剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
of being with a wonderful boy like you.
这咖啡里要有咸味了
There's gonna be a
little salt in the coffee.
谢谢你 Mrs. B
Thank you, Mrs. B.
我真的很幸运
I'm really lucky.
是的 我真的很幸运
You know, I am really lucky.
所以我在我们的舞蹈时只会想到我很幸运
And that's what I can think
about during our dance.
你是说 你想跳一支舞了?
You mean you want to do it?
是的 一定要跳
Yeah, heck yeah.
但是能不能只跳你的舞蹈?
But only if we can do your dance.
您愿意教我吗?
Do you think you could teach me?
音乐会教你的 Kyle
The music will teach you, Kyle.
我们就……看看音乐想说些什么
Just let's... let's see what it has to say.
(Rock music resumes)
准备开始
We begin.
??
就像两只落水狗要努力回到船上去一样
Looks like two dogs trying
to get back in a boat.
Hey.
我们家的猎人们 有收获吗?
Hey! There are my hunters. Any luck?
哦 当然有 我们什么都没打到
Oh, yeah. We got absolutely nothing.
Boyd决定不射那只鸟
Boyd decided he didn't
want to shoot that bird.
再来击一次掌吧 小家伙
High-five again, buddy.
我的手都疼了
My hand hurts.
那是因为它们是艺术家的双手 而非杀戮者的
That's because they're the hands
of an artist, and not a killer.
不管是什么手 你都要在吃饭前洗干净
Either way, you still need
to wash them before we eat.
哦 还有最棒的一点
Oh, and here's the best part.
我们可以把枪卖♥♥了来买♥♥你真正想要的东西了
We can trade in that gun now for
something that you really want.
不 我不想买♥♥什么了
No, it's okay.
我们可以买♥♥那辆你一直想要的自行车了呀
No, we can get you that bike
that you've been talking about.
不了 我想留下这把枪
No, I want to keep the gun.
嘿 Mike
Hey, Mike.
怎么?你们家甘蓝吃完了?
What? Did you run out of
kale over at your house?
不是
No.
其实 Boyd是想射那只鸟的
Actually, it turns out that Boyd did want
但是他不想让我失望
to shoot that bird, but
he didn't want to upset me.
你不用解释
You don't say.
所以 我不仅没有如你所言的癫狂
Yeah, so, not only am I not freaking
out like you said I was going to,
我还希望你再带他去打猎
I'd like you to take him hunting again.
OK
Okay.
你这么老远开车过来 就为了问我一个
You drove all the way over
here to ask me a question
你早就知道答案的问题?
you already knew the answer to.
是的 因为当你知道我没有癫狂时
Yeah, 'cause I wanted to
see the look on your face
我想要看到你的表情
when you saw that I was cool with it.
所以 呃……有什么要跟我说的吗?
So, you, uh... want to say anything to me?
除非你知道一个9个字母的芭蕾舞步
Not unless you have a nine-letter
word that means ballet step.
是脚尖旋转 拜托 Mike
It's pirouette, and come on, Mike.
你就不想对于我的不失望
Aren't you gonna give
me a little bit of credit
做出一点评价什么的?
for not being disappointed in my son?
不想
No.
为什么不想?
Why not?
因为你其实很失望
Because you are.
(Scoffs)
好吧 我确实很失望
Yes, I am.
而且真的是要命
I mean, it is killing me.
为什么他不想猎杀的时候你就不失望呢?
Why weren't you disappointed
when he didn't want to hunt?
我去 真的是脚尖旋转
Damn, it is pirouette!
谁说我不失望了?
And who says I wasn't?
你自己说的啊
You did.
嘿 我骗你的
Hey, I lied.
你觉得我大清早爬起来就是为了看
You think I want to get my ass up at
the crack of dawn just to watch Boyd
Boyd那样在森林里晃悠的吗?
Boyd wander through the forest like that?
我不应该对我的儿子失望的
I am not supposed to be
disappointed in my son.
我会变成什么样的父亲啊
What kind of dad does that make me?
成为我们这些父亲一样的父亲
It makes you just like the rest of us.
即使我们的孩子让我们失望了我们也仍然爱他们
The fact that we love our kids even though
才能证明我们是好父母
they disappoint us is proof
that we're good parents.
也是我们比那些没孩子的人
And also the reason why
we die 12 years sooner
少活12年的原因
than people that don't have kids.
等等 你说真的?
Wait. Is that true?
我希望是真的
I hope so.
所以你是说你也对你的孩子失望过?
So, you're telling me you've
been disappointed in your kids?
我是Outdoor Man(户外的男人)
(Sighs) I'm the Outdoor Man.
我一个女儿玩音乐了 一个女儿地下室做衣服了
One of my daughters is a musician, the
other one makes clothes in the basement,
还有一个跟你结婚了
and the other one is married to you.
呜 前两个真的挺让你失望呢
Oof, those first two really let you down.
我发现我真是有一个善解人意的儿子
just thought I had a sensitive son.
你确实有一个善解人意的儿子
You do have a sensitive son.
在森林里的时候 他是在保护
He was out in the forest protecting
那个最脆弱的生物——你
the most delicate
creature out there... you.
真是个善解人意的孩子
That's a sensitive boy.
是啊 他确实是呢 对吧
Yeah, I guess he was, wasn't he?
我真的很不喜欢他其实想扣扳机
(Scoffs) I hate that he wants to do this,
但是我也不应该强迫他按我的想法来
but I guess I can't
force my opinions on him.
这么想你就是个好爸爸了
That's what makes you a good dad.
哇哦 你刚说我是好爸爸了?
Whoa, did you just call me a good dad?
我骗你的
(Sighs) I lied.
啊哈!
Ah!
爸爸 活动活动
Dad, chop-chop.
我们得排练婚礼上的舞蹈了
We got to rehearse that wedding dance.
我在说唱的旋律部分加了砰屁♥股♥的舞步 走吧
I added a booty bump during the rap
medley so (Clicks tongue)... let's go.
砰屁♥股♥ 哈?
Booty bump, huh?
我真是个好爸爸
I'm a really good dad.
嗨 这里是Outdoor Man的Mike Baxter
Hey, there. Mike Baxter
here for Outdoor Man.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
“Mike 你教我们打猎 钓鱼 爬山
"Mike, you taught us hunting,
and fishing, and climbing.
你什么时候才会教我们量子电动力学呢?”
When are you gonna teach us
quantum electro-dynamics?"
说不定我已经教过了呢
Maybe I already have.
来看看
Let me explain.
当一束光遇到了水 无论入射角度如何
When a beam of light hits the water,
no matter what angle of entry,
光总会走用时最短的那条路径传播
light always takes the path
that requires the shortest time.
这是Richard Feynman教我们的
(几句话也说不清,大家自己搜吧)
Richard Feynman taught us that.
光是怎么知道捷径的?
How does light know the shortcut?
就好像它已经走过那条路了
It's like it's already done it.
就像已经发生了一样
Like it's already happened.
? Ooh-eee-ooh ?
光真的很诡异
Light is pretty creepy.
也很容易预测
And very predictable.
我们的孩子就不那么容易预测了
Our kids, not so much.
不论我们多努力地想要他们按照我们的意愿来
No matter how hard we try
to bend them to our will,
我们也无从得知那些小光束们会怎么走
we have no idea where those little
rays of light are gonna go.
不过也没什么
But that's okay.
比如Jack Reagan(总统的爸爸)
Take the case of Jack Reagan...
大酒鬼也就算了 居然还是个民♥主♥党员
A heavy drinker and even worse, a Democrat.
有天夜里 他的儿子Ronnie(里根总统的名Renald的昵称)
One night, his son Ronnie
has to lift his father
不得不把他爸爸从雪里弄出来 拖回家
out of the snow and lug him into the house.
啊
Ugh!
在那个年代 民♥主♥党就喜欢把责任推给别人了
Even back then, Democrats expected
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表