净了
Moth check. It's clear.
他们有可能是在骗我们
They could be lying.
你俩真是够了
I can't believe you guys!
我还以为我们都要收敛呢
I thought we were all
supposed to tone it down.
哦 别……有什么问题吗?我们都藏起来了 藏在关着的门后面了
Oh, co... What is the problem?
We were behind closed doors.
我那时候说……说这样是OK的
I mean, I sa... I said that was okay.
还强词夺理
This is ridiculous.
我甚至都不能拉我丈夫的手
I can't even hold hands with my husband.
你俩却在衣橱里做天知道的事
You two are in there doing
God knows what in the closet.
哦 别……又没发生什么
Oh, come... Nothing happened!
你说“没发生什么”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "nothing happened"?
我找到那条围巾了啊
I found that scarf.
这样不行 我和Kyle都结婚了
This isn't working. Kyle and I are married.
我们有资格在任何地方做任何我们想做的事情
We should be able to do
what we want where we want.
呃 但是这是我们的房♥子 所以 不行 你们不能
Uh, but this is our house,
so... no, you shouldn't.
我同意
I agree with you.
- 你同意 - 是的 这是你们的房♥子
- You agree?
- Yeah, it is your house.
你们有资格定规矩
You should be able to dictate the rules.
所以唯一的解决办法就是不待这幢房♥子里了
So the only solution is
to not be in this house.
你什么意思?
What are you talking about?
我和Kyle现在就去找自己的房♥子 好吧?
Kyle and I are gonna get our own place, okay?
我们搬出去
We're moving out.
是的 他们没有骗我们 亲爱的
Yep, well, they weren't lying, honey.
一只蛾子也没有了
Not one moth.
来吧 宝贝儿 我们得开始找房♥子自己住了
Come on, babe. We got to go
start looking for a place to live.
怎么了?我在那里面呆了多久啊?
What's going on? Well,
how long was I in there?
看吧? 现在如何?
What? How about that?
好歹他们要走了嘛
Well, they're leaving.
我们还真把他们恶心走了
We literally grossed them out.
♪
- 那么 - 嘿
- So... - Hey.
他们的车不在车♥库♥里 家里肯定就我们俩了
...their car's gone. We must be alone.
嗯 是的 Mandy和Kyle出去看公♥寓♥去了
亲爱的 我很担忧
Uh, yeah, Mandy and Kyle are out looking for apartments.
Honey, I am worried.
- 怎么呢?
- 外面的世界对于一个雀斑女孩和她的海龟来说太残酷了
- What?
- It is a rough world out there for a freckle-faced girl and her turtle.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表