剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
嗨
Hey.
还有四天就到火鸡节了 兴不兴奋?
Four more days till Turkey Day. Who's excited?
显然火鸡们不兴奋
Obviously not the turkeys.
如果他们不想死的话 就不该生得那么好吃嘛
Well, if they want to die,
they shouldn't taste so good.
这是为礼拜四准备的
(感恩节是每年11月第四个星期四,火鸡是主要食物)
This is for Thursday.
Kyle 你真贴心
Kyle, that is so sweet of you.
不管送的是什么 都算我一份儿
Yeah, whatever it is, it's from me, too.
这是我第一次作为这个家庭的一员过感恩节
Just, it's my first Thanksgiving
as a part of the family,
我想像其他人一样出出力
and I want to contribute like everyone else does.
连Boyd都画了超赞的手掌火鸡
(建议搜下图 拇指画鸡头 其他四指画尾巴)
Even Boyd does those amazing hand turkeys.
我是说 哪个天才想到这种画画创意的?
I mean, what genius thought of that?
哦
Oh.
好吧 不要算我一份儿了
Yeah, no. That's not from me.
所……所以全是Kyle的……功劳?
So... So Kyle gets all the... credit?
他的名字是 火鸡咯咯叫先生
His name is Mr. Gobbles.
我们家感恩节餐桌中间一直是摆它作装饰品
He was always the centerpiece
at my family's Thanksgivings.
你们家没有其他人想要它吗?
And no one else in your family wanted it?
即使在全家人都在打架的时候
Even when everybody was fighting, you know,
火鸡咯咯叫先生也能陪着我 逗我笑 让我释怀
Mr. Gobbles was always there
to make me smile and feel good.
哇哦 你从没跟我说过这个故事呢
Aww! You never told me that story.
真的很暖
That's really sweet.
我能感觉暖是因为这个不讲我的故事也让我的心颤了
I can tell because it wasn't about
me but I still got heart tingles.
- 再见妈妈 - 回见
- Bye, Mom. - See you later.
哦 你真难看
Oh, you are ug-ly!
上一天班真糟心
What a day at work.
嘿 亲爱的 你怎么样?
Hey, love. How are you?
嗨 挺好的
Hey. Hi. Good.
嗨
Hi.
哦 Boyd做了这个玩意儿
Oh, Boyd make that?
我天 你说……
Boy, tell you what...
那孩子应该没什么艺术细胞是吧?
Art is just not that kid's thing, right?
不是 这是Kyle的
No, it's Kyle's.
火鸡咯咯叫先生 这位是Baxter先生
Mr. Gobbles, meet Mr. Baxter.
Baxter先生 这位是火鸡咯咯叫先生
Mr. Baxter, meet Mr. Gobbles.
火鸡咯咯叫先生见过垃圾先生了没?
Has Mr. Gobbles met Mr. Garbage?
Chuck回来以后你跟他谈过心没?
Have you... Have you talked
to Chuck since he got back?
我不知道他回来了
I didn't know that he was back.
嗯 Carol昨晚告诉我的
Yeah. Carol said last night.
你应该想过去坐坐看看他怎么样吧
You might want to go over
and see how he's doing.
为嘛?
Why?
因为他刚刚料理完父亲的后事
Because he just buried his father.
他也许想和人谈谈心啊
He might want to talk about it.
这世界上怎么会有谁丫的想要谈这个?
Why the hell would anybody want to
talk about something like that?
说不定Chuck想呢
Well, Chuck might.
毕竟你是……你是他的朋友
I mean, you're... you're his friend.
呃啊
Eh...
他走之前我跟他谈过
Listen, I talked to him before he left.
我说他回来后可以多休休班
Said when he gets back he
could take some time off.
我给了他能给的最好的礼物了:空间
I gave him the best possible gift... space.
你倒是经常给这种礼物呢
You give that gift a lot. (Chuckles)
为什么男人喜欢把一切都自己扛?
(字面意义为 把一切都放瓶子里)
Why do men keep everything bottled up?
可能因为最好的东西都在瓶子里吧?
Well, because the best
things come in bottles?
是吗?
Yeah?
啤酒 那些小帆船
(也建议搜下图 瓶中小帆船)
Beer, those little ships...
还有淡啤酒
light beer.
你就不能带上派 去跟他问个好吗
Why don't you take him this
pie, huh, and just say hello.
等我爸死的时候
You know, when my dad dies,
我真希望人们足够敏感 懂得让我一个人静静
I hope people are sensitive
enough just to leave me alone.
Last Man Standing S06E08 - My Father the Car
有错漏请告知 Chin Song 2016.11.22
嗨 呃 Chuck
Hey, uh, Chuck.
嘿 嗨 Baxter
Hey. Hey, Baxter.
Carol说你在车♥库♥里
Carol said you were out in the garage.
我确实在
I was.
不过现在我站在车♥库♥外面了
Now I'm standing outside it.
呃
Uh...
那什么怎么样?
H-How was the...
那个……明尼苏达州
Minnesota?
冷
Cold.
毕竟是明尼苏达嘛
Yeah, that's Minnesota.
我……我给你带了个派
I-I brought you a pie.
哦 谢谢 什么口味的?
Ah. Yeah, what kind is it?
呃……
Um...
苹果味
Apple.
那么 呃 如果Vanessa问起 就说我们谈过了 好吧?
So, um, listen, if, um,
Vanessa asks, we talked, okay?
你跟Carol也这么说
Same with Carol.
是呢
Yeah.
怎……怎么样……你懂的……呃
How... How... You know, how, uh...
你看嘛 伙计 我很好啊
Look... Look, man, I'm fine.
我没事的 我和我爸爸也没那么亲近
I'm fine. My dad and I weren't close.
他病了好一阵子了 现在他去了更好的地方
He's been sick for a while.
He's in a better place now.
一个超贵的骨灰坛里
An expensive urn.
好吧 你要是想要再多休几班 我没任何意见的
Well, if you need any more
time off, it's okay with me.
我会休几天的 明年六月 去你的小木屋
I'll take a few days.
Next June, at your cabin.
(Chuckles)
你在车♥库♥里做什么?
What are you doing out here in the garage?
我只是 呃 在打扫一辆我爸留给我的车
Oh, I'm just, uh, cleaning
up an old car my dad left me,
然后想想该怎么处理它
trying to figure out what to do with it.
车?什么车?哪年的?
Car? What kind? What year?
让开 等等
Get out of the way. Hold a second.
看哪
Looky there.
63年的考威尔Monza敞篷车
'63 Corvair Monza convertible Spyder!
啊
Ah.
你可能不知道你员工的名字 但你却知道车的名字
You may not know the names of your
employees, but you do know your cars.
我喜欢车嘛
Well, I like cars.
我能打开吗?
Can I open it up?
自便吧
Go ahead, yeah.
我以前也有一辆的
I had one of these, man.
有金属顶盖款的 而且Ralph Nader说得不对
(政坛人物 曾炮轰考威尔车而催生了汽车召回制度)
I had the hardtop version of this,
and Ralph Nader was wrong.
翻不了车的 你没法让它们翻
They don't flip. You can't get 'em to flip.
不过想尽一切办法要把它们弄翻的过程很有趣
Although, it would be a lot of fun.
哇哦
Wow!
我从明尼苏达把它开回来的
I drove it back from Minnesota.
你在大冬天开了一辆50岁的经典款1000英里?
You drove a 50-year-old classic
car 1,000 miles in the winter.
你怎么想的?
What were you thinking?
大多数时候我在想“这不是为我这种体型的人设计的”
Well, mostly I was thinking, "This
car was not made for a man my size."
你这种体型更适合博纳维尔
You're more of the Bonneville kind of guy.
但是这个设计会像手套一样适合我的体型
Boy, this thing would fit me like a glove.
所以你给我一个派
Uh-huh. So you give me a pie.
然后想要我给你一辆车?
Now you want me to give you a car?
不 我是说跟你买♥♥车 不过你这主意更好
Nah, I was talking about selling
it, but I like your idea better.
我不知道 Baxter
(Sighs) I don't know, Baxter.
我不确定我会怎么处理它
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it.
毕竟它会带回一些美好的回忆
Well, this brings back some good memories.
如果你想卖♥♥ 我会考虑买♥♥的
If you want to sell it, I'd consider buying it.
我真的很喜欢拿走你的钱 Baxter 这也是我
I do enjoy taking your money, Baxter,
which is really the only reason
邀请你参加扑克之夜的唯一原因
why I invite you to my poker night,
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表