剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
哦 当然
Oh, yeah.
我们把昨晚的拼字玩完吧
Let's finish last night's Scrabble game.
哦
Oh.
哦 嗨
Oh, hey.
我 呃 以为你们俩在手工艺品市场呢
I, uh, thought you guys
were at the craft fair.
我们还以为你在睡觉 但是你起来了
And we thought you were
sleeping in, but you're up.
呵
Huh.
嗨
Hi.
而且你不是一个人
And you're not alone.
呃
Uh...
Rob 这是 呃
Rob, this is, um,
我姐姐Kristin和她丈夫Ryan
my sister Kristin and her husband, Ryan.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
呃
Uh...
我们准备玩拼字游戏来着
We were just about to play Scrabble.
欢迎来……
You're welcome to...
不!
No!
嗯 我最后还是玩逃走游戏
Yeah, I'd better skedaddle. (Chuckles)
你们喜欢的话就拼那个词吧
You can use that word if you want.
我不知道该说什么了
I-I don't know what to say.
什么都别说怎么样?
How about nothing?
我们再别提起这件事就对了
In fact, let's never speak of this again.
♪♪
嘿 Chuck 能给我一秒钟时间吗?
Hey, Chuck, got a second?
哦 对你Baxter而言 我确实就只有一秒给你
Oh, for you, Baxter, I have exactly that.
你为什么要把车卖♥♥给Joe?
Why'd you sell the car to Joe?
哦
(Groans)
你听我说 反正就顺其自然卖♥♥了嘛 没有针对任何人
Look, it just happened. Nothing personal.
他给我开了合理的价格
He offered me a fair price.
我早给我开了合理的价格!
I offered you a fair price!
然后我这么做就是为了法律上保护你:我说了“我要了”
And this is just to protect you legally... I called dibs.
你没说 那个男人对“先要先得”概念一无所知
No, you didn't. That man has no concept of dibs.
哦看谁来了 卑鄙小人先生
Well, look who showed up... Mr. Sneaky Bastard.
Chuck 支票给你
Chuck, here's your check.
把车卖♥♥给他之前 我再跟你强调一句
Before you sell him the car, remember,
他只是想翻修之后卖♥♥出去赚利润
he's just gonna flip it and make a profit.
而我是喜欢那辆车 我会留下
I like the car. I'll keep it.
好好照顾它
I'll take care of it.
Mike你听起来很绝望 好吗?
Mike, you sound so desperate, okay?
非常难过
So sad.
我真的不是很在乎那车
I don't really care about the car.
是 但如果我买♥♥了车 他会在我的车♥库♥里
Yeah, but if I get the
car, it'll be in my garage
任何时候你想看它 而且只要你跟我打电♥话♥
and any time you want to
see it, you can see it...
你都能看到它 我也不会有任何意见
as long as you call me up
and I'm in the right mood.
不用了谢谢
No, thanks.
我的童年就是和一个我受不了的人一起倒持那车度过的
I-I spent my childhood working on that
car with someone I couldn't stand.
它是你♥爸♥爸的车呀
It was your dad's.
它是
It was.
好吧我决定了
And you know what?
它应该随他一起去的
I think it should join him in the hereafter.
这车不卖♥♥了
The car is no longer for sale.
我要把它碾碎掉
I'm gonna have it crushed.
他要碾碎它?
He's gonna crush it?
简直……简直太可怕了
That's... that's terrible.
对你而言才可怕
For you.
他还拿着你的支票呢
He still has your check.
好的
Okay.
啊
Aah!
我去你的 火鸡咯咯叫先生
Damn you, Mr. Gobbles!
我会在桌中装饰品的地狱见到你的
I will see you in centerpiece hell!
嘿 我们把清单上的东西都买♥♥……
Hey, we got everything on the list...
Boyd干的
Boyd did it.
真的吗 妈妈?
Really, Mom?
在这个神圣的节日的前夜 啊?
On the night before
this sacred holiday, hmm?
怎么了?
What happened?
真的很对不起 Kyle
I am so sorry, Kyle.
我就……我弄掉了 我想修补好 但是我做不到
I just... I dropped it, and... and
I tried to fix it, but I can't.
我会找人来修好它的 把它修得像新的一样好
I will find someone who can, someone
who'll make it as good as new.
你难道不是想说“像新的一样坏”吗 你不是很讨厌它吗?
Mm, don't you mean "bad as new,"
'cause you hated it so much?
- Mandy 你看到我弄掉的 那是意外
- 我听到你讲火鸡咯咯叫先生的那些话了
- Mandy, you saw I dropped it. It was an accident.
- I heard the way you talked to Mr. Gobbles.
- 我不想……
- 好了!
- I didn't want...
- Stop!
整个故事都是我编造的
I made the whole thing up.
我小时候根本没有桌中装饰品
We didn't really have a
centerpiece when I was a kid.
其实有 就是个烟灰缸
Well, an ashtray.
Kyle 你为什么要编个故事呢?
Kyle, why... why would
you make that story up?
我只想给感恩节带来点特别的东西
I just... I wanted to bring
something special to Thanksgiving.
所以我假装满满的都是美好回忆 就像你们有回忆一样
So, I pretended it was full of
great memories like you all have.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God!
他说的每一句话都让我的心颤动了
Everything he says gives me heart tingles.
我真是好爱这个男人呀
How much do I love this man?
Kyle你带来了特别东西的 温暖而又
Kyle, you are bringing something
special, something warm and kind
有点怪怪的方式带来的:
and kind of weird in a special way...
你
you.
是啊 你就是我们的火鸡咯咯叫先生
Yeah. You're our Mr. Gobbles.
谢谢 Mrs. B
Thanks, Mrs. B.
你不用抢着担责任的
And you didn't need to take the blame.
我不会因为打破我的桌中装饰物而生Boyd的气的
I'm not gonna be mad at Boyd
for breaking my centerpiece.
嘿 嘿 他可是我的孙子啊
Hey, hey. He's my grandson.
我得护着他嘛
I had to protect him.
♪♪
嗨
Hey.
嗨 我只是在看比赛
Hey. I'm just watching the game.
你需要电视吗?
You need the TV?
哦 不用 没事
Uh, no. It's cool.
关掉吧
Turn it off.
有意思
Interesting.
听我说 呃 那天早上
Look, uh, about the other morning...
我们都同意了以后不再提了
We agreed we weren't gonna talk about that.
你们嬉皮士的信条里不是有信守诺言一说吗?
Isn't keeping you word part of the hippie code?
是有 但是自♥由♥言语也是其中一条
Yes, and so is speaking freely.
而且我觉得我们应该协商一些边界线问题
And I just think we need to set some boundaries.
好啊 这样吧:在这房♥子里找到一处我付房♥租好好住的地方
Okay, so how about we find a place
in the house I pay rent to live in,
然后你们随我爱怎么过就怎么过
and you can leave me alone.
听我说 你是成年人了 我也希望你可以做你自己想做的人
Look, you're an adult now, and I
want you to be free to be you,
但是我和Kris真的不是很舒服
but Kris and I aren't really comfortable
你和一个随机的男孩一起过夜
with having some random guy spend the night.
好吧 我和Rob也约会一阵子了 他人很好
Okay, well, I've been seeing Rob
for a while, and he's really nice.
如果你想要多了解他的话
I mean, if you just got to know him...
嘿 我不是你♥爸♥爸 好吗?
Hey, I'm not your father, okay?
有时候我都很想怀疑我和他居然还是同一个物种
I sometimes wonder if I'm even
the same species as your father.
相信我 你们不是同一物种
Trust me, you're not.
现在事情是 你确实住这儿 但我们的十岁儿子也住这儿
The thing is, yes, you live here,
but so does our 10-year-old son.
哦 你是对的
Oh, you're right.
我真的都没想过这一点
Yeah, I did not even think of that.
那样的事不会再发生了
It'll never happen again.
好的 没事了
All right, cool.
嘿 你看我俩 也聊得很愉快嘛
Hey, look at us. It went pretty good, right?
是啊 我们很好
Yeah. We're cool.
好的
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表