剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
尤其是在你经历某些艰难之事时 你懂的
kind of like the one you're going through right now with Carol.
就类似现在你所要经历的和Carol之间的事
This isn't a rough patch.
这并不艰难啊
She's only gone a year.
她只去一年
Don't be closed like Mr. Rochester.
你别像罗切斯特那样保守嘛
(《呼啸山庄》男二 女主的丈夫)
Be open like Jane.
要像简那样开放
Wh... You're angry.
怎……你生气了
I'm really not.
我真没
Yes, you are. You're ...You're furious.
你生气了 你……你甚至是愤怒了
You've never been this mad in your life.
你这辈子从来没有这么狂躁过
I'm starting to get a little irritated at you right now.
我现在好像有点对你有脾气了
Chuck, wait. Come on. Come on. Hey, Chuck.
Chuck 等等 别啊 别 嘿 Chuck
Hey, y-you just can't say it, can you...
嘿 你可以说出来的 说吧
because you think that'll make you look like a horrible person?
难道是因为你觉得说出来会让你显得像个恶人?
Vanessa, is it possible that you're a little mad at Carol for going away?
Vanessa 有没有可能是你对Carol的离开有些狂躁?
No. No, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Yes. - Yes!
你想说“对”吧 - 对啊!
Does that make me a horrible person?
我承认了 会不会成为恶人?
No. She's your friend.
当然不会 她是你的朋友
Yeah, and I should be happy for her.
是啊 我应该替她高兴才对
It's okay.
没事的
You're not really mad at her.
你生她的气也很正常
You just... miss her.
只是因为……你想她了
I miss her, too.
我也很想她
Listen, if you want to get together every now and then
听我说 如果你想偶尔聚一聚
and talk Brontes, we can... for a small amount of that time...
聊聊勃朗特姐妹 我们可以……也可以稍稍花点时间
talk about your feelings.
聊聊你的感受
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah. Thanks. Thanks.
嗯 谢谢 谢谢
You know, Chuck... you were supposed to be a lovely career woman like me.
你知道吗 Chuck 你应该可以成为一个我们这种可爱职场女性的
"Life is so constructed that the event does not,
“生命如此的那啥
will not, cannot match the expectation."
世事不得 不能 也不会尽如人意”嘛
Freakin' love that one.
我真是爱死这句了
Hey. Mike Baxter here for Outdoor Man
大家好 这里是来自Outdoor Man的Mike Baxter
with the winner of the 500th vlog contest, Wayne...
以及赢得了第500期视频比赛的Wayne……
Don't use my name.
别说我的名字
...here with a few words about our national parks.
……以及一些关于国家公园的话
So listen carefully... especially to the words he's not saying.
所以请听好……尤其听好那些他并没有说出来的话
Our national parks are national treasures.
我们的国家公园是全国人的瑰宝
They're home to majestic mountains, breathtaking waterfalls...
是有着宏伟壮观的山石 令人惊叹的瀑布的地方
Filled with fluoride pumped in by the government.
里面满是政♥府♥投放的氟化物
Have you ever seen a beaver's teeth?
你看过河狸的牙齿没有?
Beautiful, clean, no cavities, great smile.
美丽 干净 无孔 无敌笑容
And contrary to popular belief, hunting is allowed
而且与大家都以为的相反 许多国家公园
in many national parks for population control.
允许打猎 以控制种群数量
Speaking of population control,
说起数量控制
why does the government put "Sriracha sauce" on everything?
为什么我们政♥府♥要在所有东西里都放泰式辣酱?
So, in quick closing... visit your parks, and that's our 500th
简短结语:建议大家多去公园 以上就是我们的第500期
and quite possibly our final vlog.
而且很有可能是最后一♥期♥播客视频了
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表