剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
rare that you're so wrong, Ed.
就给我一分钟享受享受吧
Just... Just... Just give me a minute to enjoy it.
嗯哼 但是我没错
Mm-hmm. Well, I'm not wrong.
如果整个这里头有人有错的话
If anybody's wrong in all this,
就是那个用丰田普锐斯换餐盒的笨蛋错了
it's that imbecile who traded
a lunch box for a Prius.
Kyle……Kyle没说是什么型号♥的车
Kyle... Kyle never said what kind of car it was.
我好像掉东西了
Looking for something over here.
Kyle没说是丰田普锐斯
Kyle never said it was a Prius.
我的收据呢?这是什么玩意儿?
I've got some vouchers. What the hell is this?
哦
Oh.
哦!
Oh!
你个 贴心大暖男!
You sw... You sweet, sweet man!
你有事情要做吗还是怎地?
You have something you need to do or what?
是的 我确实有事情要做
Yes, I do have something I need to do.
把那颗大善心拿好 放回它该放的地方
Take that great big heart... and put
it right back where it belongs.
你知道吗 你小的时候 有一次逃跑了
You know, when you were little, you ran away.
我找到你的时候你藏在了垃圾桶后面
I found you hiding behind some garbage cans.
这地方比那儿还糟糕
This place is actually worse.
那可不好说 这对那个
I don't know. It was good enough
我在壁炉后找到的骨头的主人来说很好了
for whoever's bones I found behind the furnace.
怎么了?
What's going on?
爸爸 我真的不想吵架
Dad, I... I really don't want to argue.
不好意思 我想
Tough. I do.
从你离家来这儿开始吵
Starting with you leaving home and coming over here.
你能……你能等下吗?
Will you... Will you just hold on?
我一直想跟你说你是对的
I've been trying to tell you that you were right.
不不不 别挑那个话头儿
Oh, no. No. Don't start that.
我现在想保持生气
I want to stay mad right now.
好吧 是的 我搬这儿来就是为了报复你
Okay. Yes, I did move in here to get back at you.
现在开始像吵架的样子了 好的
Now it's starting to sound like an argument. Good.
但是我看了一眼这个蜘蛛洞然后想
But then I took one look at this spider hole and thought,
“哦 我也没有那么气他
"Oh, I am not that mad at him.
我肯定会搬回家去的。”
I'm definitely moving back home."
那你干嘛还在这儿?
Why are you still here?
嗯 我今天在避难所上了课
Okay, so, I had my orientation at Take Shelter today,
他们有一串家庭名单
and they have a list of families
那些人能有个地下室住都会很开心
who would be happy to have a basement to stay in.
然后我就明白了 你是对的 我确实活在泡泡里
And I got it. You were right. I-I do live in a bubble.
好的 你懂了
Okay, you got it.
回家里泡泡里去 吃你的肉卷去
Come home to the bubble, have your meatloaf.
我不能
I can't.
我跟你说我间隔年要学会适应这个世界的时候
When I told you the whole point of my gap year
你说应该要适应真实的世界
was to figure out how I fit into the
world, you said the real world.
没有什么比这更真实了
Well, it don't get any realer than this.
住你姐姐家的地下室里 免房♥租 才不是真实世界
Living in your sister's basement,
rent-free, is not the real world.
问问我堂兄Stewart你就知道了 但是我不也不想你跟他说话
You just ask my cousin Stewart, and
I do not want you talking to him.
不是免费的 我要付房♥租
It's not free. I'm gonna pay rent.
我会在咖啡店做兼♥职♥工 同时也在那儿表演
I'm gonna work part-time at the coffee
shop, as well as perform there.
好吧 我觉得你好像一下子走太狠了
All right. I-I think you're taking this too far.
我很高兴你自己工作挣钱了
I'm really happy that you're working,
但是我不想你搬出家里
but I don't want you moving out of the house.
和你的父母住一起的时候 真的很难长大 爸爸
It's really hard to grow up when
you live with your parents, Dad.
而且我知道你和妈妈就是会为我做很多事情
And I know you and Mom will just do stuff for me.
不是你们的错 我就是……就是太招人喜欢了
It's not your fault. I'm just... I'm really adorable.
我觉得我最喜欢你时刻就是我们去里根故里
I thought that had peaked when
we went to Reagan's birthplace,
你说是“下渗式经济学”的时候
(认为少收富人税对穷♥人♥也有利——觉不觉得眼熟?)
and you... you said it was
"tickle-down economics."
是时候该靠我自己活着了 爸爸
It's time for me to be on my own, Dad.
那正是你一直以来帮我做准备的事情
That's what you've been
preparing me for my whole life.
而且你帮得特别好
And you did a great job.
我就知道总有一天我会因为把所有事情都做得完美
You know, I-I knew that one day
being perfect at everything I do
而栽自己手里
was gonna bite me in the ass.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
嘿 嗨 准备好了吗?
Hey, hi. You ready?
哦 嗨 当然
Oh, hi. You bet.
嘿 嘿 新车怎么样?
Hey, hey, hey. How's the new car?
特别棒 是我收到的最棒的礼物
Amazing. It's... It's the greatest
gift anyone's ever given me.
是啊 不管谁做的交易 估计都会觉得
Yeah, well, whoever did that probably feels
他们从中得到了更多呢是吧
like they got the better part of that deal, huh?
我想把它捐给慈善机构
I want to donate it to charity.
什么?等 等 等一下
What? W-W-W-Wait.
什么意思?你要把它给出去?
What do you mean? Y-You're gonna give it away?
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
我终于是爸爸最喜欢的女儿了 但是后来Eve又超过我了
Well, I was finally Dad's favorite,
but then Eve one-upped me
就因为她那个什么完全自我牺牲的玩意儿
with that whole self-sacrifice-y thing.
她会斗我也会斗啊
Well, two can play at that game.
不不不 别别别跟她斗 别别
N-N-N-No. D-Don't play. No, no.
你的贪婪是独一无二的
Y-Your greed is unique.
我不知道 Ed 付出是美妙的事情呢
I don't know, Ed. Giving is a beautiful thing.
对心灵有好处啊
It's good for the heart.
闭嘴也一样有好处呢
So is shutting up.
不 我得做足姿态嘛 但是要拿不花我钱的东西做
No. I need a grand gesture, but one
that doesn't cost me anything.
而且我都还没往车里加油的
And I haven't even put gas in the car yet.
不过它可能花了某人某些钱呢
Yeah, but it probably
cost somebody something.
你想 应该也要挺多钱吧?
You know, it's a lot of money, huh?
尤其是有天窗的车 如果它有的话
Especially with that moonroof...
if it has one.
- 它确实有 - 我觉得
- It does. - You know what?
- 也许我们应该给出去 - 是吧?
Maybe we should give it away. Yeah?
嗯 因为我从整个这次经历里
Yeah, because I've learned something
学到了一些非常有趣的东西
very interesting from this whole experience. - Mm-hmm.
我发现 弄到一辆车…… 真的好容易啊
I mean, getting a car... is really easy.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表