剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
外面以前是另一个州
What are we doing here, Mr. B.?
我们来这儿要干嘛 Mr. B?
Here.
拿着
Swing that.
挥吧
Come on, break something.
来啊 打破点儿东西
Hit a cabinet or a light or something.
砸个橱柜或灯或什么的
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You said you were angry?
你说你很生气来着?
Punch something, hit something, maybe start with that little animal
拳头砸砸 棍子敲敲 也许就从那个
poking through that hole down there.
一路打洞 到那儿的小动物开始吧
I don't want to smash everything.
我不想把一切都砸毁
She obviously just cleaned.
显然她才做过打扫啊
You said you're angry.
你说你很生气
This is a good way to let it out.
这是一个很好的释放方法
You know, I gave her this.
这个是我送给她的
I can't believe she kept it all these years.
真不敢相信这些年她一直留着
Well, it must have meant something to her.
嗯 对她来说这肯定有某些意义
Like this lovely collection of vodka bottles.
就像这些集了这么多的伏特加瓶子
I'm sorry, Mr. B., but I don't want to smash any of this stuff.
很抱歉Mr. B 我不想砸毁这里任何一样东西
Kyle, look, I never met your mom, but if she's anything like you,
Kyle 听我说 我从没见你妈妈 但是如果她有哪一点和你一样
I'm sure she thought she was doing the best she could.
我肯定她觉得她是尽力为你做到最好了
You think?
你这样觉得吗?
I know.
我知道一定是的
Look, she got this grease fire out real quick.
你看 她那么快就把油烟火给灭了
Maybe she was, but I still don't feel right
也许她确实是为我好吧 但我仍然觉得
about keeping this trailer or the land.
留下拖车房♥和这块地不是对的
Look at it this way.
那你这么想想:
She bought this land and brought this trailer here to be near you.
她买♥♥下这块地 把拖车房♥拉到这儿来 是为了能离你更近
She didn't give this to your brother.
她没有把这些留给你兄弟
She gave it to you.
她留给了你
So in her way, I think she felt like she owed you something.
所以我认为 以她的角度来看 她是觉得欠你的
So it's not really a bribe, but it's more like an apology.
所以这些并不是要收买♥♥你 而更像是一份歉意
Not a good one, but, yeah.
虽然不是很好的道歉方式 但是 确实是在致歉
So if I keep it, what should I do with it?
那要是我留下它了 我该拿它做什么呢?
This is actually a nice piece of land here.
这块地真的挺不错的
You got the little stream running down there.
有小溪流过来
You get the shopping carts out, not a bad spot.
外面有超♥市♥购物小推车 情况不赖啊
It would be nice to build something of my own, you know? - There you go.
建些属于自己的东西应该很棒吧 - 这就对了
Build yourself a house, with a family that you deserve.
给自己建个房♥子 和值得的家人住一起
Yeah, I'd like that.
嗯 我很希望如此
What should I do with the trailer?
那我该拿这拖车房♥怎么办呢?
I'd finish that grease fire.
我去把油烟火处理完
I think your mom would have wanted it that way.
我想你妈妈应该希望那样吧
Hey, Mike Baxter here for Outdoor Man.
嘿 这是Outdoor Man的Mike Baxter
All right, listen up.
好 请听好
If you're a perfect parent, I want you to raise your hand.
要是你是个完美的父母 请举手
I can't see you, so if you're doing it, good.
我看不到你 所以要是你举手了 很好
Okay, now if you're a unicorn, raise your hoof.
好 现在 要是你是个独角兽 请举蹄
I'm serious.
我不是开玩笑的
If we're being honest here, that little experiment ended in a 0-0 tie.
要是我们真的诚实 这个小实验应该是0比0的平局
You know why that is?
知道为什么吗?
Because none of us are perfect parents, and none of us had perfect parents.
因为我们没有谁是完美的父母 而且也没有谁有完美的父母
And for that, the brewers and distillers of America are very grateful.
正因为如此 美国的酿酒者们都非常感激
I hate my life.
我恨我的人生
But you know what warms your belly
但是你知道什么能比
even more than a shot of bourbon?
一口波本酒更暖胃吗?
Two shots of bourbon... with a chaser of forgiveness.
两口波本酒……加一个寻求原谅的人
Now, remember, most parents are just doing the best they can.
现在 请记住 大部分父母都在尽力而为
Which, let's face it, for a lot of people, is pretty God-awful.
这……许多人们 面对现实吧……确实非常糟糕
But staying mad at them doesn't hurt anyone but yourself.
但是一直和他们置气谁也伤不到 只会伤了你自己
Saint Augustine said, "Resentment is like taking poison
圣奥古斯丁说过“怨恨就像在服毒
and hoping the other person dies."
还盼着别人死掉”
Wise words.
智慧之言
And easy for him to say.
而且他说出来并不难
I sat next to him in school.
我在学校里就坐他旁边
His mother told him she loved him all the time.
他妈妈跟他说她一直爱他
She always would look at him and say, "You're such a saint."
她总是看着他说“你真是个圣人”
(其母是虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥)
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表