剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
This is gonna be a big one.
我仍然想要以我的名义给他们那个矛尖
I'd still like to submit
that spearhead under my name.
Ed Ed 拜托 - 我现在太老了
Ed, Ed. Come on. - It's too late in the game
没办法再出去靠自己找到些什么东西了
for me to go out and
find something on my own.
这是我最后一次机会名留探险者博物馆了
This is my last shot
at the Explorers Museum.
我觉得你是忘了 你已经名留探险者博物馆了
I think you're forgetting you're
already in the Explorers Museum.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我只是想试试你是不是真的健忘了
I took a shot.
不 等等
No, wait.
你的冰箱正在跑啊!
Your refrigerator is running!
对不起 Mike
Sorry, Mike.
嗯 不 我知道你很忙 好吧 抱歉
Yeah, no, I know you're
busy. Okay. I'm sorry.
所以 聚会很棒 不过我准备回家睡我自己床上去了
So, this is great, but I'm gonna
head home and sleep in my own bed.
不 等等 嘿 等等 等等
No, wait. Hey, wait, wait, wait.
说好的通宵呢?
What... What about
the sleepover?
不一样了 好吗?
It's just not the same, okay?
这感觉像是成年人毫无缘由地睡地板
This just feels like adults sleeping
on the floor for no reason.
对 我太老了 干不了这档子事了
Yeah, I'm too old for this.
我的坐骨神经都痛了
My sciatica's acting up.
这主意真的很蠢 我们都不再是孩子了
This is silly. We're not kids anymore.
我们没有办法再创造出以前的欢乐了
We can't re-create the past.
好吧 等会儿 听我说
All right, hold on. You know what?
我离开吧
I'll leave.
我才是毁了睡衣派对的人
I mean, I-I'm the one who's
ruining the sleepover party.
不 不是你
N-No, you're not.
嗯 让那个女人继续说嘛
Mm, let the woman talk.
我也把我自己的好心情给毁了
I'm... I'm ruining
it for me, too.
听我说 知道你们睡衣派对的时候 我最喜欢的是哪部分吗?
Listen, you know what my favorite
part of your sleepovers was?
躺在楼上 听着你们小姑娘分享故事 咯咯笑
Laying upstairs and listening to you
girls share stories and giggling and...
只是好姐妹之间
just being sisters.
很好
That's nice.
你都在偷听
You were eavesdropping.
但是现在你们都长大了 我再体会不到那种感觉了
But you're all grown up now,
and I don't get that anymore.
我只是……我很怀念那种感觉
And I just... I...
I miss that feeling.
所以……所以今晚 就一晚 我能把它找回来吗?
So... So, tonight, for one
night, can I just get it back?
你想要我们再表现得像不靠谱的孩子那样?
You want us to act like
irresponsible kids again?
我想我可以把时间调到上个月
I guess I could turn back
the clock to last month.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
所以 呃 我希望你们声音小点儿 然后到11点就关灯
So, uh, I want you girls to keep
it down, and lights out by 11:00,
而我要没收这个
and I am going to confiscate this.
别啊 我已经21岁了
No, I'm over 21.
我知道 我只是想要这个
I know. I just want it.
好吧
Okay.
所以 我们做什么呢? - 不知道
So, what do we do now? - I don't know.
我觉得我们可以检查一下妈妈的包
I guess we could check Mom's bag
看看她是不是真的搞了部X级的片子来
to see if she actually has
an X-rated movie in there.
又不会是第一次翻妈妈的包了
Wouldn't be the first time
we rifled through Mom's purse.
哦 天呐 记得我们那次去便利店
Oh, man, remember when we went to 7-Eleven
想用她的社保卡买♥♥东西吗?
and tried to buy stuff
with her insurance card?
嘿 我们回来了 谢谢你开车 Kyle
Hey, we're back. Thanks for the ride, Kyle.
那么 怎么样啊 大家?
So, how was it, guys?
嗯…… Joe…… 哭了
Well... Joe... cried.
是因为麻醉 好吗?
It was the anesthesia, okay?
有时候会这样
It happens.
但是 你觉得吗 这把我们联♥系♥在了一起
But, you know, it was
...it was very bonding.
我在想 这肯定就像
I... I'm thinking this
is what it must be like
一起上过战场的人们之间的联♥系♥吧?
for men who went to war together, you know?
不 一点也不像
No, it's nothing like that.
不过 总归吃了一餐健康的食物
Anyway, it's good to have
a clean bill of health
把那些垃圾都从我的系统里排出去了 还是挺好的
and get all that crap out of my system.
对啊 对啊 我觉得很好
Yeah, yeah, I feel great.
肯定是因为排出了那些毒素
It must be from getting rid of all those...
all those toxins.
对啊 对啊 嘿 食物卡车在这儿
Yeah, yeah. Hey, food truck's here.
我要去买♥♥个玉米热狗和煎干酪
I'm gonna get a corn dog
and some fried cheese.
嗯
Mmm.
Ed Ed Ed 有空吗?
Ed, Ed, Ed. Got a minute?
有空 当然
Yeah, sure.
听我说 我一直在考虑你昨天说的话 - 嗯哼
Look, I was thinking about
what you said yesterday. - Mm-hmm.
你记得你昨天说过什么吗?
Do you remember what you said yesterday?
我记得
Yes, I remember.
当你最好的朋友要你去实现这个毕生梦想的时候
There's only one thing you can do
你只有一件事情能做
when your best friend asks you
to fulfill his lifelong dream.
谢谢 Mike
Thank you, Mike.
你自己找个该死的矛尖出来
Get your own damn spearhead.
我做不到
I can't do that.
记得昨晚吗?我那个关于我细胞死亡的演讲?
Remember last night, my big
speech about my cells dying?
你不是快要死了
You're not dying.
你是在慢慢变老 就像其他每个人一样 除了John Stamos(林志颖)
You're aging like everybody
else except John Stamos.
我的错误是把你当作一个虚弱的老头子对待
My mistake was treating
you like a feeble old man.
我从来没说过我很虚弱啊
I never said I was feeble.
好吧 窃取他人的果实 真的很弱
Well, taking credit for somebody else's
accomplishments... pretty feeble.
这就是你想跟我说的?
Is that what this is about?
要在矛尖上写你的名字? - 不是
Having your name on that spearhead... - No.
对你来说真的有那么重要吗?
...is really that important to you?
我们现在可要为你好啊
Come on. This is about you.
你是在忘事情 但不代表你就是老糊涂的
You're forgetting things.
That doesn't make you senile.
直说吧 你到底想要我做什么?
Come on, now. W-What do you want from me?
你把我喊进来干嘛?
Why did you call me in here?
我想要你跟我去巴西
I'd like you to go with me to Brazil.
他们在Allegra山找到了几个洞穴 尚未勘探
They found caves in
Mount Allegra, unexplored.
我了个去 真的吗?
Get out of here. Is that right?
也许我有机会用上所有我们卖♥♥的装备了 是吧?
Maybe I can get to use all that
equipment that we sell, huh?
去户外探险肯定很棒吧 - 没错
It'd be good to get away. - That's right.
然后我就能在小酒馆待着了
Then I can spend time in the cantina.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
怎……怎么……我怎么拿着这个东西?
W-Why... Why am
I holding this?
刚……刚刚发生了什么?
What's...
What's going on?
Ed?
Ed?
虚弱的老头子骗到你了吧 哈?
Feeble old man got you, huh?
我们要去委内瑞拉了
We're going to Venezuela.
是去巴西
Actually, Brazil.
啊 我们要去巴西了
Ah, we're going to Brazil!
这里是Outdoor Man的Mike Baxter
Mike Baxter here for Outdoor Man
有一些消息 我真的是想死了要告诉你
with some news I'm
literally dying to tell you.
没错
That's right.
我们中没有谁能够活着离开这一生
None of us is getting
out of this life alive.
祝你今日愉快(常用结束语)
Have a nice day.
别啦 等等 听我继续说
Come on, wait. Hear me out.
要紧的不是我们还剩多少个夏天
It's not about how many
summers we have left.
而是我们选择如何度过那些夏天
It's what we choose to
do with those summers.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表