剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
我不会同意付房♥租的 我也不在乎你要对我做什么
I'm not gonna agree to pay rent, and
I don't care what you do to me.
停 停
Stop, stop.
好啦 我们不需要互斗的
Okay, we don't have to fight.
我放弃红利
I'll give up the bonus.
我接受
I can live with that.
Kris 你不用这么做的
Kris, you don't have to do this.
不 我应该的
Yes, I do.
我 我挑起了整件事
I-I started this whole thing
因为我相信你需要那些录音设备
because I believed you needed
that recording equipment.
而且 也许我不得不承认 爸爸可能给我的可能已经比我应得的多了
And, honestly, maybe Dad has
given me more than I deserve.
不 他没有
No, he hasn't.
我是说 他给你了那个机会
I mean, he gave you the opportunity,
但是你在餐馆干得很出色啊
but you've totally killed
it at the restaurant.
不应该由你来承受这个伤害
You shouldn't have to take the hit.
所以你的意思是说你来承受?
So are you saying you will?
哦 天哪 不 不
Oh, God, no. No.
我说的话很像有那个意思吗?我完全没有那个意思
Did it sound like that?
'Cause it's so not that.
我不能让你为了我受苦 Kris
I can't let you suffer for me, Kris.
我就放弃设备吧
I'll just give up the equipment.
- 你不用这样的 - 没事 我愿意放弃
- You don't have to. - Well, I want to.
我至少两年后再搞音乐也不算老
I won't be too old for a music
career for at least two more years.
嗯 难说哦 你已经表现得像50岁的人了
Mm, I don't know. You
already act like you're 50.
可能已经太晚了
It might be too late.
Mandy 你不能一边说着你不付房♥租
Okay, Mandy, you can't
say that you won't pay rent
还一边跟我们争论要我们做出牺牲
and then argue against
us making the sacrifice.
好 我来吧 我付房♥租
Fine, I'll do it. I'll pay rent.
什么?
What?
Eve 你是对的 你说我已经不再弱势了
Eve, you were right when you said
that I'm no longer incompetent.
已经反过来了
I'm the opposite.
我是“非弱势”的
I'm un-incompetent.
你要付房♥租不应该只是因为你优势啊
You shouldn't have to pay rent
just because you're competent.
我们就假装确实有那个词吧
Let's just pretend that's a word.
但是我们中总有一个人要承受
But one of us has to take this.
只因为是爸妈定的这些蠢规矩
Only because Mom and Dad
made these stupid rules.
二个赢一个输?哪有这样做父母的?
Two win and one loses? What
kind of parenting is that?
就是啊 难怪我们一直在互斗
I know. No wonder we're always fighting.
他们把这个家搞得像“饥饿游戏”一样
They run this family
like "The Hunger Games."
看起来好像妈妈很享受这游戏
It looked like Mom was enjoying it.
好变♥态♥
It's just sick.
我们才不是要买♥♥个教训的
We are not the ones that need a lesson.
- 他们需要买♥♥个教训 - 对
- They need a lesson. - Yes.
对 我们得让他们知道 无论发生什么
Yeah, we need to let them know
that no matter what happens,
我们都是团结一心的 因为我们是姐妹
we are gonna stick together
because we are sisters.
姐妹 嗯哼
Sisters. Mm-hmm.
我想在拥抱之前知道我们到底准备要干什么
I'd like to know what
we're doing before I hug.
没事的
You're okay.
来嘛
Come on.
嗯
Mm.
哦
Oh.
好的
All right.
让治疗开始吧 哈?
Let the healing begin. Hm?
好的 啊
All right. Ah.
啊
Ah.
把毛巾取掉 孩子 你在丢我的脸
Drop your towel, son.
You're embarrassing me.
我只是在等蒸汽变得足够浓 我就看不见了
I'm just waiting for the steam
to get so thick I can't see.
你来这里的原因就是要让你看到这些人裸体啊
The reason you're here is so
you can see all these guys naked.
你看到了吧?你看你都做了什么
You see that? You see what you did.
你看 你的保守氛围把所有人都逼走了
See, your uptight vibe drove everybody out.
我只是觉得这主意不太好
I'm just not sure this is a good idea.
Kyle 赤♥裸♥是件自然的 美好的事情
Kyle, nudity is a beautiful, natural thing.
它是主创造出我们的方式
It's the way the good Lord made us.
来吧 睁开眼睛 过来 过来
All right, open your
eyes. Come here, come here.
睁眼
Open your eyes.
睁眼 看一眼那位在那儿的男士
Open your eyes, and take a look
at that gentleman right there.
啊 也不是那么糟糕
Ah. This isn't so bad.
你看吧 事实上
See? In fact...
您有副好身材 先生
You have a very nice body, sir.
我只是随便猜猜 是练了普拉提吗?
I'm... I'm just guessing,
but is it pilates?
没穿人字拖
No flip-flops.
祝你去看足疗医生看得开心
Enjoy your trip to the foot doctor.
我是说 确实没有那么糟糕
I mean, that wasn't so bad.
哦 又糟糕了
Oh, it's bad again.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我好像搞明白是什么困扰我了
I think I've figured out
what's actually bothering me.
所以是?
And?
您不仅仅是我老板 我 我还把您当父亲看待
You're not only my boss, I-I
also think of you as a father.
一个儿子最不愿意看见的就是他没穿衣服的爸爸
And the last thing a son wants is to
see his father with no clothes on.
我不知道 我觉得不是这样的
I don't know. I don't think that's true.
您见过您爸爸裸体吗?
Have you ever seen your father naked?
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
哦 天哪 我那死毛巾在哪儿?
Oh, God, where's my damn towel?
啊 好吧 我要弯腰了 你转过去别看
Ah, okay, I'm bending over. Look away.
哦 她们在里面安静得要死
Oh, they're awfully quiet in there.
也许她们在推杆(高尔夫)
Maybe they're putting.
你确定这能让她们更亲密?
You really this will bring them closer?
别瞎担心啦 她们爱彼此的
Come on. They love each other.
- 是的 - 没人要承受这个伤害
- Yeah.
- No one's gonna take the hit.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好的
Okay.
你们也知道 如果你们谁也不选其实也没事的
You know, guys, it's okay if
you didn't choose anybody.
哦哦 不 我们选出来了
Oh. Oh, no, we chose someone.
是的
Yeah.
我们选了Eve
We chose Eve.
哇哦 没想到是这样的
Wow. Didn't see that coming.
你们怎……
What do you...
你们选了Eve来承受?你们的宝贝妹妹?
You... you picked Eve to
suffer? Your baby sister?
这就是你们的小教训的规则
Those were the rules
for your little lesson.
哦 等等 我们被耍了
Oh, wait a minute, we're being played.
她们觉得我们会撤销规则 因为Eve是我们最喜欢的
They think we'll back down
because Eve's our favorite.
Mike 咳咳
Mike, Mike.
所谓的最喜欢
Allegedly.
哦 不 不是 我们是认真的
Oh, no. Nope, we're serious.
不过我们 呃 意识到了一些更重要的事情
But we, uh, we realized
something more important.
你们才是真正的敌人
You're the real enemy.
- 嘿! - 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
- Hey!
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等一下 等一下
Wait a second. Wait a second.
我想看看到底要搞什么
I'd like to see where this is going.
你们想要让我们彼此对立
You guys tried to play
us off against each other.
所以从现在起 不管你们做什么 我们都团结一致对外
So from now on, no matter what you do,
we're gonna stick up for each other.
我去!这可是我最不希望的啊
Damn! That's the one thing I didn't want.
既然我和Mandy事业更顺遂一些 那么我们来付钱
Since Mandy and I are coming out
ahead, we are going to kick in
为Eve买♥♥录音设备
and pay for Eve's recording equipment.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表